pete davidson elsie
|

Pete Davidson, Elsie Hewitt set differences aside to co-parent daughter

Pete Davidson and Elsie Hewitt have chosen to move past their differences. Their focus now is on their daughter, Scottie. The former couple has confirmed a formal co-parenting arrangement following their breakup.

PEOPLE recently reported on the development. According to the outlet, the 32-year-old comedian and 30-year-old model have reached an understanding. This arrangement covers how they will raise their seven-month-old daughter together.

The pair addressed the situation in a joint statement. “We are cooperatively co-parenting our daughter, whose well-being remains our top priority, and we are fully committed to working together to give her love from both of us,” they said.

Scottie was born in December 2025. Davidson and Hewitt named her in honour of the Saturday Night Live alum’s late father, Scott Matthew Davidson. The couple’s relationship, however, did not last much longer. They separated just months later, in May 2026.

Since the breakup, Hewitt has reportedly taken on much of the parenting responsibility herself. She has also continued working during this time. Speaking about a TikTok post where Hewitt opened up about staying focused on her priorities, an insider offered more context. The source explained that Hewitt has been managing daily parenting duties largely alone. At the same time, she has been trying to build stability for both herself and her daughter.

The insider also touched on the couple’s past struggles. According to them, relationship challenges had been building for some time. This reportedly caused significant stress for Hewitt. The source added that she currently carries much of the emotional and mental weight of raising their daughter.

Before their split, Davidson spoke fondly about becoming a father. In March 2026, he praised Hewitt’s parenting as well. “Dad life is awesome. It is exhausting and rewarding and cute. And I am very lucky because Elsie is a fantastic mom, and I can’t stress enough how lucky I am,” he said at the time.

Despite reports of strain within the relationship, another source close to Davidson offered a different perspective. Speaking to the outlet in May 2026, the insider said Davidson had continued supporting both Hewitt and Scottie financially. The source added that Davidson wanted the best possible outcome for them both.

Davidson and Hewitt reportedly began dating in March 2025, first spotted together during a trip to Palm Beach. They later confirmed their relationship on Instagram, announced Hewitt’s pregnancy in July, and welcomed daughter Scottie Rose Hewitt Davidson that December.

Similar Posts

  • | |

    Malaysian PM Anwar Ibrahim undergoes medical proce…

    KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim is undergoing medical examinations and procedures, with his aide saying he is expected to remain under observation for two days. Anwar’s Press Secretary Tunku Nashrul Abaidah confirmed the development on Monday but did not disclose details about the nature of the medical procedures or the condition that prompted them. In a statement, the aide said Anwar was undergoing examinations and procedures arranged by a team of medical experts. The statement also appealed for prayers for the premier’s health and expressed hope that he would be able to return to his regular duties soon. “Let us pray … that he is blessed with long-lasting health so that he can return to his usual duties in the near future,” the statement said. The news prompted a message of support from Pakistan, with Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif wishing his Malaysian counterpart a swift recovery. “Wishing my dear brother, Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim, a swift and smooth recovery during his medical procedures,” Shehbaz wrote in a post on X. He added that the people of Pakistan were joining him in praying for Anwar’s continued good health and well-being, reflecting the close ties between the two countries. Anwar, who turned 79 on Monday, has served as Malaysia’s prime minister since 2022. His current medical observation has drawn attention partly because of previous health issues involving his back and shoulder. The Malaysian leader was hospitalised in 2018 after experiencing shoulder and back pain. More recently, he cancelled a planned visit to Pahang state in November last year because of back discomfort. Despite those previous problems, Anwar received a clean bill of health following a routine medical examination in January, according to a statement from the hospital where the check-up was conducted. The latest announcement has not indicated that Anwar is facing any serious health condition. Officials have also not provided details about when he is expected to leave medical care or resume his full schedule. For now, the Malaysian government and Anwar’s supporters are awaiting further updates from his medical team. His aide’s statement sought to reassure the public while asking for prayers as the veteran politician undergoes the procedures. Anwar’s health is closely watched as he continues to lead Malaysia through a period of economic and political challenges, making his expected return to official duties a matter of considerable public interest.

  • |

    Aiman Khan and Muneeb Butt enjoy family vacation in Baku

    Aiman Khan and Muneeb Butt are among the most popular celebrity couples in Pakistan. Both stars have built successful careers in the entertainment industry and have remained in the public spotlight for years. Aiman Khan began her career as a child artist before establishing herself as a leading actress through popular dramas such as Baandi, Ishq Tamasha and Mere Humnasheen. Muneeb Butt, who entered the acting industry in 2012, has also appeared in several successful projects, including Koi Chand Rakh, Baandi and Qismat. The couple tied the knot in November 2018 and have since become one of the most followed celebrity families in the country. They are parents to three daughters, Amal, Miral and Naimal, and often share glimpses of their family life with their fans on social media. Together, Aiman and Muneeb have attracted a huge following across different social media platforms, with their combined audience exceeding 15 million. Recently, the couple travelled abroad with their daughters for a family vacation. The family first spent some quality time in Dubai before making their way to Baku, Azerbaijan. The trip has given them an opportunity to enjoy some memorable moments together while exploring the scenic city. Aiman and Muneeb have been regularly sharing pictures and videos from their holiday, giving fans a glimpse into their family getaway. The family has visited several popular and picturesque locations in Baku, capturing moments from their sightseeing and time spent together. The celebrity couple also marked Pakistan’s Independence Day on August 14 while they were in Baku. Aiman and Muneeb celebrated the occasion by wearing matching white T-shirts, while their daughters wore shirts featuring Pakistani flag prints. Their coordinated outfits added a festive touch to the family photographs. The pictures quickly attracted attention from fans, who praised the family’s adorable appearance and their decision to celebrate Independence Day while travelling abroad. Their vacation posts have also offered followers a closer look at their family bond and the fun moments they are enjoying together. With Aiman, Muneeb and their daughters continuing to explore Baku, fans are eagerly following their latest updates and waiting to see more pictures from the family’s memorable trip.

  • | |

    FIA launches unit to hunt dark web criminals

    The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has established a dedicated unit to investigate criminals operating through the dark web. The move is aimed at strengthening Pakistan’s ability to deal with hidden online criminal networks. The new unit has been set up at the FIA’s National Command and Control Centre (NC3) in Islamabad. It will use advanced technology and digital investigation techniques to identify suspects who use encrypted platforms to conceal their identities. FIA Director General Dr Usman Anwar said the unit would focus on criminal networks involved in activities that fall under the agency’s jurisdiction. Investigators will also examine suspicious digital transactions, including those involving cryptocurrencies. A major focus will be networks involved in producing fake documents. Such documents can be used to facilitate human trafficking and illegal migrant smuggling. The unit will also investigate other forms of cyber-enabled crime linked to the dark web. The dark web is a hidden part of the internet. Its websites are not normally indexed by standard search engines. Access often requires specialised software and knowledge. Criminals can use these systems to hide their identities and locations. The technology has also been misused for illegal trade, cybercrime and other criminal activities. Authorities face additional challenges because many dark web networks operate across national borders. Criminals can also use cryptocurrency to make financial transactions more difficult to trace. The FIA plans to address these challenges through modern digital investigation tools and greater coordination between specialised teams. The new unit will work closely with the FIA’s cryptocurrency investigation unit. Both units will operate under the same facility and share technical expertise. Investigators will use blockchain forensic techniques to examine cryptocurrency transactions. These techniques can help authorities analyse transactions and potentially connect anonymous or pseudonymous digital addresses with real-world identities. Open-source intelligence will also be used to support investigations. Officials said digital evidence gathered from different sources could help strengthen criminal cases. Investigators will track aliases, usernames and pseudonyms used by suspected criminals across online marketplaces, forums and other hidden platforms. The information will be used to build detailed profiles of suspected offenders. Authorities can then use the evidence to identify suspects and pursue legal action. NC3 Director Dr Athar Waheed explained the basic structure of the internet. He said it is commonly divided into three broad layers: the surface web, deep web and dark web. The surface web includes websites that can be found through regular search engines. News websites, social media platforms, blogs and online shopping sites are examples. The deep web contains online material that search engines do not index. This includes private databases, email accounts, banking systems, academic resources and internal organisational networks. Much of the deep web is legitimate. Users normally need passwords, subscriptions or specific permissions to access such content. The dark web is a smaller and deliberately hidden section of the deep web. It uses technologies designed to provide greater anonymity. Tor is one of the technologies commonly associated with accessing dark web services. It routes internet traffic through multiple volunteer-operated relays, making it more difficult to identify the original source. The FIA’s new unit will seek to overcome these anonymity measures through digital forensics, intelligence gathering and technological investigation.

  • | |

    Faisalabad unveils smart transport app

    The Faisalabad administration has announced a major initiative to improve public transport through digital technology and environmentally friendly solutions. The project includes a smart mobile application for public transport and a planned electric vehicle (EV) battery-swapping network. Officials say the initiative is aimed at making daily travel easier, safer and more efficient for thousands of commuters across the division. Commissioner Faisalabad and President of the Faisalabad Urban Transport Society (FUTS), Imran Hamid Sheikh, said the new Faisalabad Public Transport App will bring government and private transport services together on one digital platform. The system will cover all four districts of Faisalabad Division and allow passengers to access transport information from a single application. The mobile app will provide real-time tracking of public transport vehicles. Passengers will be able to see the live location of government buses, metro buses, electric buses and registered urban Hiace vehicles. The feature will help commuters know exactly when a vehicle is arriving, reducing long waiting times and making travel more convenient. Another important feature of the application is its smart route-planning system. Users will simply enter their destination, and the app will suggest the best travel route. It will also tell passengers which buses to board, where they need to change routes and the estimated arrival time of connecting services. Officials believe this feature will especially benefit students, office workers and first-time travellers who are unfamiliar with city routes. Authorities said the application has been developed for public convenience and will be available free of cost. Commuters will not have to pay any fee to use the service. However, transport operators will have to complete registration and comply with the required regulations before joining the digital platform. The administration also plans to introduce digital registration for public transport vehicles. The registration system will be linked with the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB), allowing authorities to maintain accurate transport records and improve monitoring of public transport services. Officials expect the registration process for transport operators to begin within the next 15 days to one month, followed by the official launch of the application. In addition to the digital transport platform, the administration is working on establishing an electric vehicle battery-swapping network. The proposed system will allow EV users to replace discharged batteries with fully charged ones in a short time instead of waiting for vehicles to recharge. Officials believe this will encourage the adoption of electric vehicles and support cleaner, more sustainable transportation in the city.

  • | |

    Qudsia Ali, Abbas Ashraf on unhealthy gender dynamics

    Pakistani dramas have long been a mirror to the society they come from, and Aik Mohabbat Aur is doing exactly that. The ongoing drama, in which Qudsia Ali plays Maham and Abbas Ashraf Awan plays Faris, explores the painful reality of marriages where women find themselves trapped with narcissistic partners. In a candid conversation with Fuchsia Magazine, the two actors stepped out of their fictional roles and spoke plainly about the dynamics they believe are damaging real relationships in Pakistan today. Abbas Ashraf was direct about where he believes the problem begins, and it is not with men themselves but with how they are raised. He said the narcissistic complex in men is a product of parenting, specifically the way sons are conditioned from childhood to feel superior to everyone around them. Parents, he argued, tell their sons they are the inheritors, the ones who matter, the ones who carry the family forward, while daughters are quietly assigned a lesser place. That imbalance, repeated across generations, plants the seeds of the entitlement and control that later destroys marriages. His prescription was as straightforward as his diagnosis. “Make both your sons and daughters feel equal if you want to stop your sons from becoming negative narcissists,” he said. It is a simple idea that carries enormous weight precisely because of how rarely it is practised. Qudsia Ali brought a different but equally sharp perspective to the same conversation, turning her focus toward the women who stay in difficult marriages long past the point of reason. Her explanation was rooted not in weakness but in a specific emotional wound. She said that many women are deprived of parental love from the very beginning of their lives. When they finally encounter even a fragment of affection from a partner, however temporary or conditional it may be, they hold on to it with everything they have because they have never known anything different. “Women are deprived of parental love and when they get even a glimpse of love, they lie down and take everything,” she said. “They take even a temporary love as they are extremely insecure.” The image is striking and uncomfortably accurate for anyone who has watched a woman accept treatment that from the outside looks impossible to justify. Qudsia did not offer this observation from a distance. She acknowledged that she herself had carried insecurities of her own, and that she had done the work to understand and overcome them. It was a moment of personal honesty that gave her words additional weight. Together, their observations form a connected picture of how the same system of unequal parenting produces both the men who expect everything and the women who accept anything. The drama they are appearing in explores exactly this territory on screen. But in this conversation, they chose to name it plainly off screen too, and that directness is what has made their remarks resonate beyond the usual boundaries of a promotional interview.

  • |

    ‘Ramayana: Part One’ finally gets official release date

    The makers of one of the year’s most anticipated films have finally locked in a release date. Sony Pictures confirmed on X that the epic will hit theatres soon. Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, the film stars Ranbir Kapoor, Sai Pallavi and Yash in lead roles. It’s set to release on November 6, 2026, just two days ahead of Diwali. Produced by Namit Malhotra, the project is being released as a two-part film. While Part One arrives this November, Part Two isn’t expected until around Diwali 2027, though an exact date is yet to be revealed. Ranbir Kapoor recently opened up to The Direct about the difficulty of adapting the sprawling epic into just two films. He admitted that doing justice to the story in such a limited format wasn’t easy. The 43-year-old actor explained that a story as vast as Ramayana would typically need far more room to be told properly. He said condensing it into two parts posed a genuine creative challenge. Kapoor also pushed back against the idea that the story required reinterpretation for today’s audiences. He said the text has endured for roughly 4,000 years, offering timeless lessons on courage, forgiveness, compassion and the battle between good and evil. He added that Lord Rama has remained a moral guide for millions of people across generations. For Kapoor, the story’s themes still resonate strongly without needing modern updates. The film’s trailer, released in July, opens with Yash’s Ravana declaring dominion over all three worlds before triggering widespread chaos. That destruction prompts Lord Vishnu to take the form of Ram to restore balance. The story then follows Ram’s journey through childhood, battles with demons, and his marriage to Sita, before he is sent into 14 years of exile. Sita and Lakshman choose to accompany him during that period. The narrative eventually shifts toward Sita’s abduction by Ravana, setting up the climactic battle that follows. With the release date now locked, anticipation for the film’s arrival is only expected to grow.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *