cardi talks about
| |

Cardi B talks about being single forever in new co…

Cardi B is opening up about her love life once again, making it clear that while she is currently single, she has no intention of staying that way forever. The Grammy-winning rapper recently addressed fans during an X Spaces conversation, where she spoke candidly about relationships, personal growth, and the challenges of dating in the public eye. Her honest remarks come after months of speculation surrounding her romantic life following the end of her marriage to Offset. 

During the live discussion, Cardi responded to fans who encouraged her to remain single and focus only on herself. However, the rapper explained that she does not see permanent singlehood in her future. She said she spent her entire Little Miss Drama tour without dating or entertaining anyone romantically, but emphasized that she eventually wants companionship again. According to Cardi, being single has given her time to reflect, but it does not mean she plans to avoid relationships for the rest of her life. 

The 33-year-old artist, whose real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, has experienced several highly publicized relationships over the years. Her marriage to rapper Offset was filled with ups and downs before eventually ending. Since then, Cardi has focused on balancing motherhood with her music career while navigating life in the spotlight. As the mother of four children, she has often spoken about wanting to provide a stable and loving environment for her family while continuing to pursue her professional goals. 

Her latest comments have also fueled fresh speculation about her dating life. In recent days, Cardi has been photographed spending time in Italy with Nigerian footballer Maduka Okoye, leading to rumors that the pair could be more than friends. Although the rapper has not confirmed a romantic relationship, she acknowledged that dating as a celebrity is far from easy. She explained that because of her fame, she has to be extremely selective about the people she allows into her personal life. 

Despite the ongoing headlines, Cardi’s message was ultimately about moving forward rather than dwelling on the past. She made it clear that she values love and companionship, but she is also committed to protecting her peace and making thoughtful decisions about future relationships. Her comments suggest she is embracing a new chapter—one focused on happiness, stability, and personal growth rather than public expectations. 

As fans continue to follow every development in her personal life, Cardi B remains unapologetically honest about her emotions. Whether she chooses to stay single for a while longer or eventually finds a new partner, the rapper’s latest confession shows she is determined to live life on her own terms while staying true to herself and her family. 

Similar Posts

  • |

    Perez Hilton hospitalized after livestream sparks emergency response

    Perez Hilton is receiving medical care after a livestream on Tuesday triggered an emergency response at his Miami-area home. The video, later removed, showed the celebrity blogger appearing to harm himself while viewers watched online. The Miami-Dade Sheriff’s Office confirmed deputies responded to reports of someone livestreaming self-harm on social media. Their initial statement did not name Hilton directly. A follow-up statement confirmed the person involved was safely recovered. He was then taken to a local hospital for treatment. According to details from the scene, Hilton was alone inside his residence at the time. His children and other family members were not present. Deputies arrived with multiple patrol vehicles and set up yellow tape around the neighbourhood. They later confirmed with family members that he was alone inside. The Sheriff’s Office added that in cases involving a mental health crisis or active self-harm, deputies focus on de-escalation. They said this involves creating time, distance and space for communication. The goal is to avoid immediate confrontation wherever possible. Golden Artists Entertainment, the talent management firm representing Hilton, said it was aware of the circulating content. The co-CEOs said Hilton and his family’s wellbeing was their main concern right now. They added that despite ongoing efforts, they had not yet been able to reach him directly. Hilton, 48, first became known in the early 2000s as a celebrity gossip blogger. He built one of the internet’s most-read entertainment sites during that era. He is a father of three children, all born via surrogacy. He had recently announced a move back to Miami from Las Vegas. This came shortly after a hospital stay earlier this year. The incident has sparked concern among fans and fellow public figures online. Many have shared messages of support and called for privacy during his recovery. As of now, further updates on his condition have not been released. Authorities and his team have not commented further on what led to the livestream.

  • | | |

    Quaid-i-Azam’s statue unveiled at Pakistan Embas…

    WASHINGTON: A statue of Pakistan’s founder, Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, has been unveiled at the Pakistan Embassy in Washington as part of the country’s Independence Day celebrations. Pakistan’s Ambassador to the United States Rizwan Saeed Sheikh inaugurated the statue during a ceremony attended by members of the Pakistani-American community, diplomats and media representatives. The statue was donated by the Quaid-i-Azam Foundation of Houston and will remain permanently installed at the embassy. The unveiling comes as Pakistan prepares to commemorate Jinnah’s 150th birth anniversary later this year, adding historical significance to the Independence Day event. Addressing the gathering, Ambassador Sheikh paid tribute to Jinnah’s constitutional struggle and leadership, saying his efforts transformed the vision of Pakistan into reality. He urged Pakistanis, particularly those living abroad, to follow the founder’s guiding principles of “Unity, Faith and Discipline.” The ceremony opened with the hoisting of Pakistan’s national flag and the national anthem, followed by Quranic recitation and the reading of messages from Pakistan’s president, prime minister and deputy prime minister. The ambassador also highlighted Pakistan’s growing importance in its relationship with the United States. His remarks came alongside a message from US Secretary of State Marco Rubio, who noted cooperation between the two countries in areas including regional mediation, critical minerals, energy, counterterrorism, cultural heritage, trade and investment. Pakistan’s role in regional diplomacy has gained particular attention amid efforts to ease tensions between the United States and Iran, with Islamabad seeking to use its ties with both countries to encourage dialogue. The event also featured an investiture ceremony for Waqar Ali Khan, who received the President’s Award for Pride of Performance in recognition of his long-standing contribution as a community leader and cultural ambassador in the United States.

  • | |

    Security forces kill militants in Lakki Marwat ope…

    Security forces carried out intelligence-based operations in Lakki Marwat district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, killing several militants and destroying multiple hideouts during the latest counterterrorism action. According to security sources, the operation targeted militant hideouts following intelligence reports about their presence in the area. During the operation, several militants were killed, while others were reportedly injured as security forces engaged the suspects. Officials said a cache of weapons, ammunition and other militant-related material was recovered from the sites cleared during the operation. Security sources added that the operation dealt a significant blow to the militant network operating in the area. Clearance and search activities continued to ensure that no militants remained in the vicinity. Meanwhile, Federal Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi praised the security forces for the successful operation. He commended the professionalism, courage and commitment displayed by the personnel in carrying out the intelligence-based action. The interior minister said the forces had foiled the militants’ plans through timely action and reaffirmed the government’s commitment to eliminating terrorism from the country. He added that intelligence-based operations would continue until militant groups are completely dismantled and lasting peace is restored. He also said the nation stands with the security forces and values their sacrifices in maintaining peace and protecting the country from terrorist threats.

  • | |

    Six militants killed in Mastung security operation

    Six suspected militants were killed and several others, including male and female suicide bombers, were arrested during an intelligence-based operation carried out by security forces in the Khad Kocha area of Mastung district, Balochistan, on Thursday. The operation was conducted as part of the ongoing Operation Shaban, a joint counterterrorism campaign involving the Pakistan Army, Frontier Corps (FC) and Balochistan Police. The campaign was launched after the terrorist attack on the Mangi Dam Police Station and continues in different parts of the province to eliminate militant networks. According to official sources, security forces launched the raid after receiving credible intelligence about the presence of militants in the area. During the operation, troops surrounded the suspected hideouts and engaged the militants in an exchange of fire. Officials said six militants were killed during the operation, while several others were taken into custody. Those arrested included alleged facilitators as well as male and female suicide bombers who were reportedly planning future attacks. Security personnel also destroyed multiple militant hideouts and recovered a large cache of weapons, ammunition and explosives from the site. The military said security forces have intensified intelligence-based operations across Balochistan to dismantle terrorist networks and prevent attacks on civilians and security personnel. Officials maintained that such operations would continue until militant infrastructure is completely dismantled. Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi praised the security forces for the successful operation and commended their professionalism and courage. He said the forces had once again foiled the plans of militants attempting to spread violence and instability in Balochistan. He added that the government’s resolve to eliminate terrorism remains unwavering and that the entire nation stands with the armed forces and law enforcement agencies in their efforts to restore peace and stability. The latest operation came only hours after unidentified gunmen attacked a vehicle carrying members of the judiciary on the National Highway in Mastung. A district and sessions judge and his security guard were killed in the attack, while an additional sessions judge and another person suffered serious injuries. Security forces later cordoned off the area, launched a search operation and established checkpoints to trace the attackers. The operation also follows another series of intelligence-based raids carried out a day earlier, during which security forces killed 10 suspected militants and arrested two female suicide bombers along with a facilitator in different areas of Balochistan.

  • | |

    Scarlett Johansson reflects on how Hollywood red c…

    Scarlett Johansson is opening up about the evolution of Hollywood’s red carpet culture, revealing how the expectations placed on actors have shifted dramatically since she began her career. The Oscar-nominated actress says today’s approach to fashion and public appearances is far more polished and strategic than it was when she first entered the entertainment industry. Speaking in a recent interview, Johansson reflected on the early years of her career, recalling a time when red carpet events felt more relaxed and less focused on creating viral fashion moments. According to the actress, celebrities once had greater freedom to express themselves without the intense scrutiny that now comes with every public appearance. (People⁠) Johansson explained that, in the past, actors often selected outfits based on personal preference rather than carefully planned branding strategies. Today, however, red carpet appearances have become an important part of celebrity image-building, with stylists, fashion houses, and social media all playing significant roles in shaping a star’s public identity. The Black Widow star acknowledged that fashion remains an exciting part of the entertainment industry, but she believes the pressure surrounding high-profile events has increased considerably. Every outfit is now analyzed instantly across social media platforms, where fans and fashion critics closely examine every detail. Looking back, Johansson said she appreciates the more spontaneous atmosphere that existed when she was starting out. She noted that celebrities were able to experiment with different styles without worrying that every fashion choice would become the subject of widespread online discussion. The actress also reflected on how digital media has transformed celebrity culture. Before the rise of social media, red carpet moments were largely limited to television broadcasts and magazine coverage. Today, images circulate around the world within seconds, making fashion an even bigger part of an actor’s public presence. (Vanity Fair⁠ and People⁠) Despite the changes, Johansson said she still enjoys attending premieres and industry events. She praised the creativity of designers and stylists while emphasizing that confidence and authenticity remain more important than following every trend. For her, the best fashion moments are those that genuinely reflect a person’s personality rather than simply chasing headlines. Johansson’s comments have resonated with many fans, who praised her honest perspective on the realities of modern Hollywood. Some agreed that celebrity fashion has become increasingly commercialized, while others argued that social media has also given stars more opportunities to connect directly with audiences and showcase their individual style. As one of Hollywood’s most recognizable actresses, Johansson has attended countless premieres, award shows, and international film festivals throughout her career. Her reflections offer a rare behind-the-scenes look at how celebrity culture has evolved over the past two decades. While glamorous red carpets continue to be a defining part of the entertainment industry, Scarlett Johansson believes the experience has fundamentally changed. Her candid remarks highlight the growing influence of fashion, branding, and social media, while reminding audiences that authenticity remains timeless in an industry constantly adapting to new expectations.

  • | |

    Dylan Sprouse opens up about becoming a ‘girl da…

    Dylan Sprouse is embracing an exciting new chapter in his life as he prepares to welcome his first child with wife Barbara Palvin. While the actor admitted he has a few fears about becoming a parent, he said he is especially thrilled about becoming a “girl dad” and cannot wait to meet his baby daughter. Sprouse spoke candidly about fatherhood during the August 4 episode of the Not Skinny But Not Fat podcast with host Amanda Hirsch. The actor shared that although he feels excited, the thought of childbirth is something he finds difficult to imagine, describing it as a “traumatic experience” for mothers and expressing deep admiration for everything women go through during pregnancy and delivery. (people.com⁠) The 33-year-old actor admitted that watching his wife experience pregnancy has given him a new appreciation for the physical and emotional challenges of bringing a child into the world. He said the process has strengthened his respect for women and made him even more grateful for Barbara’s strength as they prepare to become parents together. Despite his concerns about the birth itself, Sprouse made it clear that excitement outweighs any nerves. He said he has always loved the idea of raising a daughter and is looking forward to creating special memories with her as she grows up. The actor described becoming a father as one of the biggest and happiest milestones of his life. Sprouse and Palvin announced earlier this year that they are expecting their first child, delighting fans who have followed their relationship for years. The couple married in July 2023 in a romantic ceremony in Hungary after several years of dating. Since then, they have frequently shared glimpses of their life together while keeping many personal moments private. Throughout the podcast conversation, Sprouse also reflected on the changes parenthood will bring. While he acknowledged that life will soon look very different, he welcomed the challenge and said he is eager to learn and grow in his new role as a father. He added that he hopes to provide a loving, supportive environment where his daughter can feel confident and happy. Fans have warmly responded to the actor’s honest comments, praising his openness about the realities of childbirth and his excitement for fatherhood. Many also appreciated the respect he showed toward mothers and the sacrifices they make during pregnancy. As Dylan Sprouse and Barbara Palvin count down the weeks until their daughter’s arrival, the couple appears ready to embrace every moment of the journey. With love, anticipation and a healthy dose of humility, they are preparing to begin one of life’s greatest adventures—raising their first child together.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *