cardi sets record
| |

Cardi B sets record straight on cosmetic procedures

Grammy-winning rapper Cardi B has addressed renewed speculation about her appearance, revealing that she has already undergone a butt reduction procedure while making it clear she has no plans for further major cosmetic surgery anytime soon.
The rapper responded to the rumours during a recent Instagram Live session after seeing repeated comments from fans suggesting she should reduce her butt. According to Cardi, many people were unaware that she had already done exactly that.
“A lot of y’all keep telling me to go get my ass reduced,” Cardi said during the livestream.
She quickly set the record straight, adding, “I don’t need to go get my ass reduced, news flash, I did get my ass reduced.”
The rapper explained that cosmetic procedures are not as straightforward as many people believe. She said another liposuction procedure is not a realistic option because of the condition of her skin following previous surgeries.
“I can’t just go and lipo my butt because my skin is like kinda loose,” she explained. “That’s why my ass shakes so much.”
Cardi added that removing more tissue through liposuction could create additional complications.
“So if I just go and get a lipo reduction… my ass could drop,” she said, noting that the only alternative would involve a more invasive operation requiring a lengthy recovery period.
“So I would have to cut myself. And I’m not cutting myself. I’m not sitting down for four months. I’m outside.”
The 33-year-old also stressed that she is happy with the way she looks today.
“I like my body how it looks right now. I’m comfortable in my skin.”
Cardi reminded fans that she has always been transparent about the cosmetic work she has chosen to undergo throughout her career.
“I’m very, very honest,” she said before revealing, “First of all, I got two lipos and one ass reduction.”
The rapper also explained that she chose to reduce her previous biopolymer injections because she naturally has a petite frame.
“First thing first, I am a small girl. I’m a very small, petite girl. My mom is petite. My sister’s petite. My aunts are small.”
Addressing critics who continue to speculate about her appearance, Cardi insisted that much of her current physique is also the result of healthy eating rather than surgery alone. She shared that she regularly eats grilled chicken and grilled salmon while also drinking fibre-based beverages.
She encouraged fans not to starve themselves in pursuit of unrealistic beauty standards before dismissing ongoing rumours about additional cosmetic procedures.
“Y’all acting like y’all new to this. Y’all been seeing my body for how many years now?” she said, later adding, “I’m being as honest as possible.”

Similar Posts

  • | |

    ATC remands Mushtaq Ahmad for three days

    ISLAMABAD: An anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Islamabad on Monday granted police a three-day physical remand of former senator Mushtaq Ahmad and his associate, Daniyal, in a case linked to a protest over the recent unrest in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK). The suspects were presented before Duty Judge Rukhsanda Shaheen after their arrest. During the hearing, the prosecution requested a 30-day physical remand, arguing that investigators needed additional time to recover a vehicle and alleged weapons connected to the case. After hearing arguments from both sides, the court approved a three-day remand instead of the longer period requested by the prosecution and directed police to continue their investigation. The case has been registered at Islamabad’s Shalimar Police Station. Authorities are investigating the circumstances surrounding the protest and the allegations associated with it. The development comes days after Mushtaq Ahmad’s supporters claimed he had been detained for more than 24 hours after security personnel stopped him from entering Azad Jammu and Kashmir. According to his team, the detention was linked to his public support for protests taking place in the region. Following his release, Mushtaq Ahmad addressed a press conference in Islamabad, where he announced plans to hold a condolence, solidarity and peace gathering in support of the people of AJK. He invited students, journalists, civil society members and Kashmiri residents of Islamabad to participate in the event at F-10 Markaz. Earlier, Mushtaq Ahmad had stated that he was travelling to AJK carrying white flags as a symbol of peace and solidarity with families affected by the recent violence. He said security officials stopped him at Azad Pattan Bridge and prevented him from entering the region, after which he recorded a protest message and began returning to Islamabad. His team further alleged that Punjab Police later intercepted his vehicle in Kahuta and took him into custody.

  • |

    US authorises private firms to target cybercrime groups

    WASHINGTON: The United States has taken an unusual step in its fight against international cybercrime by allowing selected private companies to conduct government-approved hacking operations against foreign criminal organisations. President Donald Trump has signed a memorandum directing the departments of Justice and Homeland Security to establish a framework under which approved private-sector partners can investigate, infiltrate and disrupt transnational cybercrime networks. The move is aimed at tackling growing threats including ransomware attacks, online fraud and so-called sextortion schemes. The White House said such crimes caused more than $20 billion in losses to Americans during 2025. Under the new framework, authorised companies could potentially infiltrate cybercriminals’ computer systems, deploy spyware or disrupt servers used to conduct criminal activities. However, each operation would require approval from the US government before any action is taken. Participating companies would also be required to provide a bond of at least $1 million. Operations involving actions that could cause death or physical injury would remain prohibited. Activities that could qualify as the use of force under international law would also be excluded. The initiative has drawn comparisons with privateering, a practice used centuries ago when governments authorised private vessels to attack or seize enemy ships. Supporters argue that private technology companies possess specialised cyber expertise and access to data that government agencies may not have. They believe combining those capabilities with government authority could help disrupt criminal networks more effectively. However, cybersecurity experts have raised concerns about accountability, oversight and the possibility of unintended consequences. Critics warn that allowing private companies to conduct offensive cyber operations could create diplomatic complications and make it difficult to control activities once they begin. The policy also represents a notable shift in the Trump administration’s previous position. Earlier this year, senior US officials had indicated that the government was not interested in using private companies to fight cybercriminals through offensive operations. It remains unclear what prompted the change in policy. Some cybersecurity specialists believe the programme contains important safeguards because operations will be conducted under government authorisation. Others remain concerned that existing oversight institutions may not be strong enough to monitor such activities effectively. The initiative could also expose participating technology companies to new risks. Experts warn that firms involved in government-sanctioned cyberattacks could become targets themselves and face retaliation from criminal groups or foreign governments. The Trump administration has 60 days to finalise the programme’s operational framework, while some details are expected to remain classified.

  • | |

    UK opens fully funded scholarships, startup fellow…

    The United Kingdom has invited applications from Pakistani students, professionals and entrepreneurs for its fully funded Chevening Scholarships, Chevening Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Fellowship and Commonwealth Startup Fellowship. In a statement issued on Tuesday, the British High Commission said the programmes aim to help talented Pakistanis gain access to world-class education, strengthen professional skills and build international networks. The Chevening Scholarship offers fully funded one-year master’s degree programmes at leading UK universities for individuals who demonstrate leadership potential, professional achievements and a commitment to creating positive change in their communities. The Chevening Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Fellowship is designed for mid-career academics and professionals. It provides an opportunity to conduct independent research at the University of Oxford while engaging with scholars from around the world. The Commonwealth Startup Fellowship targets promising entrepreneurs, helping them develop innovative businesses through mentorship, expert guidance and training in the UK. The programme also supports participants in preparing their ventures for future growth and expansion. British High Commissioner to Pakistan Jane Marriott said Pakistan has an abundance of talented individuals, and these programmes are designed to equip them with the skills, knowledge and global connections needed to lead organisations, expand businesses and address major global challenges. She advised applicants to submit original applications based on their own experiences, ambitions and ideas, warning that the use of AI-generated responses could lead to disqualification during the selection process. The High Commission said all three programmes cover major expenses, including airfare, tuition fees, visa costs and living allowances, allowing selected candidates to focus entirely on their studies or professional development. Beyond academic and career opportunities, participants will also gain international exposure, experience different cultures and establish long-term professional relationships with leaders and experts from across the globe. According to the British High Commission, Pakistan has produced more than 2,000 Chevening alumni who are serving in government, business, academia, media and civil society. Worldwide, the Chevening network includes numerous influential leaders, including several current and former heads of state and government. Applications for the Commonwealth Startup Fellowship opened on August 3 and will remain open until September 1, while applications for the Chevening Scholarship and the OCIS Fellowship are also currently being accepted through their respective official application portals.

  • | | |

    Cristiano Ronaldo hints at retirement, says upcomi…

    Football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has hinted that his retirement could be closer than expected, saying the upcoming year will probably be the final year of his playing career. The 41-year-old Portugal captain made the comments in an interview with lifestyle magazine Vogue, saying he wants to leave behind a “spectacular legacy” when he eventually walks away from football. Ronaldo has enjoyed one of the most successful careers in football history. Since making his senior debut for Sporting in 2002, he has won major trophies with Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus and his current club, Al-Nassr. He has also won the Ballon d’Or five times. Despite his extraordinary list of achievements, Ronaldo was unable to add a FIFA World Cup title to his collection after Portugal fell short at the 2026 tournament. The forward has scored 976 goals for club and country during a career spanning more than two decades. He is now continuing with Al-Nassr as he approaches the remarkable milestone of 1,000 career goals. Ronaldo also acknowledged that retirement would leave a major gap in his life. He said he plans to spend more time travelling, playing and watching padel, and enjoying life away from professional football. His comments have intensified speculation about when one of football’s greatest careers will finally come to an end.

  • | |

    FCC refuses to halt inquiry against former NAB DG

    ISLAMABAD: The Federal Constitutional Court (FCC) has declined to suspend inquiry proceedings against former National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Director General Saleem Shehzad, allowing an investigation into his alleged unlawful appointment and promotion to continue. The decision came during a hearing of an appeal filed by Shehzad challenging a show-cause notice issued against him. He had requested the court to stay the inquiry until the case was decided, but the bench refused to grant interim relief. A two-member bench headed by Justice Hassan Azhar Rizvi heard the appeal and directed the federal government to submit its response within three weeks before further proceedings. The case revolves around allegations that Saleem Shehzad’s appointment and subsequent promotion within the National Accountability Bureau were made in violation of applicable rules and procedures. Authorities had earlier issued him a show-cause notice seeking an explanation over the alleged irregularities. Before approaching the Federal Constitutional Court, Shehzad had challenged the notice in the Islamabad High Court. However, after his petition was dismissed, he filed an appeal before the FCC, seeking legal protection against the inquiry. During the hearing, the court did not interfere with the ongoing investigation, effectively allowing the relevant authorities to continue examining the allegations while the constitutional appeal remains pending. Legal experts say the ruling does not determine Shehzad’s guilt or innocence but indicates the court’s reluctance to halt administrative proceedings before hearing the case in detail. The federal government’s reply is expected to play an important role in the next stage of the proceedings. The case has attracted attention because it involves the appointment of a senior official in Pakistan’s top anti-corruption watchdog. Any findings from the inquiry could have broader implications for accountability, transparency and the process of appointments in public institutions. With the inquiry set to continue and the government directed to file its response within three weeks, the Federal Constitutional Court is expected to take up the matter again after reviewing the submissions of both sides. The outcome could shape the future course of the legal challenge brought by the former NAB official.

  • |

    Akshay Kumar lands special role in R.D. Burman biopic

    Akshay Kumar is set to reunite with filmmaker Neeraj Pandey after more than a decade, marking another collaboration between one of Bollywood’s most successful actor-director partnerships. The actor has reportedly signed on for a special appearance in Pandey’s upcoming biographical film based on the life of legendary music composer Rahul Dev Burman, popularly known as R.D. Burman. While the makers have not officially revealed details about Akshay’s character, reports suggest that his role, though brief, will play an important part in the narrative. The appearance is expected to leave a lasting impact on the story and add further excitement to the highly anticipated project. According to industry insiders, Akshay Kumar agreed to join the film almost immediately after Neeraj Pandey narrated the role to him. The actor and director are known to share a strong professional bond built on mutual admiration and trust. Their successful collaborations in the past have earned praise from both audiences and critics, making this reunion one of the most talked-about developments in Bollywood. The duo first worked together in the 2013 crime thriller Special 26, which received widespread acclaim for its gripping storyline and performances. They reunited in 2015 for the action thriller Baby, another critically appreciated film that strengthened their reputation as a successful actor-director team. Their latest collaboration is expected to generate significant interest among moviegoers eager to see them work together once again. The upcoming biopic will feature Farhan Akhtar in the lead role as R.D. Burman, one of India’s greatest music composers. Known for revolutionising Hindi film music with his innovative compositions and unforgettable melodies, Burman’s life and career continue to inspire generations of musicians and fans. The film aims to celebrate his extraordinary contribution to Indian cinema and showcase the creative genius that made him a musical icon. Production on the film is scheduled to begin in September. Directed by Neeraj Pandey, the project is being produced in association with Excel Entertainment. The filmmakers have reportedly started extensive pre-production work, with special attention being given to recreating Burman’s iconic music. Music sessions are already underway as the creative team works to capture the essence of the composer’s timeless sound while paying tribute to his remarkable legacy. The biopic is also expected to feature a large ensemble cast, with several well-known actors likely to join the project in significant roles. Official announcements regarding additional cast members are anticipated in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, Akshay Kumar was last seen in Welcome to the Jungle, the latest instalment in the popular comedy franchise. Released on June 26, the film featured an ensemble cast and blended action with comedy. It received mixed reviews from critics and audiences but performed reasonably well at the global box office, earning around ₹186 crore worldwide. With Akshay Kumar’s addition and Farhan Akhtar leading the cast, the R.D. Burman biopic is shaping up to be one of the most anticipated Bollywood projects currently in development. Fans are eagerly awaiting further announcements as production moves closer to its official start.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *