eight palestinians killed
|

Eight Palestinians killed in fresh Gaza strikes

At least eight Palestinians were killed in fresh Israeli airstrikes across the Gaza Strip on Sunday, according to Gaza’s civil defence authorities, as violence continued despite renewed diplomatic efforts aimed at restoring a ceasefire.

Officials said the latest strikes targeted several locations across the enclave, including Deir el-Balah, Khan Younis and Gaza City. Among the victims were a man and a woman who were killed when an Israeli helicopter struck a residential apartment in southern Deir el-Balah. Additional attacks claimed the lives of three people in Khan Younis and another person in Gaza City’s Old City.

The latest escalation came just days after the United States unveiled a new roadmap intended to revive the stalled Gaza ceasefire agreement. The proposed plan reportedly includes steps toward Hamas’ disarmament and a phased Israeli military withdrawal from the territory.

However, both sides remain divided over the conditions for implementing the proposal. Hamas has maintained that it will only place its weapons under supervision after Israeli military operations end and troops withdraw in accordance with the previously agreed ceasefire framework. Israeli officials, meanwhile, have insisted that any withdrawal depends on what they describe as the complete and genuine disarmament of Hamas.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has not publicly commented on the latest proposal, while some members of his coalition have rejected the initiative and called for continued military operations against Hamas.

Diplomatic contacts are continuing in an effort to reduce tensions and revive negotiations. Former Palestinian official Mohammed Dahlan said discussions involving senior US representatives were ongoing and focused on securing an end to the fighting, although no breakthrough has yet been announced.

Meanwhile, another Israeli strike reportedly destroyed a medical supply warehouse in central Gaza, causing extensive damage and raising further concerns over the humanitarian situation.

Similar Posts

  • |

    Khairpur Lithium discovery boosts industry plans

    Pakistan has taken a significant step towards developing its first indigenous lithium industry after the discovery of high-quality lithium reserves in Sindh’s Khairpur districtPakistan has taken a significant step towards developing its first indigenous lithium industry after the discovery of high-quality lithium reserves in Sindh’s Khairpur district, opening new opportunities for the country’s mineral and industrial sectors. In a major development, the Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) has entered into a strategic agreement with the Pakistan Institute of Nuclear Science and Technology (PINSTECH) to jointly develop technology for the commercial-scale extraction of lithium from geothermal brine. The collaboration follows the successful identification of high-grade lithium in samples collected from a well located in Khairpur. The discovery is being viewed as a breakthrough that could reduce Pakistan’s dependence on imported lithium while creating new investment and industrial opportunities. Under the agreement, OGDCL and PINSTECH will work together to design and develop advanced extraction technologies capable of recovering lithium efficiently from geothermal brine. The initiative is expected to pave the way for the establishment of a domestic lithium processing industry, supporting the growing global demand for the critical mineral. Lithium is considered one of the world’s most valuable strategic minerals due to its extensive use in rechargeable batteries for electric vehicles, mobile phones, laptops, renewable energy storage systems, and other advanced technologies. As global demand continues to rise, countries with commercially viable lithium resources are increasingly focusing on developing local production capabilities. Officials believe the partnership will strengthen Pakistan’s mineral exploration efforts, promote scientific research, and encourage technology-driven industrial development. The project is also expected to contribute to economic growth by attracting investment, generating employment opportunities, and enhancing the country’s position in the global critical minerals market.

  • |

    Meghan Markle ready to fight back after cheating rumours over Prince Harry surface

    Royal insiders have pushed back against cheating rumours surrounding Prince Harry, while revealing that Meghan Markle is ready to fight back against the claims. According to a report by New Idea, Lady Colin Campbell made unproven allegations about an alleged affair involving Harry. The claims first surfaced on The Nerve podcast on July 23rd and quickly spread online. The outlet’s source claimed Meghan had discovered messages between Harry and a woman who also lives in Montecito. According to the report, Meghan allegedly saw the woman’s texts on Harry’s phone. Insiders close to the couple were quick to shut down the rumours. They insisted there is no truth to the claims, adding that Meghan and Harry remain firmly united despite the noise. Still, the source noted a difference in how each of them wants to handle it. Meghan reportedly wants to address the rumours head-on, while Harry would rather stay silent and let it pass. One insider pointed out that this is not the first time Lady Colin Campbell has made outlandish claims about the couple. Over the past five years, she has also alleged that Meghan didn’t give birth to either Archie or Lilibet. That history, the source suggested, may explain why her latest claims about a mistress and leaked texts spread so fast online. However, the insider found it strange that anyone would claim Harry and the woman were seen together publicly in an age where everyone carries a smartphone. As for how the couple plans to respond, insiders say Harry prefers to stay above this kind of gossip, given his royal background. Meghan, though, is said to feel the sting more personally. The source described the situation as distressing for her, since she reportedly wanted to shut down this narrative years ago, long before it resurfaced now. The rumours arrive at a time when Harry and Meghan continue to face intense scrutiny in the media. Whether this latest claim fades quietly or continues to build remains to be seen.

  • |

    Nimra Khan clarifies marriage status after viral Instagram reel

    Pakistani television actress Nimra Khan has addressed speculation about her marriage after an emotional Instagram post sparked rumours that she and her husband had separated. The actress, who enjoys a strong social media presence with more than 4.7 million followers on Instagram, clarified the situation after fans began questioning her relationship status following a recent reel that many interpreted as a sign of personal turmoil. Nimra, who announced her marriage in June 2026, had shared photos from her wedding and nikah ceremony in Paris with her followers. The images were widely celebrated by fans, making her recent social media activity all the more noticeable. The rumours began after Nimra posted a reflective Instagram reel featuring a heartfelt message about resilience and self-worth. In the video, she encouraged people to remain strong even when life becomes difficult, others stop understanding them, or they feel alone. She expressed that a person should never abandon themselves, regardless of the challenges they face. According to the actress, once someone learns to become their own source of strength, no obstacle or criticism can truly defeat them. She added that it is important for people to realise they are enough for themselves and should value their own inner strength. While the message resonated with many of her followers, others assumed it hinted at problems in her personal life. The speculation intensified when some social media users noticed that her wedding photographs were no longer prominently visible on her Instagram profile. One follower commented on the post, asking if everything was alright and suggesting that the actress had removed her wedding pictures, fuelling rumours that her marriage had ended. Responding directly to the comment, Nimra dismissed the divorce speculation and assured her followers that there was no reason for concern. She explained that everything was fine and clarified that she had not deleted her wedding photographs. Instead, she had simply moved them lower on her Instagram profile. According to the actress, the decision was made to protect her personal life from the effects of the “evil eye,” a belief commonly held in many cultures that excessive public attention or envy can bring misfortune. Nimra also thanked the fan for expressing concern and offering prayers, appreciating the support shown by her followers. Her clarification quickly put an end to the growing rumours, with many fans expressing relief and sending messages of love and good wishes. The incident once again highlighted how emotional or motivational social media posts are often interpreted as reflections of a celebrity’s private life, leading to widespread speculation. In Nimra’s case, a message intended to inspire self-confidence and emotional resilience was mistakenly linked to her marriage, prompting the actress to publicly clear the air. With her response, Nimra Khan has reassured fans that her marriage remains intact and that there is no truth to the divorce rumours circulating online. Her explanation also served as a reminder that not every inspirational post on social media reflects a personal crisis, and appearances on social platforms do not always tell the full story.

  • |

    Gohar Rasheed shares powerful reminder about love and respect

    Pakistani actor Gohar Rasheed recently shared a heartfelt message about the importance of valuing people who genuinely care for us. His post highlighted a simple yet meaningful thought: when you find someone who truly loves, respects, cares for, and supports you, such a person should not be taken for granted. The message carries significance for both married and unmarried people, as meaningful relationships are built on more than attraction or temporary emotions. Love becomes stronger when it is accompanied by respect, understanding, loyalty, affection, and sincere care. According to the shared reminder, people who offer these qualities are not always easy to find, which makes their presence in our lives especially valuable. In today’s fast-paced world, relationships can sometimes be affected by misunderstandings, unrealistic expectations, and a lack of communication. It is therefore important to recognize the efforts of those who consistently stand by us during difficult moments and celebrate our happiness during good times. The message also encourages people to look beyond material things or appearances when judging the value of a relationship. Someone who treats you with kindness, respects your feelings, listens to you, and genuinely wants the best for you can be far more valuable than someone who only stays around when things are convenient. Gohar Rasheed’s post has sparked a conversation about what truly makes a relationship worth preserving. For many, love alone may not be enough; mutual respect, trust, care, and emotional support are equally important foundations of a lasting bond. The reminder ultimately encourages people to appreciate genuine connections before they are lost. In a world where sincere relationships can be difficult to find, recognizing and nurturing people who truly value you can make all the difference.

  • | | |

    China donates $2m health supplies to Pakistan

    ISLAMABAD: China, in partnership with the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), has provided Pakistan with reproductive health and family planning supplies and medical equipment valued at $2 million to improve maternal and newborn healthcare services across the country. The assistance was formally handed over to the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination during a ceremony held at the Rural Health Centre (RHC) Tarlai in Islamabad. The donation is aimed at expanding access to essential reproductive health services and family planning facilities in 10 underserved districts, where healthcare resources remain limited. The initiative is expected to enhance the availability of critical medical supplies, improve maternal and infant health outcomes, and strengthen Pakistan’s healthcare system by supporting vulnerable communities. Officials described the collaboration between China and UNFPA as an important step towards improving reproductive healthcare and ensuring greater access to quality medical services for women and families in underserved regions.

  • | |

    Drew Starkey recalls hilarious on-set adventure wh…

    Drew Starkey is looking back on one of the funniest moments from the set of Lucky, and it turns out the action-packed Apple TV+ series gave him plenty of unforgettable memories. The 32-year-old actor recently spoke with People while promoting the upcoming thriller, sharing his favorite behind-the-scenes experience from filming. Although Lucky features intense action sequences and emotional drama, Starkey revealed that one particular stunt left the cast and crew laughing long after the cameras stopped rolling. (people.com⁠) According to Starkey, his most memorable day involved filming scenes that required him to drive an all-terrain vehicle through rugged terrain. While the sequence looked exciting on screen, he admitted that things became much funnier behind the scenes than anyone had expected. The actor recalled that he had never driven that type of vehicle before production. As he tried to navigate the course, the experience quickly turned into a comedy of errors. Despite the unexpected challenges, everyone on set remained supportive, and the mishaps eventually became one of the production’s favorite memories. (people.com⁠) “It was one of the most fun days we had,” Starkey shared, explaining that filming action scenes often creates unpredictable moments that cannot be planned. He said those unexpected experiences helped build a strong bond among the cast and crew, making long filming days more enjoyable. (people.com⁠) Lucky, based on Marissa Stapley’s bestselling novel, stars Anya Taylor-Joy as a young woman forced to confront her past after becoming caught in a dangerous criminal conspiracy. Starkey plays Cary, a mysterious figure who becomes involved in the unfolding drama. The Apple TV+ series combines suspense, action and emotional storytelling, offering a different role from the ones fans have previously seen Starkey portray. (apple.com⁠) The actor explained that working on Lucky challenged him in new ways because many scenes demanded physical performances alongside emotional intensity. He praised the production team for creating an environment where actors felt comfortable experimenting, even when action sequences did not go exactly as planned. Those moments, he said, often became the most enjoyable part of filming. (people.com⁠) Starkey has enjoyed a busy year, balancing promotional duties for Lucky with the release of the final season of Netflix’s Outer Banks. In recent interviews, he has reflected on saying goodbye to the long-running series while embracing exciting new opportunities in film and television. His latest role demonstrates his growing versatility as an actor willing to explore different genres and characters. (people.com⁠) As anticipation builds for Lucky, Starkey’s lighthearted story offers fans a glimpse behind the scenes of a production filled with both thrilling action and genuine laughter. While audiences will see high-stakes drama on screen, the actor says some of the best memories came from the unexpected moments that had everyone smiling between takes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *