mrbeast marries thea
| | | |

MrBeast marries Thea Booysen in private ceremony o…

YouTube star MrBeast, whose real name is Jimmy Donaldson, has married content creator Thea Booysen during a private ceremony at Richard Branson’s Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands. The wedding, which took place over a week beginning July 14, was attended by 70 friends and family members at the 74-acre private island resort.

“I found MrsBeast. And it was the best day of my life,” MrBeast wrote on Instagram while sharing pictures with his bride. The couple exchanged vows in a ceremony officiated by an ordained minister, who was a family friend. Their first dance was to Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars’ song “Die With a Smile.” After a night of dancing to a live band, guests retreated to the main house to keep the party going, which Booysen joked was mostly “nerdy” things like card games and board games.

MrBeast, 28, first met Booysen, a fellow gamer and internet personality from South Africa, in 2022 when he was visiting her home country. The couple’s relationship has been relatively private, with both focusing on their respective careers and content creation. The wedding marks a new chapter for the YouTube star, who has built a massive following through his philanthropic stunts, challenges, and giveaways.

The choice of Necker Island, owned by billionaire Richard Branson, added an exclusive touch to the ceremony. The island, known for its luxury and privacy, has hosted numerous high-profile events and weddings. The week-long celebration allowed guests to enjoy the island’s amenities and participate in various activities.

MrBeast’s fans have expressed their joy and congratulations on social media, with many sharing messages of support for the couple. The wedding has become a trending topic, reflecting the immense popularity of the YouTube star, who has over 87 million followers on Instagram alone.

As MrBeast continues to expand his digital empire, his marriage to Booysen marks a personal milestone that has captured the attention of millions. The couple’s shared interests in gaming and content creation suggest a strong partnership, both personally and professionally. Fans will no doubt be eager to see how the couple navigates their future together, with many hoping for glimpses of their life together on social media. The wedding on Necker Island has cemented MrBeast’s status not only as a digital entrepreneur but also as a figure whose personal life continues to captivate audiences worldwide.

Similar Posts

  • Influencer Pimrypie Takes 10 Million Baht Loss on Durian Sales, Sparks National Debate

    BANGKOK — Popular Bangkok-based influencer Pimradaporn “Pimrypie” Benjawattanapat has accepted losses of more than 10 million baht after staging a 100-baht durian sales campaign aimed at helping Thai farmers clear excess supply, an initiative that has sparked both praise and sharp criticism while igniting a parliamentary debate over agricultural pricing. A Breakthrough Skincare from Young […]

  • |

    Chris Brown responds to Lionel Richie’s jail joke

    Chris Brown has responded to Lionel Richie after the legendary singer made a light-hearted joke about Brown and Usher’s ongoing R&B tour. Richie recently addressed the pair’s “The R&B Tour” while performing with Earth, Wind & Fire. During a break between songs at the Mortgage Matchup Center, the 77-year-old singer pointed out that Usher and Brown were attempting to bring something new to the R&B touring scene. “Usher, Chris Brown… see, they trying to do something new,” Richie told the crowd. However, he quickly reminded fans that artists from his generation had already created similar large-scale R&B performances decades ago. Referring to his time with the Commodores and Earth, Wind & Fire, Richie said they had been doing the same thing around 40 years earlier. He then added a cheeky remark that quickly caught the attention of social media users. “Only difference is, between then and now, we didn’t go to jail!” Richie joked. The comment drew laughter from the audience, while Richie appeared to realise that the joke could be taken seriously. He immediately softened his remarks, saying that they were “fine Christian men.” The clip of Richie’s comments soon went viral online, prompting Brown to respond directly. Rather than appearing offended by the veteran singer’s joke, Brown joined in on the humour. Commenting on a video of the incident, the singer wrote, “damn unk. We love ya paw paw,” accompanied by laughing emojis. His response suggested that he understood Richie’s comments as playful banter rather than a serious criticism. Richie’s joke comes at a time when Brown has faced renewed legal attention. The singer is reportedly seeking a retrial in a dog attack case in which he was ordered to pay millions of dollars in damages to a former housekeeper following an alleged incident involving his dog. Brown also recently pleaded guilty to affray over a 2023 nightclub incident in London involving music producer Abraham Diaw. Brown and his vocal coach, Omololu Akinlolu, who was also charged in connection with the case, are expected to be sentenced in October 2026. Meanwhile, Brown and Usher continue their major “The R&B Tour,” which features 33 stadium dates across North America. The tour began in June and has brought together two of R&B’s biggest modern stars for a series of highly anticipated performances. Usher has previously framed the tour as a celebration of R&B and its ability to fill major stadiums, rather than a competition between the two headliners. Richie’s comments therefore appear to have been more of a playful reminder of R&B’s long history than a serious criticism of Brown and Usher. Brown’s relaxed response also showed that he was willing to take the joke in good spirits.

  • |

    FIFA clarifies proposed Forward Enterprise plan

    FIFA has issued a detailed clarification regarding its proposed FIFA Forward Enterprise project following concerns raised by several stakeholders. The world football governing body said the proposal is still under discussion and no final decision will be made without consulting all 211 member associations. In an official statement, FIFA stressed that transparency and consultation remain central to its decision-making process. It said every member association will have the opportunity to review the proposal and express its opinion before any final approval is granted. FIFA said no single organisation or group can claim to represent the interests of all 211 member associations. For that reason, it said all major decisions must be taken collectively after a comprehensive consultation process involving its global membership. The organisation also responded to criticism suggesting that the proposed project could result in the commercial sale of football. FIFA strongly rejected those claims and stated that football is not being sold under any circumstances. The governing body said it would never compromise the integrity of the sport or transfer ownership of its commercial operations. It added that the proposed enterprise is intended solely to improve the management of commercial activities while keeping FIFA in full control. According to FIFA, the proposal involves establishing a subsidiary company under the FIFA Forward Enterprise initiative. The subsidiary would manage certain commercial operations, but it would remain entirely owned and controlled by FIFA. The organisation said the project aims to generate higher commercial revenue, allowing greater investment in football development programmes across the world. FIFA said the additional income would be distributed among all member associations through its existing development framework. Under the proposal, every FIFA member association could receive up to $20 million in FIFA Forward funding during the 2027-2030 funding cycle. The organisation said the increased financial support would help national football associations strengthen infrastructure, improve grassroots development, enhance coaching programmes and invest in long-term football projects. FIFA also clarified that while the proposal may include external investment, such investment would not affect FIFA’s governance structure, independence or decision-making authority. The organisation said it would retain complete ownership and operational control of the proposed subsidiary. The governing body further stated that the project has not yet been approved and remains subject to discussions with member associations. It emphasised that the proposal could still be amended if member associations recommend changes during the consultation process. FIFA made it clear that if a majority of its 211 member associations do not support the proposal, the FIFA Forward Enterprise project will not move forward.

  • |

    Sabalenka targets strong comeback at Toronto Open

    TORONTO: World No. 1 Aryna Sabalenka is aiming to rediscover her best form as she begins her campaign at the WTA 1000 Canadian Open in Toronto, with the top ranking and momentum ahead of the US Open at stake. The Belarusian has enjoyed an outstanding hard-court season, winning 23 of her 24 matches on the surface in 2026. Her only defeat came against Elena Rybakina in the Australian Open final. Despite her dominance on hard courts, Sabalenka struggled to produce similar results during the clay and grass-court seasons. She was eliminated in the quarter-finals of the French Open before suffering a fourth-round exit at Wimbledon against Japan’s Naomi Osaka. The Toronto tournament could have a significant impact on the WTA rankings. Sabalenka risks losing the world No. 1 position if she fails to reach the round of 16 and Rybakina goes on to win the title. Although Sabalenka has never progressed beyond the semi-finals at the Canadian event, she believes she is mentally refreshed after taking a short break following Wimbledon. The 27-year-old spent several days on the Greek island of Mykonos before returning to training with renewed motivation. Speaking ahead of the tournament, Sabalenka said the time away from tennis allowed her to recover physically and mentally. She admitted that some adjustments made during the clay and grass seasons did not deliver the desired results but expressed confidence that returning to her usual approach would help her regain consistency. The tournament draw presents another tough challenge for the top seed. Sabalenka leads the upper half, which also features two-time champion Jessica Pegula, Amanda Anisimova and Poland’s Iga Swiatek, who is looking to bounce back after an early Wimbledon exit. Meanwhile, Elena Rybakina heads the bottom half of the draw alongside Coco Gauff, Naomi Osaka and newly crowned Wimbledon champion Linda Noskova. Noskova, who recently captured her maiden Grand Slam title, enters the tournament with growing confidence and could face rising Philippine star Alexandra Eala in the third round. Several notable players will miss the tournament. Wimbledon runner-up Karolina Muchova remains unavailable while recovering from minor surgery, while defending champion Victoria Mboko is also sidelined with the knee injury that forced her to withdraw from Wimbledon.

  • | | |

    PTI founder strong, reads the Quran and its transl…

      ISLAMABAD: Aleema Khan, the sister of the founder of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), has said that her brother remains mentally and physically strong despite being in prison. Speaking to the media outside the Islamabad High Court on Thursday, she stated that the PTI founder continues to spend his time reading the Holy Quran along with its translation, describing this as a source of strength and resilience during his incarceration. Aleema Khan also raised concerns about her brother’s health, claiming that he has been experiencing vision problems for several months. According to her, the PTI founder informed his lawyer, Salman Safdar, back in December that he was having difficulty seeing and that there was an issue with one of his eyes. She suggested that despite bringing the matter to the attention of his legal counsel, adequate medical attention had not been provided. Speaking further about his conditions in custody, Aleema Khan alleged that the PTI founder’s access to reading material has been restricted. She claimed that prison authorities had confiscated his books, preventing him from continuing his regular reading routine. According to her, books have always been an important part of his daily life, and taking them away has made his time in prison more difficult. Despite these alleged restrictions, Aleema Khan insisted that the PTI founder has remained determined and steadfast. She said he continues to focus on reading the Quran and reflecting on its translation whenever possible, adding that his faith has helped him maintain a positive outlook while facing the challenges of imprisonment. Her remarks came as PTI leaders, supporters, and lawyers gathered outside the Islamabad High Court, where they continued to call for legal relief for the former prime minister. The media interaction attracted significant attention as party members expressed concern over the PTI founder’s health and prison conditions. Aleema Khan’s comments are the latest in a series of statements from the PTI leadership regarding the treatment of the party founder during his detention. Party officials have repeatedly voiced concerns about his medical care, access to books, and overall prison environment. They have urged the authorities to ensure that he receives appropriate healthcare and is granted facilities in accordance with prison regulations. The government and prison authorities have previously rejected or disputed several allegations made by PTI leaders regarding the former prime minister’s treatment in custody. However, the issue continues to remain a point of political debate, with PTI maintaining that its founder’s legal rights and well-being should be protected. As legal proceedings continue, Aleema Khan reiterated that her brother remains firm in his resolve. She concluded by saying that, despite the challenges he faces in prison, he remains spiritually strong through his regular recitation of the Holy Quran and reading of its translation.

  • |

    Escalating water shortages compound the crisis for Sudanese refugees in Chad

    Sudanese refugees who escaped violent conflict in Darfur are facing an severe water shortage in eastern Chad’s overcrowded displacement camps. Over 938,000 people have fled into Chad since fighting erupted in April 2023 between the Sudanese Armed Forces (SAF) and the Rapid Support Forces (RSF). Settlements such as the Goudrane refugee camp, which accommodates roughly 50,000 refugees, frequently go days without water tank deliveries, leading to desperate scrambles when limited supplies arrive. The extreme scarcity forces many families to survive on less than half of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees’ (UNHCR) recommended daily minimum water allocation. At local medical clinics, doctors report an inability to effectively administer treatments for bacterial infections because patients lack access to clean drinking water. Aid agencies, including Solidarités International, caution that existing funding levels cannot keep pace with the growing capacity requirements for boreholes, sanitation, and water treatment infrastructure. Refugees arriving at transit sites such as Adré and long-term camps like Metche describe systematic violence in Sudan, particularly targeting the Masalit community. Reports detail mass killings, sexual violence, heavy shelling, and deliberate destruction of vital supplies by RSF fighters during escapes from towns like el-Fasher and el-Geneina. With the conflict entering its fourth year and diplomatic resolution remaining distant, displaced families face prolonged instability alongside severe resource shortages.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *