vin diesel gives
|

Vin Diesel gives update on ‘Fast Forever’, sparks fan excitement

Vin Diesel has united Fast & Furious fans with a new post on social media. The actor shared a behind-the-scenes photo from the set of the franchise’s final chapter, captioning it simply with a note about creative happiness.

The image quickly became the center of attention. It showed Diesel deep in conversation with Jason Momoa, who plays antagonist Dante Reyes in the tenth installment of the series. The snapshot confirmed something fans had been waiting to hear, Momoa, has officially joined the Fast Forever cast after finishing his other commitments.

Momoa was the last major star to sign on for the upcoming film. His scheduling conflicts, including work on DC’s Supergirl and the third Dune movie, had kept him tied up elsewhere. The newly shared photo captured the on-set moment when his character finally crossed paths with Dominic Toretto, played by Diesel.

The reaction from fans was immediate and enthusiastic. Many took to the comments section to celebrate the reunion they had been anticipating for months. One admirer described the cast as feeling like family, calling the image a great one. Another simply praised how joyful the picture looked. A third fan could not hide their eagerness to watch Toretto finally face off against Momoa’s villain character on screen.

The excitement reflects just how much anticipation has built around this final installment of the long-running franchise. After multiple films spanning over two decades, seeing the full cast finally assembled together feels like a milestone moment for longtime viewers.

Fast Forever will bring back several familiar faces alongside Diesel and Momoa, including Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, and Ludacris. Together, they will close out the story that began with street racing and evolved into a global action saga spanning heists, espionage, and family drama.

The film is scheduled to open in theaters worldwide on March 17, 2028, giving fans plenty of time to speculate about how the story will wrap up. Given the buzz already surrounding this single photo, anticipation for the movie’s marketing rollout is likely to grow substantially as the release date approaches. For now, though, fans are simply savoring confirmation that the full ensemble is finally together on set.

Similar Posts

  • |

    Indian activist Sonam Wangchuk ends 26-day hunger strike

    Indian environmentalist and social activist Sonam Wangchuk has ended his 26-day hunger strike after holding discussions over the ongoing nationwide protests against alleged examination paper leaks. However, demonstrations demanding the resignation of Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan are continuing across India. Wangchuk announced his decision through a post on social media, saying he ended the fast after lengthy negotiations and concerns that the situation could lead to further violence. He said he would soon explain the conditions that led to his decision in a separate video message. The 59-year-old activist had been fasting since June 28 in support of a youth-led protest movement that accuses the government of failing to prevent repeated examination paper leaks. Protesters have demanded the resignation of the education minister after alleged leaks in medical college entrance examinations forced millions of students to retake the tests. Shortly before Wangchuk’s announcement, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation and pledged stronger legal action against those responsible for examination fraud. He described the paper leak scandal as a serious issue affecting the future of hundreds of thousands of students and said the government would introduce tougher legislation to combat such crimes. Modi also announced plans to speed up court proceedings against those involved in examination fraud, adding that the issue would be discussed by the federal cabinet. While outlining the government’s response, he did not comment on demands for the education minister’s resignation. Despite Wangchuk ending his fast, thousands of protesters continue to gather at New Delhi’s Jantar Mantar and in several other cities. Demonstrators say they will maintain their peaceful campaign until the education minister steps down and comprehensive reforms are introduced to restore transparency and fairness in India’s examination system. The protests have become one of the biggest public challenges faced by Prime Minister Modi’s government since beginning its third term. Tensions have risen in recent days after clashes between police and protesters. Security forces used tear gas and batons to stop demonstrators attempting to march towards parliament, leading to widespread criticism from rights organisations over the handling of the protests.

  • |

    PML-N secures lead in first phase of Azad Kashmir general elections

    The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) has emerged as the leading party in the first phase of the Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Legislative Assembly general elections, securing seven seats across 13 constituencies in the Mirpur Division. The Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) finished as the runner-up with three seats, while counting remains underway for the remaining constituencies, including LA-6 Bhimber, LA-10 Kotli, and LA-12. In the declared unofficial results for the Mirpur district constituencies, PPP candidate Qasim Majeed won LA-2 Mirpur-II with 12,904 votes, defeating PML-N’s Azeem Bakhsh Chaudhry, who received 8,182 votes. PPP also claimed LA-3 Mirpur-III, where Chaudhry Yasir Sultan secured 11,676 votes against PML-N’s Chaudhry Muhammad Saeed with 9,832 votes. However, PML-N captured LA-1 Mirpur-I, with Azhar Sadiq securing 15,427 votes over PPP’s Muhammad Afsar Shahid with 9,832 votes, as well as LA-4 Mirpur-IV, where Rukhsar Ahmed won with 20,172 votes over PPP’s Chaudhry Sohaib Arshad with 13,865 votes. In the Bhimber district, PML-N’s Waqar Ahmed Noor narrowly won LA-5 Bhimber-I with 29,875 votes against PPP’s Chaudhry Pervez Ashraf, who polled 29,143 votes. PML-N candidate Chaudhry Tariq Farooq secured LA-7 Bhimber-III with 35,490 votes, defeating independent candidate Chaudhry Anwarul Haq, who received 25,100 votes. Across the Kotli district, PPP’s Zafar Iqbal Malik took LA-8 Kotli-I with 19,535 votes over PML-N’s Malik Muhammad Nawaz Khan with 11,966 votes. PML-N secured the remaining declared Kotli seats, with Umair Niazi winning LA-9 Kotli-II with 31,080 votes against PPP’s Javed Iqbal Budhanvi with 28,509 votes; Muhammad Asif taking LA-11 Kotli-IV with 26,190 votes over PPP’s Chaudhry Muhammad Akhlaq with 21,751 votes and Raja Ayaz Ahmed Khan winning LA-13 Kotli-VI with 21,856 votes, defeating Istehkam-e-Pakistan Party candidate Nisar Ansar Abdali, who received 15,859 votes. Polling throughout the division was reported as largely peaceful, with high voter turnout despite minor isolated disruptions.

  • | |

    Anas Sarwar joins UK Cabinet as Trade Minister

    Anas Sarwar has resigned as leader of the Scottish Labour Party after accepting the post of Minister of State for Trade in Prime Minister Andy Burnham’s government. The move ends his five-year leadership of the party and opens a new chapter in his political career at the national level. Sarwar confirmed that he will step down from the Scottish Parliament and will receive a life peerage, allowing him to take a seat in the House of Lords. From there, he will serve as a minister in the UK government and take responsibility for trade-related matters. In a statement, Sarwar said it was a great honour to be asked to join the government. He said public service has always been the driving force behind his political career. He added that serving the entire United Kingdom in the new role is a responsibility he accepts with humility and determination. Sarwar also reflected on Scottish Labour’s disappointing performance in the recent Scottish Parliament elections. The party won only 17 seats in the 129-member parliament, its worst result on record. He admitted that he shares responsibility for the defeat and said he was sorry that the party had failed to meet expectations. Despite the setback, Sarwar said the country faces serious political and economic challenges that require strong leadership. He warned that the rise of right-wing politics presents a major test for the United Kingdom. He said the Labour government must succeed in delivering stability, economic growth and better opportunities for people across the country. Following his resignation, Scottish Labour deputy leader Dame Jackie Baillie has taken over as acting leader. She thanked Sarwar for his leadership and praised his commitment to equality, fairness and public service. She said the party’s executive committee will soon announce the timetable for electing a new permanent leader. Sarwar’s departure from the Scottish Parliament will not trigger a by-election because he was elected through the regional list system. Under parliamentary rules, the next eligible Labour candidate on the Glasgow regional list is expected to replace him. His decision has sparked strong political debate. Opposition parties accused him of changing his position after previously supporting the abolition of the House of Lords. Critics also pointed to his earlier statements in which he said his main goal was to become Scotland’s first minister and remain focused on Scottish politics. Political leaders offered mixed reactions to the announcement. Some congratulated Sarwar on his new role and wished him success in government. Others argued that accepting a seat in the House of Lords contradicts his previous promises and could damage public confidence in politics.

  • |

    Iran set to receive Chinese air-defence missiles

    Iran is expected to receive a shipment of Chinese-made shoulder-fired air-defence systems within weeks, according to sources familiar with the reported agreement. The deal involves between 300 and 400 man-portable air-defence systems (MANPADS). The systems reportedly include China’s QW-12 and FN-16 missiles. The agreement is estimated to be worth between $60 million and $70 million. If completed, it would represent one of Iran’s most significant known efforts to strengthen its short-range air-defence capabilities since the country’s recent conflict with the United States and Israel. Three sources familiar with the agreement told Reuters that the deal has already been signed. They spoke anonymously because of the sensitivity of the reported military arrangement. The agreement was reportedly made through Zhongqing Baoshang International Investment, a Hong Kong-based company described by the sources as an intermediary between Iranian interests and the Chinese supplier. Iran has been seeking to rebuild and strengthen its military capabilities after months of fighting. During the conflict, US and Israeli strikes reportedly targeted facilities associated with Iran’s missile, drone and air-defence programmes. Tehran responded with missile and drone attacks. The fighting also exposed difficulties in protecting fixed military installations and strategic infrastructure from advanced aircraft and precision-guided weapons. The reported acquisition of hundreds of MANPADS could provide Iran with a more mobile layer of defence. Unlike large fixed air-defence systems, portable systems can be operated by small teams and moved quickly between locations. The QW-12 and FN-16 are shoulder-fired, infrared-guided surface-to-air missile systems. They are designed to engage low-flying targets, including aircraft, helicopters and drones. Their mobility could allow Iranian forces to deploy them around military facilities, energy infrastructure and other sensitive locations. Defence analysts consider the QW-12 less advanced than some newer Chinese systems. However, they say such weapons can still offer useful short-range protection against drones and low-flying aircraft. The reported delivery route has also drawn attention. According to the sources, the initial shipments are expected to travel by air from Urumqi in western China before passing through Pakistan and reaching Iran. The sources did not clarify whether the equipment would subsequently be transported into Iran by road or by air. Pakistan has rejected any suggestion that it is involved in supplying Chinese air-defence weapons to Iran. The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) described reports of Pakistan’s involvement in the transfer as false and fabricated. A Pakistani Foreign Ministry spokesperson did not immediately respond to requests for comment. China has also denied the reported deal. Its Foreign Ministry described the reports as groundless and said Beijing’s position has consistently focused on promoting peace and ending conflict. Iran’s Foreign Ministry did not immediately respond to requests for comment on the reported agreement. The sources also cautioned that the reported deal could still change. Delivery schedules, quantities and other implementation arrangements may be altered before the weapons reach Iran. Security officials and defence experts have indicated that Iran has been exploring different options to acquire Chinese military equipment. A European security source said authorities were aware of several proposed contracts involving QW-series MANPADS. These reportedly included the QW-12, QW-18 and QW-19 systems. A separate Middle Eastern security source said Iran had sought QW-12 and QW-18 missiles but was not aware of a completed agreement. Iran has invested heavily in domestic missiles, drones and radar systems over the past two decades. However, international sanctions and restrictions have continued to limit its access to foreign defence equipment. The reported purchase highlights Tehran’s continued effort to combine domestic weapons production with foreign military supplies. Two Western intelligence sources and an Iranian official also said Iran had explored land routes for transporting Chinese military equipment and dual-use components. Such routes could potentially provide a more discreet method of moving sensitive supplies and reduce the risk of disruption. The reported agreement comes as military ties between China and Iran appear to be attracting greater attention. A separate agreement involving Chinese anti-ship cruise missiles was also reportedly under discussion. However, it remains unclear whether that deal was ultimately completed.

  • | |

    Eight killed, 37 injured as heavy rains lash Punja…

    Heavy rain and strong winds caused widespread destruction across Punjab over the past 24 hours, leaving at least eight people dead and 37 others injured in a series of weather-related incidents, according to the Emergency Services Department. Rescue Punjab said most of the casualties occurred after roofs, walls, and sheds collapsed due to intense rainfall and powerful windstorms. Emergency teams responded to dozens of incidents across the province and carried out rescue and relief operations. Gujranwala was among the worst-affected districts. Rescue officials reported eight separate incidents of roof and wall collapses. Three people lost their lives, while 14 others suffered injuries. Rescue teams shifted the injured to nearby hospitals and cleared debris from the affected areas. In Kamoke, a tragic incident claimed the life of a child who drowned after falling into rainwater accumulated in an underpass. Authorities urged parents to keep children away from flooded roads and underpasses during heavy rainfall. In Pakpattan, two people were killed and two others injured when the mud roof of a house collapsed following continuous rain. Rescue workers reached the site and recovered the victims from the rubble before shifting the injured for medical treatment. In Sahiwal, a woman died after the roof of a house collapsed in Kot Khadim Ali Shah. In another incident in Harappa, three people were injured when the roof of a shop caved in during the storm. Lahore also witnessed damage as a roof collapsed near Gulshan-e-Ravi on Band Road, injuring four people. Rescue teams provided first aid and transported the injured to hospital. In Mandi Bahauddin, several villages reported roof and wall collapses. Eight people sustained injuries in separate incidents caused by the severe weather. In Bahawalnagar, one person was injured after a shed collapsed near Al-Jannat Chowk on Khan Baba Road. Three more people were injured in Sialkot when the roof of a structure gave way during the rainfall. Rescue officials also reported partial landslides and incidents of fallen trees in the hilly areas of Murree and Kahuta. Emergency teams remained on alert to clear roads and respond to any further emergencies.

  • | |

    Swifties await Taylor’s debut album re-recording

    Taylor Swift has once again sparked excitement among her fans, with fresh speculation suggesting that the pop superstar could release a re-recorded version of her self-titled debut album to mark its 20th anniversary. Swift’s debut album was released in 2006 and played a major role in launching her career. As she approaches the two-decade milestone, reports and fan theories about a possible new release have begun circulating online. The singer had previously revealed that she had already completed a new recording of the album. In a letter shared in 2025, Swift celebrated regaining ownership of the master recordings from her first six albums and confirmed that her debut record had been fully re-recorded. She explained that the new version was something she was proud of and suggested that the remaining re-recordings could eventually be released as a celebration rather than being driven by her previous dispute over ownership. The latest speculation centres on October 23, 2026, which would mark 20 years since the original album’s release. A Taylor Swift fan account claimed that a German online retailer had listed CDs connected to a possible re-release of the debut album. However, there has been no official confirmation from Swift or her team regarding a release date, tracklist or album artwork. The online listings have therefore fuelled anticipation but should not be treated as confirmation of an upcoming release. Swift’s re-recording project began after a long-running dispute over ownership of the master recordings of her early work. Her former label, Big Machine Records, retained ownership of the original masters under the terms of her contract. The masters were later acquired by Ithaca Holdings, a company associated with music executive Scooter Braun, after the label was sold in 2019. The development led to a highly publicised dispute and ultimately encouraged Swift to begin recreating her earlier albums under the “Taylor’s Version” banner. So far, Swift has released re-recorded editions of Fearless, Red, Speak Now and 1989. Fans have continued to wait for the remaining two albums, particularly her self-titled debut.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *