ntr injured doctors
|

Jr NTR injured, doctors recommend six to eight weeks of rest

Actor Jr NTR has sustained a shoulder injury and has been advised to take complete rest for the next six to eight weeks, according to an official statement released by his team on Monday.

The announcement reassured fans that there is no reason to be concerned, adding that the actor is receiving appropriate medical care and is expected to make a full recovery. The statement noted that the injury occurred earlier in the day and that he underwent a detailed medical examination soon afterward.

Following the evaluation, a team of doctors recommended a recovery period of six to eight weeks to allow the injury to heal properly. During this time, the actor has been instructed to avoid strenuous activities and focus entirely on rehabilitation.

The statement emphasized that the rest period is a precautionary measure aimed at ensuring a smooth and complete recovery. It also thanked fans and well-wishers for their continued support and understanding, while promising that any further updates regarding the actor’s health would be shared through official channels when appropriate.

The injury comes at a time when Jr NTR has been busy working on his much-anticipated upcoming film Dragon, directed by acclaimed filmmaker Prashanth Neel. The project has generated significant excitement among moviegoers, marking the first collaboration between the actor and the director known for delivering large-scale action entertainers.

The film has been in production for an extended period, with fans eagerly awaiting fresh updates. Earlier this year, the makers unveiled the film’s title along with its first glimpse to coincide with Jr NTR’s birthday celebrations in May.

The teaser introduced audiences to the intense world of Dragon, showcasing Jr NTR in a powerful action-packed avatar. Packed with high-energy visuals, dramatic sequences, and the actor’s commanding screen presence, the glimpse heightened anticipation for the film’s release.

Directed by Prashanth Neel, who is widely recognized for blockbuster action films, Dragon is expected to be one of the biggest releases featuring Jr NTR in the coming years. The project has attracted attention not only for its scale but also for bringing together one of Indian cinema’s most popular actors with a filmmaker known for creating visually striking action dramas.

While the actor’s injury may temporarily affect his shooting schedule, the official statement did not provide any information regarding possible changes to the film’s production timeline. Fans have since flooded social media with messages wishing Jr NTR a speedy recovery and expressing hope that he returns to work only after making a complete recovery.

For now, the focus remains on the actor’s health as he follows medical advice during the recommended rest period. Supporters are expected to await further updates from his team regarding both his recovery and the progress of Dragon.

Similar Posts

  • | |

    Farooq Sattar calls for more provinces in Pakistan

    Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) senior leader Dr Farooq Sattar has called for the creation of more provinces, saying Pakistan cannot be effectively governed through the existing four provinces or by the influence of a few political families. Speaking after arriving at the party’s Bahadurabad headquarters in Karachi, Sattar said the country needs a more inclusive and participatory federal structure with additional provinces to ensure balanced governance and fair representation. He said the movement for administrative reforms would continue until the establishment of more provinces across the country. According to Sattar, creating new provinces is essential for improving governance, strengthening the federation and addressing regional disparities. The MQM-P leader also praised the country’s leadership for demonstrating resilience during challenging times. He commended Field Marshal Syed Asim Munir, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and the nation for showing determination and courage. Sattar reiterated that constitutional and administrative reforms are necessary to build a stronger and more representative Pakistan, adding that decentralisation would help improve public service delivery and promote national unity.

  • | |

    Mathira and Sahiba’s runway walk goes viral after near falls

    Pakistani showbiz personalities Mathira and Sahiba have become the centre of attention on social media after videos from a fashion show went viral. The videos were widely shared by users. However, their runway walk itself was not the main reason for the attention. Instead, viewers focused on several incidents that took place during the fashion show. Mathira and Sahiba were among several celebrities who walked the runway during the event. The show featured a number of participants who appeared on the catwalk one after another. However, several participants struggled to maintain their balance while walking. Some were seen stumbling. Others appeared to come close to falling. The unusual moments were captured on video. The clips were later shared across social media platforms. The videos quickly attracted the attention of users. Many viewers began discussing the condition of the runway. Several social media users claimed that the runway appeared uneven. They suggested that its condition may have made it difficult for participants to walk properly. Some viewers questioned whether the runway had been properly inspected before the fashion show. Others criticised the event organisers. They said the catwalk should have been checked carefully before participants were allowed to walk on it. One social media user claimed that the runway was visibly damaged. The user said the problem should have been identified and fixed before the event. Another user pointed out that several participants appeared to struggle while walking. The comments were not limited to criticism of the organisers. Some users also discussed the skills required for runway walking. They argued that walking confidently on a fashion runway requires professional practice and training. According to these users, models and celebrities need to be comfortable with different types of catwalk surfaces. The viral videos have generated mixed reactions online. Some users focused on the condition of the runway. Others commented on the participants’ walking techniques. The incident has also raised questions about safety arrangements at fashion events. A properly prepared runway is important for participants because even a minor surface problem can affect their balance. The videos continue to circulate on social media. Users are sharing the clips while offering different explanations for what happened. Neither Mathira nor Sahiba’s runway appearance was the only part of the event discussed online. Instead, the moments when participants stumbled became the main talking point. The incident has once again highlighted how quickly unusual moments at entertainment events can attract attention on social media.

  • | |

    Harry and Meghan’s UK security plan revealed

    British Prime Minister Andy Burnham has declined to give details about security arrangements for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as the couple prepare to return to the United Kingdom. Speaking to reporters during a visit to West Yorkshire, Burnham was asked about the Sussexes’ security situation following reports that they plan to relocate to Britain later this month. The prime minister described the matter as private and said the couple’s plans were their own concern. He wished Harry and Meghan well as they prepare for their move. The comments come after reports that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are planning to establish a private home in Britain with their two children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet. The family is expected to remain in a private, non-royal residence rather than move into a royal property. The reported relocation would mark a significant change for the family, which moved to the United States after stepping back from royal duties in 2020. Archie and Lilibet are expected to begin attending school in Britain in September. Their school arrangements have reportedly already been made, although details about the institution and the family’s new address have not been publicly disclosed. Security has remained a sensitive issue for Harry since his loss of automatic publicly funded police protection following his decision to step back as a working royal. The prince has previously challenged the arrangements, arguing that security concerns affect his ability to bring his family to Britain safely. The issue became particularly prominent during plans for family visits earlier this year. The latest move, however, suggests that Harry and Meghan are prepared to spend a much longer period in Britain despite the unresolved public debate over their security arrangements. The couple are not currently expected to resume official working roles within the Royal Family. Their return is instead being described as a move to establish a British base while maintaining their private lives and existing links to the United States. Harry’s relationship with members of the Royal Family has remained complicated, although recent developments have indicated some easing of tensions. King Charles has reportedly been informed about the family’s plans. For now, the government has offered little public detail about whether Harry, Meghan and their children will receive any special security support after relocating.

  • | |

    ‘Never felt this helpless’: Dr Summaiya speaks…

    Police Surgeon Dr Summaiya Syed has expressed deep concern over developments in the Mir Raza Ali case, saying she has never felt so helpless during her four-year tenure as Karachi’s police surgeon and head of medico-legal services. In a post on social media platform X, Dr Summaiya said she had frequently faced obstacles while trying to establish the truth and ensure justice. However, she said the situation surrounding the Mir Raza case had left her extremely exhausted. “During my four-year tenure as Karachi’s medico-legal services/police surgeon, I have never felt this helpless,” she said. Dr Summaiya added that although difficulties had often come her way in the pursuit of truth and justice, she had now reached a point of extreme exhaustion. The police surgeon had earlier written a letter to the Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) East regarding the Mir Raza Ali case. In the letter, she pointed out what she described as serious shortcomings in the post-mortem report prepared by Dr Usama Sheikh. Her concerns have raised questions about the findings recorded in the post-mortem report and the medico-legal procedures followed in the case. The matter has consequently drawn attention to the importance of accurate documentation and proper medical examination in sensitive cases. Dr Summaiya’s latest remarks indicate her continued concern over the handling of the case. Her public statement has also highlighted the difficulties she says she has encountered while carrying out her professional responsibilities and seeking truth and justice.

  • |

    Moomal Khalid slams Nimra Khan’s ex-husband after divorce

    Popular Pakistani actress Nimra Khan has found herself at the centre of public attention following the unexpected end of her second marriage. The actress, who enjoys a massive following of 5.1 million on Instagram, has received an outpouring of support from fans and fellow celebrities during what appears to be a difficult phase of her life. Nimra Khan is a familiar name in the Pakistani television industry and has been part of several successful dramas throughout her career. Her notable projects include Aye Musht-e-Khaak, Ehraam-e-Junoon, Uraan, Meharbano, Mujhe Khuda Pay Yaqeen Hai, Choti Si Zindagi, Khoob Seerat, Baaghi, Umm-e-Ayesha and Sara Aapi. Her portrayal of a hijabi girl in Umm-e-Ayesha was particularly appreciated by viewers, while Ehraam-e-Junoon and Sara Aapi became some of the most successful projects of her television career. In June 2026, Nimra surprised her followers by announcing her wedding on social media. However, the relationship reportedly came to an end only a short time later in July, leaving many fans shocked by the sudden development. The news has since sparked a discussion on social media, with several members of the entertainment industry expressing sympathy for the actress. Among those who publicly addressed the situation was Nimra’s colleague and close industry fellow Moomal Khalid. Moomal shared an emotional message in which she questioned why people enter into marriage without being fully prepared for the responsibilities that come with it. She described marriage as a major commitment that should not be treated casually or ended without consideration for the other person’s emotions and dignity. She also expressed concern over what she described as public statements surrounding Nimra’s separation. According to Moomal, if two people are forced to part ways for any reason, they should still maintain a level of respect and decency toward each other rather than publicly hurting one another. Moomal further revealed that Nimra had appeared extremely happy after her marriage. She said that she had rarely seen the actress so happy during all the years she had known her, which made the current situation even more heartbreaking for her. The actress also strongly defended Nimra, stressing that she did not believe the situation was Nimra’s fault. She offered her prayers and support, wishing her colleague strength and courage as she navigates what she described as an emotionally painful period. Moomal also criticized the idea of making public posts that could portray one person as responsible for the breakdown of a relationship. She emphasized that nobody should have the right to play with another person’s emotions, life or dignity. Meanwhile, social media users have also expressed their disappointment and sadness over Nimra Khan’s second marriage coming to an end so soon. Many fans have flooded social platforms with messages of support and sympathy for the actress, urging people to respect her privacy during this challenging time.

  • |

    Naseem Shah breaks his silence on fitness concerns

    Naseem Shah has responded to concerns about his fitness. He is preparing for his return to competitive cricket. The pacer says injuries are simply a part of the game. According to him, they should not be seen as a sign of poor conditioning. The 23-year-old has been out since April. He suffered a side strain while playing for Rawalpindiz in PSL 11. The injury ruled him out for the rest of that tournament. He has not played a competitive match since. He is now set to make his comeback. The stage will be the National Champions Cup. It is a 50-over tournament featuring four teams. These are Pakistan Greens, Pakistan Whites, Pakistan Blues and Pakistan Gold. The event runs from August 11 to 18. It will be held at the Multan Cricket Stadium. Naseem has been picked for the Pakistan Greens squad. All-rounder Shadab Khan will lead the side. The tournament also plays a bigger role. It forms part of Pakistan’s build-up to the 2027 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup. Selectors are currently tracking a wider pool of 44 players. Speaking to the media, Naseem explained an important distinction. He said physical fitness and match fitness are not the same thing. An injury during a match or training session does not mean a player is unfit. He added that any player can get hurt while playing. He also spoke about workload management. He said today’s game demands careful planning from players. Cricket keeps evolving, and fast bowlers must adapt with it. This, he said, is now part of the job. Naseem also touched on Pakistan’s fast-bowling legacy. He said success was never just about raw pace. Line and length, he explained, matter just as much as speed. He credited this balance for the team’s past bowling success. On his own pace, Naseem stayed confident. He said he still bowls at competitive speeds. In T20 cricket, he touches close to 140 kilometres per hour. He noted that one-day cricket brings a different challenge altogether. He ended by addressing his availability. Naseem said he is ready for any format. He added that it is not his job to choose. His only responsibility, he said, is to play whenever Pakistan calls upon him.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *