vedang raina marks
|

Vedang Raina marks two months of ‘Maahi Ve Maapas Aaunga’

Vedang Raina has left fans emotional after marking two months since the release of “Maahi Ve Maapas Aaunga.” The actor shared a nostalgic post reflecting on the film’s journey so far.

Raina posted a behind-the-scenes photograph from the project, showing him in a traditional look during what appeared to be a break from filming. He used the moment to remind followers that the film is now available for streaming.

In his caption, the actor noted that two months had already passed since the film’s release. That simple reminder was enough to trigger a wave of nostalgic reactions from fans online.

Shortly after the post went live, social media users flooded the comments section with praise for both the film and Raina’s performance. Several fans described it as a beautiful movie, while others responded with heart emojis and messages of appreciation for the young actor.

The emotional response didn’t stop there either. One fan jokingly said Raina could have waited a little longer before bringing up the film again, admitting the reminder brought back painful memories tied to the story.

Another user referenced the character Keenu directly, highlighting just how much the role had resonated with audiences. The reaction suggests the film’s characters have left a lasting impression well beyond its initial release window.

Fans appear to remain deeply attached to the story and its characters, even months after first watching it. Many used Raina’s latest post as an opportunity to revisit their favourite scenes and reflect on what made the film stand out for them.

The continued engagement highlights how “Maahi Ve Maapas Aaunga” has managed to stay relevant in fans’ minds long after its theatrical or streaming debut. For Raina, the milestone post offered a simple but effective way to reconnect with an audience that clearly hasn’t moved on from the story just yet.

Similar Posts

  • | |

    Suicide bombing at Kabal Police Station kills 14, injures 20 in Swat

    SWAT: At least 14 people, including five police personnel and nine civilians, were killed and 20 others injured in a suicide bombing at the main gate of Kabal Police Station in Swat district on Sunday. According to Malakand Regional Police Officer (RPO) Syed Fida Hassan Shah, the attacker attempted to enter the police compound but was intercepted by security personnel stationed at the entrance. Prevented from gaining access, the suicide bomber detonated his explosive vest at the main gate. Police said the 20 injured include 14 police personnel and six civilians. The wounded were shifted to nearby hospitals, where several are reported to be in critical condition. The RPO said the police compound houses Kabal Police Station, Kabal Police Lines, a public facilitation center, and several other government offices. He noted that the casualties could have been significantly higher had the attacker succeeded in entering the compound. Following the blast, police and other law enforcement agencies cordoned off the area and launched a search operation, while investigators began collecting forensic evidence from the scene. Police officials said the severed head of the suspected suicide bomber has been recovered, and investigators are working to establish his identity and determine the circumstances surrounding the attack. Local sources said a public demonstration calling for peace was underway at nearby Kabal Chowk when the explosion occurred. Authorities have not yet confirmed whether the protest was linked to or affected by the attack. An investigation into the incident is ongoing. An emergency has been declared at the Saidu Group of Teaching Hospitals following the suicide blast in Kabal, Swat. All doctors, nursing staff, and paramedics have been placed on high alert to ensure the timely treatment of those injured in the attack. Hospital authorities said every effort is being made to provide the best possible medical care to the victims. Medical Superintendent Dr. Muhammad Saleem Khan, along with other senior officials, is personally overseeing the emergency response and monitoring the situation. The Saidu Hospital administration has appealed to the public to donate blood to help meet the urgent needs of the injured. Citizens have also been requested to avoid unnecessary visits to the hospital during the emergency to prevent overcrowding and allow medical teams to carry out their work efficiently. Hospital officials said the situation is being closely monitored, and emergency medical services remain fully operational.

  • | |

    KP government orders immediate closure of mines

      The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government has ordered the immediate closure of all mines where explosive materials are used, as part of a broader effort to strengthen security and tighten oversight of potentially hazardous substances across the province. According to official directives issued by the Provincial Home Department in Peshawar, all district administrations have been instructed to take immediate action and ensure strict implementation of the government’s orders. The directive emphasizes the need for swift compliance and close coordination among local authorities to enforce the new measures without delay. The Home Department has also directed all districts to prepare and submit comprehensive lists of mines operating within their jurisdictions. These lists will distinguish between mines that use explosives and those that do not. Officials have been instructed to classify all mines using explosive materials under a Red List, indicating that they fall under stricter regulatory scrutiny and are subject to immediate closure or further action. On the other hand, mines extracting soft rock without the use of explosive materials will be placed on a Green List. These mines are considered comparatively safer from a security perspective and may continue operations in accordance with existing regulations, provided they comply with all relevant legal requirements. The department has instructed district administrations to submit both the Green List and the Red List as soon as possible. The reports are expected to provide a clear picture of mining activities across the province and help authorities monitor compliance with the latest directives. In addition to regulating mining operations, the Home Department has ordered strict monitoring of the purchase, sale, transportation, storage, and use of explosive materials. Authorities have also been instructed to closely monitor the movement and use of urea fertilizer, which can potentially be misused in the manufacture of improvised explosive devices if diverted from legitimate agricultural purposes. As part of these measures, all districts have been asked to compile and submit complete district-wise lists of licensed urea dealers. The purpose of collecting this information is to strengthen oversight of the distribution chain and prevent the illegal sale or diversion of urea for unlawful activities. The Home Department has further instructed all relevant officials to submit the required reports and lists without delay. Once these reports are received, the provincial government will review the findings and determine any additional actions that may be necessary. Relevant authorities are expected to take further administrative, regulatory, or legal measures based on the information collected from across the province. The latest directives reflect the KP government’s commitment to enhancing public safety, improving regulatory oversight of mining activities, and preventing the misuse of explosive materials. By introducing a district-wise classification system and increasing surveillance over explosives and urea distribution, the provincial administration aims to strengthen law enforcement efforts and reduce potential security risks associated with unauthorized use of hazardous substances. The implementation of these measures is expected to improve coordination among government departments and ensure greater accountability in the mining and chemical supply sectors across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

  • |

    Shai Hope anchors West Indies after Pakistan strike early

    Shai Hope remained unbeaten on 89 as West Indies reached 303-7 at lunch on the second day of the first Test against Pakistan at the Brian Lara Stadium. Hope faced 174 deliveries and struck six boundaries and one six during a composed innings that helped the hosts recover from early pressure. Pakistan made an important breakthrough soon after play resumed, removing well-set batter Kavem Hodge for 84. West Indies had started the day on 194-3 after rain severely disrupted the opening day. Hodge’s dismissal came after he edged a delivery from Mohammad Ali towards second slip, where Salman Ali Agha completed the catch. Pakistan’s bowlers had another chance shortly before the wicket when Hope was dropped in the slips by Azan Awais. The missed opportunity proved costly as Hope continued to strengthen West Indies’ position. At the other end, Shamar Joseph provided valuable support to Hope. He was unbeaten on 23 from just 12 balls, hitting four boundaries and a six to keep the scoreboard moving quickly. Mohammad Abbas and Khurram Shahzad also tested the West Indies batters during the morning session, but Hope held firm to guide the hosts through to lunch. West Indies now have an opportunity to build a sizeable first-innings total, while Pakistan will look for quick wickets in the afternoon session to prevent the hosts from taking control of the Test.

  • | |

    Israel revokes entry permits of US Jewish activist…

    JERUSALEM: Israel has withdrawn the entry permits of several American Jewish activists who took part in protests in the occupied West Bank against attacks on Palestinians and damage to their property, according to a report by US Jewish publication The Forward. Among those affected was activist Sam Sherman, who said his travel permit was canceled while he was participating in a seven-week volunteer programme in Masafer Yatta, where he had been working alongside Palestinian residents. Sherman told the publication that several members of his group received cancellation notices within minutes of one another. He said Israeli soldiers, police and armed settlers had photographed his passport during confrontations that he described as being initiated by settlers. According to Sherman, the activists had been peacefully spending time with local Palestinians but were treated by Israeli authorities as though their presence itself constituted a serious offence. The reported permit cancellations come amid continued tensions in the occupied West Bank, where confrontations involving Palestinians, Israeli settlers and security forces remain a major source of concern.

  • |

    14 cities bid to host T20 World Cup 2028 matches

    Fourteen cities across Australia and New Zealand have expressed interest in hosting matches during the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2028, highlighting strong enthusiasm for the tournament that will be jointly staged by the two neighboring nations. Tournament organizers invited cities to submit bids for hosting rights, and a total of 14 cities responded with proposals to stage matches during the global event. However, only eight to ten cities are expected to be selected as official host venues, meaning several bidding cities will ultimately miss out. The ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2028 is scheduled to take place during October and November and will mark another major cricket event jointly hosted by Australia and New Zealand. Both countries have extensive experience organizing ICC tournaments and are expected to provide world-class venues and infrastructure for teams and fans. According to reports, organizers will evaluate each bid based on the International Cricket Council’s hosting guidelines. A key factor in the selection process will be logistics, with officials aiming to create a tournament schedule that minimizes unnecessary travel while ensuring smooth operations throughout the competition. The governing body is expected to prioritize a balanced distribution of venues that allows teams to move efficiently between matches without excessive travel. A more compact tournament structure is also expected to improve scheduling, simplify event management, and provide a better experience for supporters traveling across both countries. Reducing the number of host cities is seen as an important part of the planning process. With Australia and New Zealand separated by the Tasman Sea and both countries covering vast geographical areas, organizers are seeking to strike the right balance between showcasing multiple regions and maintaining practical travel arrangements. Officials believe that selecting fewer venues will help streamline tournament operations, reduce travel demands for participating teams, and make it easier for fans to follow their favorite sides throughout the competition. The bidding process also reflects the continued popularity of international cricket in both nations. Many cities view hosting World Cup matches as an opportunity to attract visitors, boost local tourism, and generate significant economic activity through hotels, restaurants, transportation, and entertainment. Meanwhile, Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) is expected to host the final of the 2028 T20 World Cup. The iconic stadium has a rich history of staging major international cricket events and is widely regarded as one of the sport’s most prestigious venues. If confirmed, the MCG would once again provide the stage for the tournament’s biggest match. The final list of host cities is expected to be announced after organizers complete their evaluation of the bids and finalize venue arrangements in line with ICC requirements. Once confirmed, preparations will begin for upgrading facilities, coordinating logistics, and developing match schedules ahead of the tournament. The ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2028 is expected to feature the world’s leading cricket nations and attract thousands of traveling fans, making it one of the biggest sporting events on the international cricket calendar. With significant interest from host cities and careful planning underway, Australia and New Zealand are preparing to deliver another memorable edition of the tournament.

  • |

    Taiwan president joins wartime evacuation drill

    Taiwan has intensified its annual military exercises by rehearsing the wartime evacuation of President Lai Ching-te, testing how the government would continue operating if the island came under attack. During the overnight exercise, President Lai, wearing body armour and a helmet, was transported in an armoured personnel carrier to a secure command centre. Senior government officials also participated in the drill, which focused on maintaining leadership, coordinating emergency responses and ensuring the continuity of government during a national crisis. The evacuation formed part of Taiwan’s 10-day Han Kuang military exercises, the country’s largest annual defence drill. The exercises are designed to strengthen military readiness amid growing tensions with China, which claims Taiwan as its territory and has repeatedly vowed to bring the self-governed island under its control, by force if necessary. The wartime evacuation plan has its roots in the Cold War era and was created to protect Taiwan’s leadership in the event of an invasion. Taiwanese authorities have long expressed concern that China could attempt a “decapitation strike” targeting the president and other senior officials during a conflict. As part of this year’s drills, President Lai also observed coast guard vessels being equipped with missile launchers, highlighting efforts to improve Taiwan’s coastal defence capabilities. Military units have deployed advanced air defence systems and other equipment across key locations as they practise responding to realistic combat scenarios. The exercises also include training for counter-blockade operations, coastal defence, protection of strategic infrastructure and broader civilian support during wartime. Next week, authorities will test emergency communication systems by deliberately reducing mobile internet speeds to evaluate how people would communicate if networks became disrupted during a crisis. Meanwhile, Taiwan’s defence ministry reported continued Chinese military activity near the island, saying multiple Chinese aircraft and naval vessels were detected operating around Taiwan during the exercises. Beijing has not officially commented on the ongoing drills but continues to increase military pressure on the island while rejecting President Lai’s calls for dialogue.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *