Amazing nutrition facts about Roasted and Salted Hazelnuts one must know
Hazelnuts are a heart-healthy snack that is full of minerals that protect the heart. A good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which helps cut harmful cholesterol levels and lessen the risk of heart disease, they are also a rich source of protein.
Hazelnuts can benefit heart health in several ways, including the following:
- Hazelnuts include a good lipid called oleic acid, which has been demonstrated to reduce levels of harmful cholesterol.
- It is crucial since having high amounts of bad cholesterol raises your chance of developing heart disease.
- Hazelnuts also include polyunsaturated fat, a form of beneficial fat that has been demonstrated to increase levels of good cholesterol.
- Additionally, this is important since having high amounts of healthy cholesterol can help prevent heart disease.
- Hazelnuts provide anti-inflammatory antioxidants that can help decrease inflammation. A significant risk factor for heart disease is inflammation.