sydney sweeney scooter
|

Sydney Sweeney, Scooter Braun heat up Mallorca yacht getaway

Sydney Sweeney and Scooter Braun’s romance continues going strong this summer. The couple was recently spotted enjoying a getaway on Spain’s Mallorca Island, according to a TMZ report published Saturday, August 15.

The outlet reported that the “Euphoria” actress and her businessman boyfriend kicked off their weekend with a lively yacht escapade off the coast of Mallorca. The pair boarded a large superyacht on Friday, August 14, before jet-skiing across the Mediterranean.

In photos shared by the outlet, the 28-year-old actress was seen in a light blue swimsuit, paired with a rash guard on top. Braun matched her look, wearing a light blue shirt, dark pants and a rash guard of his own.

The latest sighting adds to a string of romantic outings the couple has shared throughout the summer. Just weeks earlier, they were spotted bungee jumping together in New Zealand.

Before that trip, the two were seen holding hands while attending NBA Finals Game 4 in New York City. Sweeney also recently threw Braun a star-studded early birthday celebration, marking his 45th birthday in June.

Sweeney and Braun began dating in September 2025, months after first meeting at Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez’s high-profile wedding in Italy. The couple made their relationship Instagram-official in April 2026, sharing photos from their time together at the Stagecoach Music Festival.

Since then, the pair has continued stepping out publicly at a steady pace, from sporting events to international getaways. Their latest yacht outing in Mallorca appears to be another chapter in what’s shaping up to be an active and increasingly public relationship.

With summer still in full swing, fans can likely expect more updates on the couple’s travels as they continue making joint appearances across various destinations.

Similar Posts

  • | |

    Sindh’s role in Pakistan’s creation will endur…

    KARACHI: Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has said the province played a leading role in the creation of Pakistan and will continue to contribute to the country’s progress. Speaking to the media after visiting Mazar-e-Quaid in Karachi on Independence Day, Murad Ali Shah said he had paid his respects at the mausoleum along with the governor and members of the provincial cabinet. He said prayers were offered for Pakistan’s peace, stability and prosperity. The chief minister recalled Sindh’s contribution to the Pakistan Movement, saying the province had played an important role in the struggle for a separate homeland. He urged the nation to remain united and follow the principles and vision of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Murad Ali Shah also paid tribute to former prime ministers Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto. He described Zulfikar Ali Bhutto as the founder of Pakistan’s nuclear programme, saying he faced death but refused to compromise. He said Benazir Bhutto also sacrificed her life but never allowed Pakistan’s sovereignty and integrity to be compromised. The chief minister praised PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari for taking charge of the foreign ministry during a difficult period. He said the nation demonstrated unity when India attempted to threaten Pakistan. Murad Ali Shah called on young people and citizens from all walks of life to remain united and work together for the country’s development. He also condemned Israeli actions against Palestinians and expressed solidarity with the Palestinian people, urging the international community to take notice of the suffering caused by the ongoing violence.

  • | |

    Lahore police decide polygraph test for ASI in all…

    Lahore police have decided to conduct a polygraph test on an Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in connection with allegations that a young woman was sexually assaulted at Ghaziabad police station. According to police sources, ASI Imran, who is currently in custody, will undergo the test as investigators continue examining the allegations and conflicting accounts surrounding the incident. Police said the alleged victim has already undergone a psychiatric assessment. The report from the assessment is expected to be received on August 18, while additional medical and forensic examinations have also been conducted. According to the police, ASI Imran has denied the allegations. He reportedly told investigators that he had brought the woman to the police station because she was allegedly involved in begging. He claimed that he did not assault her and instead provided her with food and counselled her before sending her away. Investigators said the initial medical report contains some ambiguity regarding the allegations of sexual assault. Police officials said a detailed report from the Punjab Forensic Science Agency (PFSA) is expected to provide further findings that could help investigators establish what happened. The case is being closely monitored by DIG Investigation Lahore Zeeshan Raza, who said he is personally supervising the investigation. He assured that anyone found responsible would be punished according to the law. Police sources said further tests of the alleged victim have also been conducted, but their results are still awaited. Investigators are expected to consider the medical evidence, forensic findings, statements and other available material before reaching conclusions about the case. The investigation is being conducted under the direction of DIG Investigation Lahore. A team comprising Ghaziabad Investigation Incharge Inspector Nasir Hameed, Gender Cell Incharge Inspector Fatima and Investigation Officer Faryal is working on the case. The decision to conduct a polygraph test on the detained ASI comes as investigators attempt to establish the facts surrounding the allegations. However, the reported initial medical ambiguity means that the final medical and forensic findings will be important in determining the direction of the investigation. Authorities have said that the investigation remains ongoing and that legal action will be taken on the basis of the evidence collected.

  • | | |

    Karachi firing over motorcycle dispute leaves one …

    Karachi: A dispute between two groups over a motorcycle collision turned violent in Karachi’s Shireen Jinnah Colony, resulting in the death of one person and injuries to four others. According to police officials, the incident began after a motorcycle accident led to an argument between the sons of Abdul Muqadar and Pir Zaman. Residents of the area intervened and managed to calm the situation, after which both groups returned to their homes. However, the situation escalated shortly afterward when Pir Zaman and his associates allegedly arrived at Abdul Muqadar’s residence and opened fire. A gun battle reportedly followed between the two groups. As a result of the firing, Abdul Muqadar and one of his sons were injured, while his other son, Aamir, died on the spot. Two members of the opposing group, identified as Shahid Zaman and Abu Zar, also sustained injuries. Following the incident, a heavy police contingent reached the scene and shifted the deceased and injured individuals to a hospital. Police officials collected multiple bullet casings from the site and launched an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the shooting. Authorities are working to determine the exact cause of the dispute and the role of those involved in the exchange of fire. Further legal action will be taken after completion of the investigation.

  • |

    Houthis strike Saudi Aramco refinery following historic defence pact with Pakistan and Turkey

    Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthis launched a drone strike against Saudi Aramco’s Jazan refinery, just two days after Saudi Arabia signed a tripartite defence pact with Turkey and Pakistan to bolster regional deterrence. The Saudi Energy Ministry confirmed that emergency crews extinguished a fire resulting from the drone strike at the 400,000-barrel-per-day facility, reporting no casualties or disruptions to operations. The Houthis also executed combined missile and drone strikes against the Yemeni Red Sea port city of Mocha, killing seven people and damaging critical maritime infrastructure near the Bab-el-Mandeb strait. The newly forged Saudi alliance with Pakistan and Turkey specifies that an armed aggression against one signatory constitutes an attack on all, though member states have not yet detailed any operational military response. Houthi military spokesperson Yahya Saree stated that the Red Sea strikes targeted Saudi military assets and ammunition stores, framing the operations as part of an ongoing naval blockade against the kingdom. The escalating attacks in the Red Sea further complicate global energy transport, depriving Saudi Arabia of key alternative routes while regional access through the Strait of Hormuz remains constrained.

  • |

    Congolese health officials intercept river boat to test 300 passengers following suspected Ebola death

    Health authorities in the Democratic Republic of the Congo have intercepted a river boat carrying more than 300 passengers near Kinshasa to perform emergency screening following the death of a passenger suspected of having contracted Ebola. The vessel was stopped in Maluku, located approximately 65 kilometres upstream from the capital, where public health teams deployed a mobile laboratory to conduct clinical evaluations and temperature checks on all individuals aboard. Medical personnel collected blood samples from four passengers exhibiting feverish symptoms, with laboratory results expected to confirm whether the virus is present. The precautionary intervention follows the death of a 32-year-old man who travelled on the boat and later tested positive for suspected symptoms of the disease. Health officials face conflicting accounts regarding the origin of the vessel and where the deceased passenger boarded, as discrepancy remains between regional health directors regarding whether the trip originated in Mongala province or in Kisangani, the capital of Tshopo province, where an active Ebola outbreak is ongoing. In response to the broader regional health emergency, the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention announced plans to expand the administration of vaccines and antiviral treatments, including remdesivir, across affected provinces to contain further transmission.

  • |

    Prince William and Prince Harry could reunite for Princess Diana’s 30th anniversary

    Reports suggest that King Charles III may have received encouraging news regarding the possibility of a reunion between his sons, Prince William and Prince Harry, as preparations begin to mark the 30th anniversary of Princess Diana’s death in 2027. According to reports, the Diana Award charity is planning a series of events to commemorate the late Princess of Wales, whose legacy continues to inspire young people around the world. The organization, which was established in Diana’s memory, is expected to organize special tributes and charitable initiatives to honor her life and humanitarian work. Prince William and Prince Harry both serve as patrons of the Diana Award, making it the only charitable organization that the two brothers continue to support together. Their shared involvement has sparked speculation that the anniversary events could provide an opportunity for them to appear publicly together despite their well-documented differences. According to sources, a reunion between the brothers is certainly possible. He noted that William and Harry have previously set aside their differences for important occasions related to their mother’s legacy. One notable example was the unveiling of Princess Diana’s statue in the Sunken Garden at Kensington Palace in 2021, where the brothers attended the ceremony together. However, Fitzwilliams also acknowledged that much has changed in the years since that event. Relations between the brothers have remained strained following Prince Harry’s decision to step back from royal duties, move to the United States with Meghan Markle, and publicly discuss disagreements within the Royal Family through interviews, documentaries, and his memoir. Despite the ongoing tensions, the upcoming anniversary of Princess Diana’s passing could serve as a meaningful occasion for the brothers to reunite. The event would not only honor their mother’s memory but also demonstrate a shared commitment to the charitable work she inspired. A possible reunion would likely be welcomed by King Charles III, who has reportedly hoped for reconciliation within the family. According to recent reports, the King believes that repairing relationships is important for the future of the monarchy and has been encouraging efforts to ease tensions between Prince William, Prince Harry, and Meghan Markle. Reports have also claimed that King Charles has expressed a desire to restore family unity and has encouraged Prince William to move beyond past disagreements. According to an unnamed source quoted in media reports, the King believes it is time for members of the Royal Family to work towards reconciliation and focus on strengthening family relationships. The source suggested that King Charles has decided to pursue a more peaceful relationship with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and hopes other family members will support that approach. While these reports remain unconfirmed by Buckingham Palace, they have fueled speculation about possible changes in the family dynamic. The Diana Award’s planned commemorative events are expected to celebrate Princess Diana’s lasting humanitarian legacy, particularly her dedication to young people, charity work, and social causes. If both Prince William and Prince Harry participate, the occasion could become one of the most closely watched royal events of 2027. Although there has been no official confirmation that the brothers will appear together, the possibility has generated considerable interest among royal observers. A joint appearance would not only pay tribute to Princess Diana’s memory but could also signal a positive step toward improving relations within the Royal Family after years of public tension.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *