elizabeth olsen makes
| |

Elizabeth Olsen makes rare appearance with newborn in Los Angeles

Elizabeth Olsen has made a rare public appearance with her newborn child in Los Angeles, weeks after reports emerged that the actress had quietly welcomed her first baby.

The WandaVision star was spotted taking a walk in Los Angeles on August 15. She appeared to be enjoying a relaxed outing with her newborn son while being accompanied by her partner, Robbie Arnett.

Olsen kept a low profile during the outing. She wore a wide-brimmed hat and appeared to take precautions to keep the baby protected from the sun. Arnett was seen walking alongside her as the family spent time outdoors.

The appearance comes around two months after reports surfaced that Olsen was expecting her first child. The actress had not publicly announced her pregnancy at the time.

Neither Olsen nor Arnett has officially confirmed details surrounding the baby’s arrival. The couple has also kept information about the child’s name, gender and birth date private.

The latest photographs are therefore being viewed as the strongest public indication that the couple has welcomed their first child.

Olsen has previously spoken about the possibility of becoming a mother. In a 2021 conversation with SiriusXM, she discussed the challenge of balancing her acting career with the possibility of having children.

The actress also recalled speaking with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige about how pregnancy could affect her professional commitments while working in the entertainment industry.

In December 2025, Olsen reportedly reflected on motherhood and marriage during a podcast appearance. She said she had once been uncertain about whether she wanted to get married or have children. Her relationship with Arnett eventually influenced how she viewed those possibilities.

Olsen and Arnett have maintained a notably private relationship. The couple began dating in 2017 and became engaged in 2019.

They later married privately before the COVID-19 pandemic, with Olsen eventually confirming the marriage during interviews.

The couple has generally avoided putting their personal life in the spotlight. They have preferred spending private time together rather than frequently appearing at public events.

Similar Posts

  • | | |

    OGDCL confirms Pakistan’s first lithium disc…

    Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) has announced a major scientific breakthrough by confirming the presence of lithium in underground geothermal formation water, also known as brine. The discovery is the first of its kind in Pakistan and is being seen as an important step towards exploring new sources of critical minerals needed for clean energy technologies. The discovery was made under OGDCL’s pilot geothermal programme. According to officials, advanced geochemical testing was carried out on formation water collected from a successfully tested high-temperature geothermal well. The analysis confirmed the presence of lithium in concentrations comparable to those found in some of the world’s well-known lithium-bearing geothermal brine resources. Senior OGDCL officials said this is the first confirmed lithium discovery from geothermal brine in Pakistan. They described the development as a significant achievement for the country’s energy and mineral exploration sector. The finding places Pakistan among a growing group of countries investigating geothermal resources as a potential source of lithium. Lithium has become one of the world’s most sought-after minerals due to the rapid expansion of clean energy technologies. It is a key component in rechargeable batteries used in electric vehicles, energy storage systems, smartphones, laptops and many other electronic devices. Global demand for lithium has increased sharply as countries move towards renewable energy and low-carbon transportation. Experts say geothermal brine is emerging as an alternative source of lithium in several parts of the world. Unlike traditional mining, lithium extraction from geothermal water has the potential to combine energy production with mineral recovery, although commercial development requires extensive research and investment. Officials stressed that the latest discovery does not mean commercial production will begin immediately. Further geological studies, laboratory testing and feasibility assessments will be required to determine the size of the lithium resource, the concentration of the mineral and whether extraction would be commercially viable. The discovery is expected to encourage more investment in Pakistan’s geothermal and mineral exploration sectors. Researchers believe additional exploration could identify other areas with similar geological conditions and expand the country’s knowledge of its underground mineral resources.

  • | |

    Middle East braces for intense heatwave as tempera…

    DUBAI: A fresh wave of extreme heat is set to grip the Middle East this week, with temperatures forecast to approach 50 degrees Celsius across several countries, prompting weather authorities to issue alerts over dangerous conditions. The UAE’s National Center of Meteorology (NCM) has warned that the coming days will bring soaring temperatures across the region, particularly affecting the United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Kuwait, and eastern Saudi Arabia, where prolonged exposure to the heat could pose serious health risks. According to meteorologists, desert regions in the UAE are expected to experience the highest temperatures, with some areas likely to approach the 50°C mark. Authorities have urged residents to avoid unnecessary outdoor activities during peak afternoon hours and to remain well hydrated. The latest forecasts indicate that Al Shawamekh in Abu Dhabi has already recorded temperatures exceeding 50°C, highlighting the intensity of the current weather conditions. Kuwait is also expected to experience extreme heat, with temperatures predicted to reach 48°C in the coming days, while parts of Iraq and eastern Saudi Arabia are likely to face similarly scorching conditions. Despite the widespread heat, forecasters say some eastern and southern parts of the UAE, including Fujairah, could receive rainfall by Thursday as unstable weather develops over mountainous regions. The weather authority has also issued warnings for strong winds, reduced visibility, and dust storms, which may affect road travel and outdoor activities across several parts of the region. Health experts advise people to stay indoors whenever possible, drink plenty of water, wear light-colored clothing and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, particularly during midday when temperatures are expected to peak. The renewed heatwave follows a summer of record-breaking temperatures across several parts of the world, with climate scientists warning that extreme weather events are becoming more frequent and intense due to global climate change. Governments across the Gulf have increasingly introduced measures to protect workers and residents during the hottest months, including restrictions on outdoor labor during peak daytime hours and expanded public awareness campaigns on heat-related illnesses. As the latest heatwave builds across the region, authorities continue to monitor weather conditions closely while urging the public to follow official safety advisories. With temperatures expected to remain exceptionally high over the coming days, residents are being encouraged to take extra precautions to minimize the risk of heat exhaustion and heatstroke.

  • | |

    Sachal Afzal names legendary actor he wants to challenge

    Pakistani actor Sachal Afzal has expressed his desire to share the screen with veteran performer Nauman Ijaz, describing him as the actor he would most like to compete with professionally. Sachal recently appeared on the Geo TV Podcast, where he spoke about his acting career, professional aspirations and the performers he admires in the Pakistani entertainment industry. During the conversation, Sachal was asked about whether there was any actor he would consider a competitor. He made it clear that he does not generally view acting as a competition, but said that if he had to choose one performer, Nauman Ijaz would be his pick. The actor praised Nauman’s abilities and acknowledged his long-standing reputation as one of Pakistan’s most accomplished performers. Sachal also revealed that he has not yet had the opportunity to work alongside Nauman. However, he hopes that such an opportunity will come in the future. Rather than presenting the idea as a rivalry, Sachal described a potential face-off with the veteran actor as an opportunity to learn. He openly admitted that he would probably lose such a competition but said the experience would nevertheless be valuable and enjoyable. For Sachal, working directly with an actor of Nauman’s calibre would provide a chance to observe his craft closely and learn from his experience. Sachal has built his own profile in the entertainment industry after transitioning from modelling to acting. He has appeared in several television projects, including Bakhtawar, Adawat, Bajjo, Ishq Di Chashni and Jahannum Ba’raasta Jannat. His recent performances have also attracted attention, particularly his work in Zabt, Leader and Aik Mohabbat Aur. His latest comments reflect the admiration many younger performers have for established actors in the industry. Rather than focusing on rivalry, Sachal’s statement highlights his ambition to test his abilities while learning from one of the country’s most respected actors.

  • | | | |

    Trump welcomes Makkah joint defence agreement

    US President Donald Trump has welcomed the joint defence agreement signed by Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Türkiye. He described the development as a positive step towards greater unity in the Middle East. In a statement, Trump said he was pleased to see Saudi Arabia, Türkiye and Pakistan sign the Makkah Joint Defence Agreement. He said the agreement could help the three countries strengthen their ability to protect themselves against security threats. Trump said the agreement reflected growing cooperation among countries in the region. He added that the Middle East was becoming more united. According to him, stronger cooperation would allow countries to defend themselves more effectively. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Türkiye recently signed the joint defence pact. The agreement aims to increase cooperation between the three countries in defence and security matters. Under the agreement, an armed attack against any one of the three countries will be treated as an attack against all three. This provision is intended to create a stronger collective defence mechanism. The pact is also aimed at improving coordination between the armed forces of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Türkiye. The countries are expected to enhance their defence cooperation and work together in dealing with potential threats. The agreement comes amid growing security concerns in the Middle East and wider regional tensions. The three countries have maintained close political and strategic ties and have expressed interest in expanding cooperation in various fields. The Makkah agreement is expected to provide a framework for deeper defence coordination. It could also lead to greater military cooperation, joint planning and closer security coordination among the three countries.

  • | |

    Population boom demands governance reset: DG ISPR

    Director General of Inter-Services Public Relations (DG ISPR) Lieutenant General Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry on Friday said Pakistan’s rapid population growth requires a serious review of the country’s governance and administrative structure to ensure it continues to meet the nation’s needs. Speaking at a news conference, the military spokesperson noted that Pakistan’s population had increased from around 70 to 80 million in 1972 to nearly 250 million today, while the country’s administrative framework had largely remained unchanged. He said such a significant rise in population made it necessary to assess whether the existing system was still capable of delivering effective governance and public services. The DG ISPR stressed that improving governance was essential for national security and stability, adding that unresolved issues indicated the need for reforms. However, he emphasized that any changes to the administrative structure must be introduced through constitutional and democratic processes. He said the decision on governance reforms or administrative restructuring should reflect the aspirations of the people rather than individual opinions. Lt Gen Chaudhry also highlighted that Pakistan’s youth now make up the largest segment of the population and urged political leaders to focus on improving governance while guiding the public through constructive political dialogue. He reiterated that lasting solutions to the country’s governance challenges could only be achieved through constitutional means and in accordance with the will of the people.

  • |

    Grieving mother breaks silence on toddler’s tragic death

    An 18-month-old baby girl’s tragic death has sparked nationwide grief and outrage after she was allegedly sexually assaulted by a teenage relative in Karachi’s Qayyumabad area. The heartbreaking case has shaken people across Pakistan, with many demanding swift justice and stronger protection for children. According to police, the suspect is a 17-year-old relative of the victim. Investigators said he allegedly took the toddler outside under the pretext of taking her for a walk before returning her home in critical condition. The child was rushed for medical treatment but later succumbed to her injuries. Authorities stated that the initial medical examination indicated signs of sexual assault, while the suspect was arrested from his residence shortly after the incident. The investigation remains ongoing. A day after the incident, the grieving mother spoke publicly for the first time, sharing the painful sequence of events that led to the loss of her daughter. Fighting back tears, she explained that she had returned home from work in the afternoon before taking her daughter to the market. After the child had eaten, she briefly went to a neighbour’s house for an urgent matter. She said the accused, identified as Manan, was the grandson of her paternal aunt and had been visiting their home for nearly one and a half years. Since he often spent time with the family and appeared caring toward her daughter, she trusted him. According to the mother, he offered to take the little girl for a walk, something he had done on previous occasions. When he brought the child back, the toddler was reportedly unconscious. The mother said her sister informed her that the child had been vomiting. Concerned, she took her to a nearby clinic, where doctors initially suspected that the vomiting might have been caused by spoiled milk. She returned home, gave her daughter oral rehydration solution (ORS), and put her to sleep. However, while changing the child’s diaper, the mother noticed bleeding. She recalled that her daughter had stopped responding, her heartbeat appeared to have slowed, and her lips had turned dark. Realising the seriousness of the situation, she desperately asked for help in taking the child to the hospital. The grieving mother said she had to take her daughter to the hospital herself because no one came forward to assist her. She also revealed that she does not live with her husband and claimed that very few relatives stood by her during the tragedy. According to her, even some close family members did not attend her daughter’s funeral. She further shared that the post-mortem examination revealed severe injuries, saying her daughter had suffered unimaginable cruelty despite being only 18 months old. Her emotional account has left many people devastated, with countless social media users expressing sympathy for the grieving mother and calling for the harshest possible punishment for those responsible. The incident has also sparked wider discussions online about child safety. While many users focused on demanding justice and stronger legal action against child abuse, others stressed the importance of never leaving young children unattended or in the care of anyone, regardless of how well they are known or trusted. The case has once again highlighted the urgent need for greater awareness, vigilance, and stronger safeguards to protect children from abuse.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *