irina shayk finds
| |

Irina Shayk finds new boyfriend after parting ways…

Supermodel Irina Shayk appears to be embracing a new chapter in her love life. Nearly three years after her brief romance with former NFL star Tom Brady ended, the Russian model is reportedly dating NBA player Devin Booker. According to multiple reports, the relationship is still in its early stages, but those close to the pair say the connection is growing stronger with each passing week. 

Sources claim Shayk and Booker were introduced through mutual friends several months ago. Since then, they have been spending time together whenever their busy schedules allow. With Booker preparing for the upcoming NBA season, the two are reportedly making the most of the summer, enjoying low-key outings and getting to know each other away from the public eye. 

Romance rumors intensified after the pair were spotted together in the Hamptons over the weekend. Witnesses reportedly saw them leaving a café before later attending a social gathering in Montauk. While neither Shayk nor Booker has confirmed the relationship publicly, insiders say the model is “very into him” and may even attend some of his basketball games once the season begins. 

The reported romance comes after Shayk’s short-lived relationship with Tom Brady, which first made headlines in the summer of 2023. The pair dated for a few months before quietly going their separate ways. At the time, sources described the split as amicable, saying the relationship had simply “fizzled out” without any drama or hard feelings. 

Before Brady, Shayk was in a long-term relationship with actor Bradley Cooper, with whom she shares daughter Lea De Seine. Despite ending their romance in 2019, the former couple have maintained a friendly co-parenting relationship and have often been praised for putting their daughter first. 

Booker, meanwhile, was previously in a high-profile relationship with reality star Kendall Jenner. The NBA standout has largely kept his personal life private since their split, making the reported romance with Shayk one of his first public dating stories in recent years. 

Although neither Shayk nor Booker has addressed the reports directly, those close to the couple say they are enjoying the early stages of their relationship without rushing into the spotlight. For now, the pair seem content to let their romance develop naturally, proving that sometimes the best relationships begin quietly before capturing the world’s attention. 

Similar Posts

  • | |

    Karachi roads blocked as JI protests fuel levy

    Traffic was disrupted across several major parts of Karachi on Friday as Jamaat-i-Islami (JI) workers staged sit-ins against the federal petroleum levy. The protests were part of a nationwide campaign announced by the party. JI had said it would hold demonstrations at hundreds of locations across the country by blocking major roads. Karachi traffic police issued an advisory warning motorists about congestion, temporary diversions and partial road closures in several areas. Major routes affected included areas around Mazar-i-Quaid, Numaish Chowrangi, Saddar, Sharea Faisal, Shahrah-i-Pakistan, UP Mor, Power House Chowrangi, Defence Housing Authority, Sea View, Shahrah-i-Orangi, Hub River Road, Super Highway and National Highway. The traffic police advised citizens to avoid the protest-hit areas where possible and use alternative routes. Commuters were also asked to allow additional time for their journeys. According to updates shared by JI Karachi, protesters blocked the road connecting Sharea Faisal with Natha Khan. The Super Highway and Hub River Road were also affected. Another road connecting the Sharea Faisal Nursery Bus Stop with the airport was reportedly blocked as protesters gathered at the designated locations. The demonstrations prompted criticism from the Sindh government. Provincial government spokesperson Sadia Javed said the petroleum levy was a federal issue and questioned why Karachi’s residents were facing difficulties because of the protest. She accused the JI of using the demonstrations for political gains instead of addressing public issues through relevant constitutional forums. Javed said road blockades were affecting the daily lives of millions of Karachi residents and raised concerns about the movement of ambulances and patients during the disruptions. She urged the party to raise its objections in Parliament and other relevant forums rather than blocking roads. The government spokesperson also warned protesters against damaging public property or taking the law into their own hands. The demonstrations were not limited to Karachi. JI workers also gathered in Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta and Peshawar as part of the nationwide campaign. In Islamabad, protesters reportedly blocked Srinagar Highway near Golra Mor while attempting to march towards Chungi 26. Several locations across Sindh also witnessed demonstrations, including Thatta, Matiari, Tando Allahyar and Shikarpur.

  • | |

    Holly Willoughby laughs off daughter’s YouTube tease

    Television presenter Holly Willoughby has admitted she is still learning the ropes of YouTube after launching her new digital series Together, revealing that her teenage daughter laughed at her attempts to sound like an experienced content creator. The former This Morning host recently premiered the first episode of her YouTube show, which features celebrity conversations in a relaxed setting. Actor Stanley Tucci, known for The Devil Wears Prada, appeared as the programme’s first guest. The launch has also drawn comparisons between Willoughby’s new venture and Meghan Markle’s lifestyle-style content. Speaking on Sara Cox’s Radio 2 Breakfast Show, the 45-year-old presenter described the release of the series as an emotional milestone. “Today is launch day, this is like I’m giving birth today!” Holly said, adding that moving away from traditional television to a digital platform still feels unfamiliar. She admitted that stepping into the world of YouTube has been a completely new experience after spending decades working in broadcast television. During the conversation, Sara Cox jokingly asked whether Holly’s children were annoyed that she had entered a platform usually associated with younger audiences. Laughing, Holly recalled her daughter Belle’s reaction while filming promotional messages encouraging viewers to subscribe. “My daughter was laughing at me as I was saying ‘subscribe and ding the bell and you’ll get notifications.’” She revealed that Belle quickly pointed out how unfamiliar she sounded with YouTube culture. “She was like, ‘mum, you really don’t know what you’re talking about,’ and I’m like, ‘no I don’t but I’m learning!’” Holly said. The presenter admitted that adapting to digital content creation has taken her outside her comfort zone, particularly after building her career through conventional television formats. Unlike her previous programmes, Together is designed specifically for YouTube, allowing Holly to have longer and more informal conversations with well-known personalities. The show’s debut episode featured actor and food enthusiast Stanley Tucci, whose appearance helped launch the series. Since its release, viewers have discussed the programme online, with some drawing comparisons between Holly’s approach and Meghan Markle’s recent lifestyle projects. According to the report, Together is produced by Hungry Bear Media, the production company owned by Holly’s husband, Dan Baldwin. The company has produced several successful British entertainment programmes and is now backing Holly’s latest move into digital media. Although she acknowledged that she is still adjusting to YouTube’s style and audience expectations, Holly appeared enthusiastic about embracing the new challenge. Her comments suggested that she is willing to learn from younger viewers—including her own children—as she builds a presence on the platform. The presenter has received support from many fans following her honest remarks, with viewers praising her willingness to laugh at herself while trying something new. Rather than pretending to know everything about the digital world, Holly openly admitted she is still figuring it out, a response many found both relatable and refreshing. 

  • Pollution Control Department Warns of Rising PM2.5 Until Mid-January

    BANGKOK – The Pollution Control Department (PCD) has issued a warning that hazardous PM2.5 levels are expected to continue increasing until mid-January, with the most severe conditions anticipated in Bangkok, its metropolitan surroundings, and the Upper Central Region. An improvement in air quality is projected after January 16. Thailand Chokes Under Widespread Smog, 45 Provinces […]

  • | |

    Karachi crime remains high in July

    The Citizens-Police Liaison Committee (CPLC) has released its latest crime statistics for Karachi, showing a significant number of killings, extortion cases, mobile-phone thefts and vehicle-related crimes during July. According to the CPLC data, 40 people lost their lives in different incidents across the city during the month. The figures also showed that extortion remained a concern, with 18 cases of bhata khori reported in July. Street crime continued to affect residents, particularly through mobile-phone and motorcycle theft. The CPLC recorded 1,846 mobile phones stolen across Karachi during the month, highlighting the continued risk faced by citizens while travelling or moving through public places. Vehicle-related offences also remained a major challenge. Criminals stole 110 vehicles in July, while 12 cars were snatched from citizens. The figures indicate that vehicle owners continued to face the threat of both theft and armed or forced snatching. Motorcycles accounted for the largest share of vehicle-related crime. The CPLC recorded 2,648 motorcycle thefts during July, while criminals snatched 492 motorcycles from citizens. The latest figures reflect the scale of crime reported across Karachi during the month, with motorcycles, mobile phones and vehicles remaining frequent targets. The data also highlights continued concerns over public safety, particularly in relation to street crime and property offences. The CPLC regularly compiles crime data from across the city to provide an overview of reported criminal activity. The July figures are likely to keep the focus on law-and-order conditions in Karachi and the need for stronger measures to protect citizens and their property.

  • |

    Israel’s influence in Washington weakens under Trump says former envoy

    Former Israeli ambassador to the United States Mike Herzog has said Israel’s ability to influence decisions in Washington has declined significantly during President Donald Trump’s current administration. He also warned that support for Israel among the American public has been steadily weakening, creating long term challenges for the country’s relationship with its closest ally. Speaking in an interview with Israeli radio station 103FM, Herzog said the close personal bond that once existed between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Trump no longer appears as strong as before. While Netanyahu recently described his latest meeting with Trump at the White House as one of their best meetings, Herzog argued that the event should be viewed more carefully. In his opinion, the meeting lacked the warmth and personal interaction that previously defined the relationship between the two leaders. Herzog said one positive outcome for Netanyahu was that Trump avoided publicly criticising Israel or placing any visible demands on the Israeli government during the meeting. He suggested that this helped Netanyahu present the visit as a diplomatic success, particularly as Israel moves closer to national elections. According to Herzog, the prime minister had a political interest in showing that his ties with Trump remain strong despite growing speculation that relations between the two leaders have cooled. The former ambassador also pointed to several details surrounding the visit that, in his view, reflected a more distant relationship. Netanyahu entered the White House through a side entrance instead of receiving a more prominent arrival. There was no private one on one meeting between the leaders and media attention surrounding the visit remained limited. Herzog said these diplomatic signals suggested the White House wanted to avoid creating the impression that Trump was closely aligned with Netanyahu. He linked this cautious approach to political concerns in the United States following the conflict with Iran. Herzog said many Americans believe Israel played a major role in drawing the United States into the confrontation. Since the conflict has been unpopular with parts of the American public, he believes Trump is careful not to appear as though he acted under pressure from the Israeli leadership. Even so, Herzog said there are currently no major disagreements between Washington and Tel Aviv over Iran, although the relationship is no longer as close as it once was. Beyond the immediate political situation, Herzog warned that Israel’s overall standing in the United States has suffered lasting damage. He said changes in American society, political shifts, economic developments, international campaigns against Israel and policy decisions made by successive Israeli governments have all contributed to a steady decline in public support. He also acknowledged that the actions of Israel’s current government and the ongoing military campaign in Gaza have negatively affected how many Americans view the country. Netanyahu himself recently admitted that support for Israel has weakened in the United States, arguing that social media has played a major role in shaping public opinion. His comments came as recent polling showed a noticeable increase in negative attitudes toward both the Israeli government and the Israeli people. A survey conducted by the Pew Research Center found that public opinion has shifted over the past several years. The percentage of Americans holding unfavourable views of the Israeli people rose from 28 percent in 2019 to 42 percent in 2026. During the same period, favourable views of the Israeli government fell from 41 percent to 32 percent. International criticism of Israel has also intensified since the war in Gaza began in October 2023. In November 2024, the International Criminal Court issued arrest warrants for Prime Minister Netanyahu and former Defence Minister Yoav Gallant on allegations of war crimes and crimes against humanity linked to Israel’s military operations in Gaza. According to reported figures, more than 73,000 people have been killed during the conflict, which has continued despite a truce agreement reached in October 2025.

  • |

    South Korea’s Bankware Global secures Rs1.57 billion Pakistan Post Contract

    ISLAMABAD: South Korean core banking and financial technology company Bankware Global has secured a contract worth 7.98 billion South Korean won, equivalent to approximately Rs1.57 billion, to develop a banking and financial services system and provide software for Pakistan Post Office Department (PPOD). The Seoul-based technology company disclosed the development in a notice submitted to the Korea Exchange on Tuesday, marking a significant expansion of its presence in Pakistan’s financial technology and public-sector digitalisation market. According to the company, the project will be implemented from August 7, 2026, to March 6, 2028. The value of the contract represents around 12.6% of Bankware Global’s total sales recorded during 2025. The company said the project would be executed through a joint venture, with the arrangement covering the development and supply of the required technology infrastructure and software solutions for the Pakistan Post Office Department. Bankware Global also outlined the payment mechanism for the project. Under the agreed terms, 20% of the contract amount will be paid upfront, while the remaining 80% will be released in phases. Subsequent payments will be linked to project implementation, sector-wise inspection and the commencement of operations and maintenance services. Pakistan Post seeks digital transformation The contract comes as Pakistan Post continues efforts to modernise its operations and introduce greater use of digital technologies across its extensive network. The Pakistan Post Office Department is one of the country’s largest public-sector service networks, with approximately 13,000 post offices operating across Pakistan. Besides traditional postal services, the department provides a range of financial and public services, including domestic and international mail, remittance facilities, utility bill collection and selected identity-related services such as CNIC renewals. With the growing demand for faster and technology-driven financial services, Pakistan Post has been seeking to upgrade its systems and integrate modern digital platforms into its operations. The introduction of a modern core banking and financial technology system is expected to support more efficient processing, improve service delivery and strengthen the department’s ability to manage financial transactions through its widespread network. Bankware Global expands international footprint Bankware Global has been operating in the financial technology sector for more than 17 years. The South Korean company specialises in core banking platforms and other technology solutions designed for financial institutions. Its portfolio includes component-based and cloud-native core banking systems, financial enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, card-processing platforms and software-as-a-service (SaaS) banking products. The company has supplied technology solutions to financial institutions in several Asian markets, positioning it as a regional player in the digital banking and fintech sector. The Pakistan Post project is expected to further strengthen Bankware Global’s international business portfolio while providing the company with an opportunity to participate in Pakistan’s ongoing digital transformation efforts. For Pakistan Post, the project could represent an important step toward upgrading its technological infrastructure and improving the delivery of financial and public services through its nationwide network. The contract will remain in force until March 6, 2028, with implementation and payments scheduled according to the agreed project milestones.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *