police record fiance8217s
| |

Police record fiancée’s statement in Mir Ra…

Police have made fresh progress in the investigation into the murder of 25-year-old Mir Raza, whose body was found in Karachi’s Gulistan-e-Jauhar area. Investigators have recorded the statement of his fiancée and uncovered new details about his movements before his death.

According to the investigation, Mir Raza left his home at approximately 4:02am on July 28. Before leaving, he reportedly left behind several personal belongings, including his wallet, house keys, and smartwatch. Police said he also transferred some money to his parents’ bank account before departing.

Investigators have obtained more than 100 CCTV recordings from different locations and are reviewing the footage to trace Mir Raza’s final movements and identify any suspects or suspicious activity.

Police also recorded the statement of Mir Raza’s fiancée as part of the investigation. She told investigators that he had not shared any concerns, fears, or personal problems with her before leaving home. She added that she repeatedly tried to contact him by phone on the morning of July 28 but received no response.

According to the post-mortem report, Mir Raza died after suffering a gunshot wound to the chest, with excessive blood loss identified as the cause of death.

Police recently recovered Mir Raza’s mobile phone from a location near the crime scene. The device has been sent for forensic examination to help investigators retrieve digital evidence and establish the circumstances leading to the killing.

The investigation remains underway, with police examining CCTV footage, forensic evidence, and witness statements as they continue efforts to determine the motive behind the murder and identify those responsible.

Similar Posts

  • | |

    Anne Hathaway stuns fans with cheeky pregnancy response

    Anne Hathaway has responded to online speculation questioning whether her pregnancy is real after photos from the premiere of her latest film sparked debate on social media. The 43-year-old actress, who is expecting her third child with husband Adam Shulman, addressed the comments through an Instagram video shared on Monday. Hathaway used the video to take followers behind the scenes as she prepared for the red carpet premiere of “The End of Oak Street” in Los Angeles. The discussion began after the actress appeared at the film’s world premiere on Sunday wearing a silk crop top and low-rise jeans that revealed her baby bump. Photos and videos from the event quickly circulated online. Some social media users questioned the appearance of her bump and suggested that it could have been artificially created. Hathaway responded directly to the speculation in the caption accompanying her Instagram post. Her playful response made it clear that she was aware of the claims and was not taking the online debate too seriously. She also joked about the intense heat during the event, saying her outfit was struggling in the warm weather. The actress’s response came after several comments on social media questioned the authenticity of her pregnancy. Some users claimed the bump looked artificial, while others suggested that makeup or other effects had been used. Hathaway’s appearance at the premiere had already attracted considerable attention. The actress confidently showcased her pregnancy while promoting her new movie, turning the red-carpet appearance into one of the event’s major talking points. Her latest response also reflects the growing scrutiny celebrities face over their appearances, particularly when photographs from public events spread rapidly across social media. Rather than issuing a lengthy statement, Hathaway chose humour to address the speculation and move the focus back toward her film and the celebrations surrounding its premiere.

  • | |

    Sindh’s role in Pakistan’s creation will endur…

    KARACHI: Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has said the province played a leading role in the creation of Pakistan and will continue to contribute to the country’s progress. Speaking to the media after visiting Mazar-e-Quaid in Karachi on Independence Day, Murad Ali Shah said he had paid his respects at the mausoleum along with the governor and members of the provincial cabinet. He said prayers were offered for Pakistan’s peace, stability and prosperity. The chief minister recalled Sindh’s contribution to the Pakistan Movement, saying the province had played an important role in the struggle for a separate homeland. He urged the nation to remain united and follow the principles and vision of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Murad Ali Shah also paid tribute to former prime ministers Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto. He described Zulfikar Ali Bhutto as the founder of Pakistan’s nuclear programme, saying he faced death but refused to compromise. He said Benazir Bhutto also sacrificed her life but never allowed Pakistan’s sovereignty and integrity to be compromised. The chief minister praised PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari for taking charge of the foreign ministry during a difficult period. He said the nation demonstrated unity when India attempted to threaten Pakistan. Murad Ali Shah called on young people and citizens from all walks of life to remain united and work together for the country’s development. He also condemned Israeli actions against Palestinians and expressed solidarity with the Palestinian people, urging the international community to take notice of the suffering caused by the ongoing violence.

  • Thai Cabinet Backs Faster Deportation for Foreigners Who Violate Social Norms

    BANGKOK, Thailand – The Thai cabinet has approved a draft regulation in principle aimed at expediting the deportation of foreign nationals whose behavior is deemed incompatible with Thai morals and social norms, addressing long-standing procedural bottlenecks in the country’s immigration system. Thai Cabinet Approves First Draft Of Strict New Deportation Regulations Deputy Prime Minister for […]

  • | |

    Jon Bon Jovi cuts concert short over sudden illnes…

    Jon Bon Jovi was forced to end his concert at New York City’s Madison Square Garden earlier than planned after experiencing unexpected vocal problems during the performance. The legendary rock singer apologized to fans before leaving the stage, saying, “I’m gonna have to call it for the night,” bringing an emotional end to what had started as an energetic evening. The incident immediately sparked concern among concertgoers, many of whom praised the singer for putting his health first. (people.com⁠) Bon Jovi and his band had been performing a set packed with their greatest hits when the frontman began showing signs of vocal strain. According to fan videos shared online, the 64-year-old singer paused several times while performing and appeared to be struggling with his voice. After completing a few more songs, he addressed the audience directly and admitted that he could not continue. “I’m gonna have to call it for the night,” he told the crowd. “You deserve the best, and I can’t give it to you tonight.” The audience responded with loud applause and cheers, showing support for the rock icon despite the shortened performance. (people.com⁠) The sudden interruption comes after Bon Jovi has spent the past few years recovering from a serious vocal cord issue that required reconstructive surgery in 2022. The operation, known as vocal fold medialization, was performed to help restore his singing voice after years of strain. Since then, the musician has worked extensively with vocal coaches and medical specialists while gradually returning to live performances. (people.com⁠) Despite the setback, Bon Jovi has repeatedly expressed his determination to continue performing as long as he can meet his own high standards. Earlier this year, he explained that he would only tour regularly again if he felt confident he could deliver the quality performance fans expect. His decision to stop the concert rather than push through vocal discomfort reflected that commitment to protecting both his voice and the audience’s experience. (people.com⁠) Fans quickly took to social media to send messages of support, with many encouraging the singer to prioritize his recovery over finishing the show. Others praised his honesty, noting that ending the performance was a responsible decision rather than risking further damage to his voice. The overwhelming reaction highlighted the strong bond Bon Jovi has built with his audience over more than four decades in music. (people.com⁠) While no official update has suggested a long-term health concern, the incident serves as a reminder of the physical demands that live performances place on artists, particularly those with a history of vocal injuries. For now, fans remain hopeful that Jon Bon Jovi’s latest setback is only temporary and that he will soon return to the stage with the powerful voice that has defined one of rock’s most enduring careers. (people.com⁠)

  • | |

    Pakistan, Iran reaffirm goal to boost bilateral tr…

    ISLAMABAD: Pakistan and Iran have reaffirmed their commitment to expanding bilateral trade to $10 billion, underscoring their determination to strengthen economic cooperation and deepen commercial ties. The pledge was made during the 10th session of the Pakistan-Iran Joint Trade Committee, where representatives from both countries reviewed trade relations and explored measures to enhance economic collaboration. Addressing the meeting, Pakistan’s Federal Minister for Commerce, Jam Kamal Khan, said the longstanding brotherly relationship between Pakistan and Iran should now be transformed into a robust economic partnership. He emphasized the importance of finalizing the proposed Pakistan-Iran Free Trade Agreement, saying it would open new opportunities for businesses and significantly increase trade between the two neighboring countries. The minister stressed the need to remove barriers affecting cross-border logistics, customs procedures, and cargo transportation to ensure smoother and more efficient trade flows. He also highlighted the potential of establishing joint border markets and implementing an electronic data interchange system to facilitate commerce and improve connectivity. Jam Kamal Khan noted that the private sectors of both countries are ready to expand trade and investment, adding that it is the responsibility of governments to provide a stable, business-friendly, and predictable environment that encourages commercial activity. He expressed confidence that the outcomes of the Joint Trade Committee meeting would produce a practical roadmap for strengthening Pakistan-Iran economic relations and accelerating progress toward the shared trade target of $10 billion.

  • |

    Saboor Aly’s daughter Serena Ali begins her school journey

    Saboor Aly has reached another memorable milestone in her journey as a mother. The Pakistani actress, who has built a successful career through her talent and dedication, is now celebrating an important moment in the life of her young daughter, Serena Ali. Saboor is married to fellow actor Ali Ansari, and the couple welcomed their first child, a baby girl named Serena Ali, more than a year ago. Since becoming parents, the couple have largely kept their daughter away from the public eye. Saboor has been particularly careful about protecting Serena’s privacy and has avoided showing her face on social media. However, the actress recently gave fans a glimpse into a special new chapter in her daughter’s life. Serena is now all set to begin her school journey, and Saboor shared pictures from the little girl’s first day. While the actress continued to maintain her daughter’s privacy, the photographs gave followers a glimpse of the emotional occasion. Starting school is a major milestone for any child, and Saboor appeared to be marking the moment with pride and affection. Like many parents, she seems excited to watch her daughter take her first steps into a new environment and begin learning outside the home. However, the announcement quickly sparked a debate among social media users. Some followers questioned whether Serena was too young to begin school, particularly because she is reportedly around one and a half years old. One social media user expressed surprise over the decision, writing that Serena is “just 1.5 years old.” Another commenter described the decision as “wrong,” while someone else suggested that a mother should be a child’s first teacher and encouraged Saboor to educate her daughter at home. The reactions highlight the different opinions surrounding early childhood education. While some parents prefer introducing children to structured learning environments at a young age, others believe toddlers should spend more time at home before starting any form of schooling. It is also possible that Serena’s school experience may be more focused on early childhood activities, social interaction and development rather than conventional academic education. Many early-learning programmes are designed specifically for toddlers and emphasize play, communication and basic developmental skills. Despite the mixed reactions, Saboor has not indicated that the criticism will change her approach to parenting. She has consistently maintained a protective attitude toward her daughter and continues to keep details of Serena’s personal life private. For now, the actress appears to be embracing this new chapter while allowing her daughter to experience an important milestone away from excessive public attention. Saboor and Ali’s fans will undoubtedly continue to follow Serena’s journey, even if the couple choose to reveal only limited glimpses of her childhood.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *