mathira sahibas runway
| |

Mathira and Sahiba’s runway walk goes viral after near falls

Pakistani showbiz personalities Mathira and Sahiba have become the centre of attention on social media after videos from a fashion show went viral.

The videos were widely shared by users. However, their runway walk itself was not the main reason for the attention.

Instead, viewers focused on several incidents that took place during the fashion show.

Mathira and Sahiba were among several celebrities who walked the runway during the event. The show featured a number of participants who appeared on the catwalk one after another.

However, several participants struggled to maintain their balance while walking.

Some were seen stumbling. Others appeared to come close to falling.

The unusual moments were captured on video. The clips were later shared across social media platforms.

The videos quickly attracted the attention of users. Many viewers began discussing the condition of the runway.

Several social media users claimed that the runway appeared uneven. They suggested that its condition may have made it difficult for participants to walk properly.

Some viewers questioned whether the runway had been properly inspected before the fashion show.

Others criticised the event organisers. They said the catwalk should have been checked carefully before participants were allowed to walk on it.

One social media user claimed that the runway was visibly damaged. The user said the problem should have been identified and fixed before the event.

Another user pointed out that several participants appeared to struggle while walking.

The comments were not limited to criticism of the organisers. Some users also discussed the skills required for runway walking.

They argued that walking confidently on a fashion runway requires professional practice and training.

According to these users, models and celebrities need to be comfortable with different types of catwalk surfaces.

The viral videos have generated mixed reactions online.

Some users focused on the condition of the runway. Others commented on the participants’ walking techniques.

The incident has also raised questions about safety arrangements at fashion events.

A properly prepared runway is important for participants because even a minor surface problem can affect their balance.

The videos continue to circulate on social media. Users are sharing the clips while offering different explanations for what happened.

Neither Mathira nor Sahiba’s runway appearance was the only part of the event discussed online.

Instead, the moments when participants stumbled became the main talking point.

The incident has once again highlighted how quickly unusual moments at entertainment events can attract attention on social media.

Similar Posts

  • | |

    SpaceX sets new launch record with 2 Falcon 9 miss…

    SpaceX has achieved a new launch turnaround milestone after sending two Falcon 9 rockets into orbit less than 40 minutes apart, carrying separate missions for Globalstar and the US Space Force. The first Falcon 9 blasted off from Cape Canaveral Space Force Station at 9:12pm EDT on Saturday, deploying eight Globalstar satellites to reinforce the company’s low Earth orbit network. Its first-stage booster, designated B1090, completed its 14th mission before successfully returning to Landing Zone 40 roughly eight minutes after liftoff. Just 38.5 minutes later, another Falcon 9 launched from Vandenberg Space Force Base in California, carrying the classified USSF-366 mission for the US Space Force. Details about the spacecraft’s payload were not disclosed because of the mission’s national security classification. The second rocket’s B1088 booster successfully landed on SpaceX’s droneship Of Course I Still Love You in the Pacific Ocean, marking the 650th successful Falcon booster landing and adding another milestone to the company’s rapidly expanding reusable-launch program. The Globalstar launch had originally been planned for May 17 but was postponed to allow additional preparation time for the satellites. Globalstar CEO Paul E. Jacobs described the successful launch as an important step toward maintaining and strengthening the satellite infrastructure used by the company’s customers. The latest mission also comes as Globalstar prepares for its planned acquisition by Amazon, a transaction expected to be completed in 2027. The deal is aimed at supporting Amazon Leo’s direct-to-device satellite connectivity services. Globalstar recently announced that it would pause further earnings calls and updates to its forward-looking guidance while the proposed transaction remains under consideration.

  • | |

    Typhoon Noul hits China, 715,000 evacuated

    Typhoon Noul has made landfall in southern China, bringing powerful winds and heavy rainfall to Guangdong province and neighbouring Hong Kong. The storm reached the coast of Huidong county in Huizhou, Guangdong, at around 3:50am local time on Sunday, according to China’s weather authorities. Noul was reported to be the strongest typhoon to make landfall in China so far this year. Authorities warned that heavy rain and strong winds could continue across parts of southern Guangdong and southeastern Fujian. More than 715,000 people in Guangdong had been moved to safer locations by early Sunday as authorities stepped up preparations for the storm. The number was more than double the evacuation figure reported a day earlier. The typhoon brought winds of up to 110 kilometres per hour near its centre as it moved inland across Guangdong. Weather officials said the storm would gradually weaken after making landfall, but dangerous weather conditions were expected to persist. Strong winds caused damage in several areas. Trees were uprooted in coastal Huilai county, while sections of scaffolding attached to a high-rise building in Hong Kong collapsed as Noul approached. Initial reports indicated that nobody was injured in the scaffolding incident. The storm also severely disrupted air travel. Hong Kong’s airport authorities said around 350 flights were cancelled on Sunday because of the adverse weather. At least nine people were injured in Hong Kong during the typhoon period, according to local authorities. The storm also affected Taiwan, where authorities reported rainfall in parts of the southern and eastern regions. Noul was moving away from the island after passing over waters to its south. China has faced several major tropical storms this month. Typhoon Bavi struck eastern China on July 11 after authorities evacuated more than two million people. Tropical Storm Maysak made landfall in southern China on July 3.

  • | |

    Olivia Dean celebrates record-breaking music milestone

    British singer-songwriter Olivia Dean has added another major achievement to her growing career after performing before nearly 97,000 fans at Lollapalooza 2026, marking her first time headlining a music festival in the United States. The 27-year-old artist shared the milestone on social media, describing the experience as emotional and unforgettable. She admitted feeling overwhelmed before taking the stage and thanked fans and her team for their continued support throughout her musical journey. Dean delivered an energetic performance that received an enthusiastic response from the massive crowd, making her American festival debut one of the standout moments of this year’s event. The latest success comes only days after Dean celebrated another landmark achievement in the United Kingdom. Her duet with British singer Sam Fender, “Rein Me In,” has officially become the longest-running number one single in UK chart history, setting a new national record. During her performance at Lollapalooza, Dean took a moment to acknowledge the historic accomplishment and shared her excitement with the audience. She then welcomed Sam Fender to the stage, where the pair performed “Rein Me In” together for the first time in the United States. The chart-topping track is a re-recorded duet from Fender’s third studio album, People Watching. Released in June 2025, the song climbed to the top of the UK Singles Chart in early 2026 before going on to achieve its record-breaking run.

  • | | | |

    US forces disable two ships amid rising tensions i…

    WASHINGTON: Tensions around the Strait of Hormuz have intensified after the United States said its forces had disabled two commercial vessels that failed to comply with orders linked to its naval blockade of Iranian ports. The US Central Command (CENTCOM) said American forces had redirected 12 commercial vessels attempting to breach the blockade as of July 25. Two ships that allegedly refused to comply were disabled, while two others were boarded to verify compliance. The latest development adds another layer of uncertainty to maritime traffic through one of the world’s most strategically important waterways, where any disruption can have consequences for global energy and shipping markets. CENTCOM said the Mozambique-flagged M/T Lavine was disabled in the Gulf of Oman on July 24 after its crew allegedly attempted several times to violate the blockade and ignored repeated warnings. According to the US military, the vessel had been heading towards Iran but is no longer travelling to an Iranian port. The US military also reported a separate operation involving the Comoros-flagged M/T Charminar in the Arabian Sea. American forces boarded the tanker on July 25 for verification. After the inspection, the vessel was allowed to continue its journey, according to CENTCOM. CENTCOM has described the naval blockade as remaining fully in effect, saying its forces are continuing to monitor commercial shipping and enforce restrictions on vessels travelling to or from Iranian ports. The confrontation comes amid heightened US-Iran tensions and growing concerns over the security of maritime routes around the Gulf of Oman and Strait of Hormuz. The waterway is a crucial passage for international trade and energy shipments, making military activity in the area particularly sensitive. The US claims its measures are aimed at preventing vessels from violating the blockade, while Iran has continued to challenge restrictions on shipping in the region. The latest incidents could further complicate efforts to maintain safe commercial navigation. With American forces increasing enforcement and vessels facing greater scrutiny, shipping companies operating near the region are likely to remain on high alert. For now, the Strait of Hormuz remains a major flashpoint, with every confrontation at sea carrying the risk of a broader escalation.

  • |

    ‘Ramayana: Part One’ finally gets official release date

    The makers of one of the year’s most anticipated films have finally locked in a release date. Sony Pictures confirmed on X that the epic will hit theatres soon. Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, the film stars Ranbir Kapoor, Sai Pallavi and Yash in lead roles. It’s set to release on November 6, 2026, just two days ahead of Diwali. Produced by Namit Malhotra, the project is being released as a two-part film. While Part One arrives this November, Part Two isn’t expected until around Diwali 2027, though an exact date is yet to be revealed. Ranbir Kapoor recently opened up to The Direct about the difficulty of adapting the sprawling epic into just two films. He admitted that doing justice to the story in such a limited format wasn’t easy. The 43-year-old actor explained that a story as vast as Ramayana would typically need far more room to be told properly. He said condensing it into two parts posed a genuine creative challenge. Kapoor also pushed back against the idea that the story required reinterpretation for today’s audiences. He said the text has endured for roughly 4,000 years, offering timeless lessons on courage, forgiveness, compassion and the battle between good and evil. He added that Lord Rama has remained a moral guide for millions of people across generations. For Kapoor, the story’s themes still resonate strongly without needing modern updates. The film’s trailer, released in July, opens with Yash’s Ravana declaring dominion over all three worlds before triggering widespread chaos. That destruction prompts Lord Vishnu to take the form of Ram to restore balance. The story then follows Ram’s journey through childhood, battles with demons, and his marriage to Sita, before he is sent into 14 years of exile. Sita and Lakshman choose to accompany him during that period. The narrative eventually shifts toward Sita’s abduction by Ravana, setting up the climactic battle that follows. With the release date now locked, anticipation for the film’s arrival is only expected to grow.

  • | | |

    Ishaq Dar offers special prayers for Pakistan in M…

    Medina: Pakistan’s Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar visited the Prophet’s Mosque (Masjid an-Nabawi ﷺ) in Madinah, where he offered prayers and prayed for Pakistan’s peace, prosperity and continued progress during his official visit to Saudi Arabia. According to Pakistan’s Foreign Office, the deputy prime minister paid his respects at the Roza-e-Rasool ﷺ and offered Salam. He also performed voluntary (Nafl) prayers at the Prophet’s Mosque, one of Islam’s holiest sites, where millions of Muslims from around the world gather every year to worship and seek spiritual blessings. The Foreign Office said Dar made special prayers for Pakistan’s economic development, national stability and the well-being of its people. He also prayed for unity, peace and prosperity across the Muslim world, expressing hope for harmony and progress among Islamic nations. As part of his visit to Madinah, Dar also travelled to Jabal Uhud, a site of immense historical and religious significance in Islamic history. He visited the resting place of Hazrat Ameer Hamza (RA), the beloved uncle of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and one of the most revered martyrs of the Battle of Uhud, where he offered prayers and paid his respects. The visit reflects the spiritual aspect of Dar’s Saudi Arabia trip while highlighting Pakistan’s longstanding religious and diplomatic ties with the Kingdom. Senior Pakistani officials traditionally visit Islam’s holy sites during official engagements in Saudi Arabia, where they offer prayers for the country and the wider Muslim Ummah. The Foreign Office noted that Dar’s prayers focused on Pakistan’s future, asking for sustained peace, economic growth and national prosperity. His visit to the Prophet’s Mosque and other sacred sites also underscored the importance of faith and spiritual reflection alongside official diplomatic engagements. The visit comes at a time when Pakistan continues to seek economic stability and stronger cooperation with friendly countries, while reaffirming its commitment to unity and the welfare of the Muslim Ummah.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *