mark zuckerberg buys

Mark Zuckerberg buys Irish castle worth up to $35 million

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg is one of the richest people in the world and he has now actually bought a castle. Yes, Mark Zuckerberg has purchased a huge castle in the European country of Ireland. The 19th-century Strancally Castle comes with approximately 440 acres of land.

According to reports, the Meta CEO purchased the property for between $23 million (more than Rs. 6.38 billion) and $35 million (more than Rs. 9.7 billion).

A company spokesperson said that Mark Zuckerberg and his family will continue to maintain the historic property and plan to spend time in Ireland where Meta’s international headquarters is located. The castle is situated beside a river and is surrounded by greenery.

According to a 2001 media report, the castle has at least 11 bedrooms, four rooms located in towers, a library, a dining room and a drawing room. Mark Zuckerberg purchased the property from an investor who had lived there with his family for the past 25 years.

Meta’s international headquarters is located in Dublin where the company also opened a 31,000-square-foot data center in 2017.

The data center is only about 20 minutes away from Mark Zuckerberg’s new castle. This is not the first property Mark Zuckerberg has purchased this year. Earlier, he bought a $170 million home in Miami, United States.

Similar Posts

  • | |

    Zayn Malik posts after Gigi-Cooper wedding speculation

    Singer Zayn Malik has shared a new message on social media following renewed speculation surrounding his former partner, Gigi Hadid, and her relationship with Hollywood actor Bradley Cooper. The former One Direction star returned to Instagram after several weeks of silence to celebrate the 11th anniversary of his fan community, known as the “Zquad.” Alongside a selfie, Zayn thanked his supporters for their loyalty and wrote, “Love you all!” His post marked his first social media update since mid-July. Although the singer did not mention Hadid or Cooper, the timing of the post drew attention as reports continue to circulate about the couple’s relationship. Marriage rumours surrounding Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper gained momentum after the pair were photographed together in Paris wearing rings on their left hands. The images quickly fuelled speculation on social media that the couple may have secretly tied the knot. The latest appearance was also their first public outing since attending the wedding celebrations of Taylor Swift and NFL star Travis Kelce last month. Hadid and Cooper have reportedly been in a relationship since 2023, but neither has publicly addressed the ongoing marriage rumours. Before dating Cooper, Gigi Hadid was in a long-term relationship with Zayn Malik. The former couple dated for nearly six years and welcomed their daughter, Khai, in September 2020. Their relationship ended following reports of family tensions involving Hadid’s mother, Yolanda Hadid. Despite their separation, Zayn and Gigi have continued to co-parent their daughter.

  • |

    Lucy Davis reveals stage 4 breast cancer diagnosis publicly

    Lucy Davis, best known for her role as Dawn Tinsley in the original British version of The Office, has revealed that she has been living with stage 4 breast cancer. The actress shared the deeply personal news on Tuesday, August 11, explaining that she had kept her diagnosis private for around a year and a half. Davis said she now felt ready to speak publicly about her condition and use her experience to encourage others to take changes in their bodies seriously. According to Davis, the cancer has spread to several parts of her body, including her spine, right hip and ribs. She described the illness as incurable and said that it had progressed to a point where chemotherapy was no longer an option. Reflecting on how she first discovered the cancer, Davis explained that she initially noticed what felt like a very small hard area rather than an obvious lump. Because the change was so subtle, she nearly decided not to have it examined. Her experience led her to issue an important message to her followers, urging them not to dismiss unusual changes or symptoms. She encouraged people to have anything concerning checked by a medical professional, even if it appears minor. Despite her diagnosis, Davis said she is not frightened about what lies ahead and has found a sense of peace with her situation. She also spoke about the emotional impact her illness has had on her loved ones, acknowledging that the experience may be more difficult for her family than it is for her. Davis also made it clear that she intends to continue working for as long as she is able. She said she remains perfectly capable of working and described acting as one of the greatest joys of her life. The actress rose to fame through The Office, the acclaimed British mockumentary created by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. She portrayed Dawn Tinsley, the witty and kind-hearted receptionist who became romantically involved with Tim Canterbury, played by Martin Freeman. The series originally ran from 2001 to 2003 and recently marked its 25th anniversary. Following her success on The Office, Davis built an impressive career across television and film. She appeared in the 2004 comedy-horror movie Shaun of the Dead, where she played Dianne. She later took on the role of Etta Candy in the 2017 superhero film Wonder Woman. Davis also became widely recognized by a new generation of viewers for portraying Hilda Spellman in Netflix’s The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. More recently, she appeared as Eva in the Disney Channel action-comedy series The Villains of Valley View. While Davis’s diagnosis has brought a deeply personal chapter of her life into the public eye, her decision to continue pursuing her career reflects the important role acting continues to play in her life. Her message about checking unusual changes also serves as a reminder that early medical attention can be important when something does not feel right.

  • |

    Christine McGuinness shuts down Nicola Adams dating rumours

    Christine McGuinness has firmly denied rumours suggesting she is dating boxer Nicola Adams. She addressed the speculations directly in a new interview. Speaking to The Sun, the model and TV presenter clarified that she and Adams have only crossed paths once, at a public event. She dismissed any suggestion of romance between them outright. While shutting down that specific rumour, McGuinness did confirm something else about her dating life. The Real Housewives of Cheshire star revealed she now exclusively dates women. She explained that she no longer sees herself pursuing relationships with men going forward. According to her, certain women bring out a spark and intensity she genuinely enjoys experiencing. The 38-year-old described her experience dating women as noticeably more intense compared to previous relationships. She said she particularly loves the emotional closeness and intimacy that comes with it. This is not the first time McGuinness has opened up about her personal life recently. Back in May, she told the same publication that she’s been enjoying her time being single. At the time, she explained that she does not juggle multiple partners simultaneously. Instead, she said she tends to stick with one connection when she’s genuinely happy, though she remains in touch with several people through texting. McGuinness was previously married to comedian Paddy McGuinness for eleven years. The couple ended their marriage in July 2022 and share three children together. Since the split, McGuinness has been fairly open about navigating her personal life in the public eye. Her latest comments add further clarity to how she’s approaching relationships now, following years of speculation about her romantic life after the divorce. Fans and followers have responded warmly to her honesty, with many praising her openness about her evolving preferences. For now, McGuinness appears focused on enjoying her independence while staying open to the connections that feel right for her.

  • | |

    K-pop label CEO arrested in $21m fraud case

    SEOUL: The head of South Korea’s entertainment agency One Hundred Label has been arrested over allegations of large-scale financial fraud, adding to the growing controversies surrounding the K-pop industry. Cha Gawon, chairman of Piac Group and the representative of One Hundred Label, was taken into custody after a Seoul court approved an arrest warrant. The court cited concerns that evidence in the case could be destroyed if the suspect remained free during the investigation. According to investigators, Cha is accused of securing advance payments worth 24.2 billion Korean won (about $16.9 million) from an entertainment technology company for a business project involving the intellectual property rights of artists managed by the agency. Authorities allege the promised project was never carried out. Prosecutors further claim that Cha entered into the agreement despite knowing that an existing contract with another company would prevent the deal from moving forward. Investigators believe the alleged actions resulted in financial losses estimated at nearly 30 billion Korean won, or around $21 million. The case is being investigated under South Korea’s law covering major economic crimes. Following the arrest, Cha was transferred to a police detention facility in Seoul while the investigation continues. Authorities have also accused Cha of collecting billions of won through property lease arrangements that were allegedly never completed. Officials say these transactions are also part of the wider fraud investigation. Police reportedly sought Cha’s arrest more than once, but earlier requests required additional investigation. After examining bank records and contractual documents, investigators submitted another request, which was later approved by the court. The legal troubles have intensified uncertainty surrounding One Hundred Label. Several well-known artists have already ended their association with the agency following disputes over contract terms and financial settlements. Actor and singer Lee Seung-gi previously terminated his exclusive contract with the company, citing contractual violations. K-pop group The Boyz also launched legal proceedings against the agency over alleged unpaid earnings, delayed staff payments, and breach of contract. Most members successfully suspended their exclusive contracts through a court order, while member New remained with the company. SHINee member Taemin had also parted ways with the agency’s subsidiary, Big Planet Made, before the latest developments.

  • |

    When did Cristiano Ronaldo tell his family about his wedding?

    Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez appear to have kept their long-awaited wedding remarkably private, with reports suggesting that the football superstar informed his mother and siblings about the ceremony only moments before it took place. According to reports, Ronaldo and Rodriguez married on August 11, 2026, in an intimate ceremony in Portugal after nearly a decade together. The couple reportedly chose Ronaldo’s residence for the occasion, keeping the guest list extremely small. Only four witnesses and the couple’s children were said to have attended the ceremony. Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores Aveiro, and his three siblings were reportedly not present. Portuguese television presenter Cristina Ferreira claimed that Ronaldo’s family may have learned about the wedding only around 30 seconds before the ceremony. The surprising detail has attracted considerable attention, particularly because of the close relationship Ronaldo has maintained with his family throughout his career. Despite not attending the ceremony, Dolores appeared to publicly welcome the marriage. After Ronaldo shared photographs of the couple’s wedding rings, his mother responded with a heart emoji. The family’s relationship had previously been the subject of speculation after Georgina reportedly unfollowed Dolores on Instagram. Rumours of a disagreement quickly circulated online, but Dolores dismissed the reports, saying the social media action had simply been a mistake and that there was no family dispute. Ronaldo and Georgina have been together for almost 10 years and have built a family life largely away from the footballer’s professional commitments. Their relationship has attracted enormous international attention, making their decision to keep the wedding private particularly intriguing to fans. The couple made their first public appearance as husband and wife only days after the reported ceremony. They attended an Al Nassr vs Al Fateh match at Riyadh’s Al-Awwal Park with their children. Georgina appeared at the stadium wearing a striking golden silky jacket, while Ronaldo opted for an all-black outfit. The appearance gave fans their first glimpse of the newly married couple following their private celebration and added another memorable chapter to Ronaldo and Georgina’s high-profile relationship. While the reported 30-second family notification remains the most surprising detail surrounding the ceremony, the couple’s decision to celebrate quietly suggests they wanted the milestone to remain firmly within their immediate circle.

  • |

    Jennifer Garner honors Ben Affleck’s late mother with tribute

    Jennifer Garner appeared to honor her former mother-in-law, Chris Anne Boldt, with a meaningful fashion choice during a recent outing in Los Angeles. The actress was seen visiting the Brentwood Farmers Market on Sunday, dressed casually in a white T-shirt featuring the French phrase “Maman Je T’aime,” which translates to “I love you, Mom.” The simple yet touching message drew attention as it came weeks after the passing of Ben Affleck’s mother. Chris Anne Boldt died on June 2 at the age of 83 after battling pancreatic cancer. According to her family, she passed away peacefully in her sleep. She had been diagnosed with the disease in December 2025, and her death marked a difficult loss for the Affleck family. Although Jennifer Garner has not publicly commented on the meaning behind her outfit, many viewed the shirt as a subtle and respectful tribute to Chris. Garner has long maintained a close and supportive relationship with Ben Affleck’s family, even after the couple ended their marriage. Jennifer and Ben were married from 2009 until their separation in 2015. Despite their divorce, they have remained committed to co-parenting their three children and are often seen together during family events. Their ability to maintain an amicable relationship has frequently been praised, with both stars putting their children’s well-being first. The former couple shares three children: Violet, 20, Fin, 17, and Samuel, 12. Over the years, Garner and Affleck have continued to support one another as parents while keeping their family life as stable as possible. Ben Affleck has previously spoken with great admiration about his mother and the influence she had on his life and career. In an earlier interview, the Oscar-winning actor described Chris as a dedicated educator who valued learning and hard work. He shared that his mother taught in public schools after studying at Harvard University, where she also earned her master’s degree. She spent years teaching fifth- and sixth-grade students, leaving a lasting impact on those she educated. Affleck also reflected on his father’s different background, explaining that he worked a variety of jobs, including as an auto mechanic, bartender, and janitor at Harvard. The actor has often credited both of his parents for shaping his values and perspective. Jennifer Garner has generally kept her personal life private, especially when it comes to family matters. However, her appearance at the farmers market wearing a shirt with such an affectionate message has led many fans to believe it was a quiet gesture of remembrance following Chris Anne Boldt’s passing. While neither Garner nor Affleck has addressed the speculation, the outing highlighted the enduring bond between their families. Garner’s thoughtful choice of clothing was widely seen as a sign of compassion and respect, reflecting the close connection she shared with Ben Affleck’s mother despite the end of their marriage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *