selena gomez benny
| |

Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco charm Italian restau…

Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco are winning hearts wherever they go. The engaged couple recently enjoyed a romantic evening in Italy, where they left restaurant staff praising them as “dream guests” after a memorable dinner in Bologna.

The couple dined at Trattoria della Santa on July 21, just one day before Gomez celebrated her 34th birthday. Their intimate outing quickly became a talking point after members of the restaurant team shared glowing comments about the pair, describing them as warm, polite, and incredibly gracious throughout the evening.

According to restaurant staff, Gomez and Blanco were “absolutely amazing” guests who treated everyone with kindness and respect. Despite being two of the biggest names in entertainment, they reportedly remained humble and approachable, taking time to thank the staff and appreciate the dining experience. Their friendly attitude left a lasting impression on everyone who served them.

The romantic dinner came as the couple continued their Italian getaway, which has included sightseeing, leisurely strolls, and quiet moments away from the spotlight. Fans have enjoyed seeing glimpses of their vacation through social media, where the pair have shared photos celebrating their time together in one of Europe’s most picturesque destinations.

Gomez and Blanco have become one of Hollywood’s most talked-about couples since confirming their relationship in late 2023. They announced their engagement in December 2024, delighting fans with heartfelt posts and photos of Gomez’s engagement ring. Since then, the pair have frequently spoken about the happiness they have found together, often describing their relationship as one built on friendship, trust, and mutual support.

Their latest outing in Italy reflects the couple’s preference for enjoying simple, meaningful experiences despite their global fame. Rather than drawing attention to themselves, Gomez and Blanco reportedly blended into the relaxed atmosphere of the restaurant, allowing their genuine personalities to shine through.

Staff members said it was a pleasure to host the couple and noted that their kindness made the evening especially memorable. Their positive interactions have since attracted attention online, with many fans praising the stars for remaining down-to-earth even while traveling abroad.

The romantic dinner also served as the perfect start to Gomez’s birthday celebrations. With her 34th birthday falling the following day, the evening gave the couple an opportunity to celebrate together before marking the special occasion.

As Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco continue their European getaway, their visit to Trattoria della Santa has become another example of how small acts of kindness can leave a lasting impact. Whether through their music, their relationship, or simply the way they treat others, the couple continues to earn admiration from fans and those fortunate enough to meet them. Their Italian dinner may have lasted only one evening, but for the restaurant staff, it was an experience they are unlikely to forget.

Similar Posts

  • |

    Arab and Palestinian groups urge global action to protect Jerusalem and Al Aqsa Mosque

    Fourteen Arab and Palestinian organisations have issued an urgent appeal calling for immediate international action to protect occupied East Jerusalem and the Al Aqsa Mosque, warning that recent Israeli measures are threatening the city’s religious heritage and historic identity. The groups said the situation has reached a critical stage and argued that stronger global intervention is needed to prevent further escalation. In a joint statement released on Wednesday, the organisations expressed concern over what they described as increasing Israeli actions aimed at changing the existing status of Jerusalem and its holy sites. They said recent developments have targeted not only Al Aqsa Mosque but also the Palestinian residents of Jerusalem and the city’s Arab, Islamic, and Christian character. Al Aqsa Mosque is considered Islam’s third holiest site. The same area is also revered by Jews as the Temple Mount, believed to be the location of two ancient Jewish temples. Israel captured East Jerusalem during the 1967 Arab Israeli war and later declared the entire city its capital in 1980, a move that has not been recognised by most of the international community. According to the appeal, Israeli authorities have allowed an increase in visits to the Al Aqsa compound by Jewish groups under police protection. The organisations claimed these actions, along with restrictions placed on Muslim worshippers, are attempts to alter the long standing arrangements governing access to the holy site. The statement also raised concerns about attacks on worshippers, restrictions placed on religious leaders, and measures targeting guards responsible for protecting the mosque. The groups argued that these actions undermine freedom of worship and threaten the historical and legal status of one of Islam’s most important religious landmarks. Beyond the mosque itself, the organisations accused Israel of expanding settlements, demolishing Palestinian homes, revoking residency rights, carrying out excavations around the Old City, and increasing pressure on both Islamic and Christian religious sites. They warned that these policies are changing the city’s demographic and cultural landscape while placing Jerusalem’s diverse religious heritage at risk. The appeal also highlighted concerns over the city’s Christian community. It said restrictions affecting churches, religious institutions, and Christian leaders threaten the long established Christian presence in Jerusalem and weaken the city’s multicultural identity. The organisations argued that international statements of concern are no longer enough to address the situation. They called for coordinated political, legal, and human rights efforts to stop actions they consider violations of international law. They also urged governments and international institutions to ensure accountability and prevent further changes to the city’s status. The statement specifically called on Jordan, which holds custodial responsibilities for Jerusalem’s Islamic and Christian holy sites, to intensify diplomatic efforts and encourage stronger international engagement. The groups said Jordan’s role remains essential in defending the religious and historical significance of the city’s sacred places. Describing Jerusalem as a shared historical, cultural, and religious responsibility, the organisations stressed that protecting the city requires practical measures rather than symbolic declarations. They said preserving the rights of its residents and safeguarding its holy sites should remain an international priority. The appeal was signed by several organisations, including the Popular Conference for Palestinians Abroad, the Al Quds International Institution, the Arab National Congress, the European Palestinian Conference, and the Islamic National Conference. The statement comes as tensions continue to rise across the occupied West Bank, where Israeli military raids and settler related violence have increased since the start of the Gaza conflict in October 2023. Palestinian officials say thousands of people have been injured or arrested during this period, while violence has intensified further following recent deadly clashes near Nablus involving Palestinians, Israeli settlers, and Israeli forces.

  • | |

    Cardi B sets record straight on cosmetic procedures

    Grammy-winning rapper Cardi B has addressed renewed speculation about her appearance, revealing that she has already undergone a butt reduction procedure while making it clear she has no plans for further major cosmetic surgery anytime soon. The rapper responded to the rumours during a recent Instagram Live session after seeing repeated comments from fans suggesting she should reduce her butt. According to Cardi, many people were unaware that she had already done exactly that. “A lot of y’all keep telling me to go get my ass reduced,” Cardi said during the livestream. She quickly set the record straight, adding, “I don’t need to go get my ass reduced, news flash, I did get my ass reduced.” The rapper explained that cosmetic procedures are not as straightforward as many people believe. She said another liposuction procedure is not a realistic option because of the condition of her skin following previous surgeries. “I can’t just go and lipo my butt because my skin is like kinda loose,” she explained. “That’s why my ass shakes so much.” Cardi added that removing more tissue through liposuction could create additional complications. “So if I just go and get a lipo reduction… my ass could drop,” she said, noting that the only alternative would involve a more invasive operation requiring a lengthy recovery period. “So I would have to cut myself. And I’m not cutting myself. I’m not sitting down for four months. I’m outside.” The 33-year-old also stressed that she is happy with the way she looks today. “I like my body how it looks right now. I’m comfortable in my skin.” Cardi reminded fans that she has always been transparent about the cosmetic work she has chosen to undergo throughout her career. “I’m very, very honest,” she said before revealing, “First of all, I got two lipos and one ass reduction.” The rapper also explained that she chose to reduce her previous biopolymer injections because she naturally has a petite frame. “First thing first, I am a small girl. I’m a very small, petite girl. My mom is petite. My sister’s petite. My aunts are small.” Addressing critics who continue to speculate about her appearance, Cardi insisted that much of her current physique is also the result of healthy eating rather than surgery alone. She shared that she regularly eats grilled chicken and grilled salmon while also drinking fibre-based beverages. She encouraged fans not to starve themselves in pursuit of unrealistic beauty standards before dismissing ongoing rumours about additional cosmetic procedures. “Y’all acting like y’all new to this. Y’all been seeing my body for how many years now?” she said, later adding, “I’m being as honest as possible.”

  • |

    Texas Airports review muslim prayer facilities

    Texas Governor Greg Abbott has ordered a review of state grants given to Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) over facilities provided for Muslim travelers. The governor has raised concerns about special facilities for Muslims to perform wudu, the Islamic practice of washing before prayer.  He has described the facilities as possible religious discrimination and has also asked the U.S.  Department of Transportation to review the issue. Review of state funding According to a statement from Abbott’s office, Texas will review state grants given to airport authorities.  Officials will consider whether existing funding should be withdrawn or whether the airports should be prevented from receiving future state funds. Abbott argues that government owned facilities should not provide services that appear to favor one religion over others. Facilities at two airports DFW International Airport is planning a dedicated area where Muslim passengers can perform wudu. At Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport a similar facility has already been created along with a space where passengers can pray. Abbott has asked U.S.  Transportation secretary sean duffy to have the Department of Transportation and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) review the existing and planned facilities at both airports. He has also called for possible legal or corrective action if officials find that federal rules have been violated. Governor raises religious Discrimination Concerns Abbott says both airports receive federal funding and therefore must follow federal laws related to discrimination. He argues that providing facilities specifically for Muslim religious practices could give special treatment to one religious group. He says government owned airports should provide equal treatment and should not favor one religion over another. The governor also repeated his position on social media saying taxpayer funded public facilities should not allow what he considers illegal religious discrimination. What happens next? The issue will now be reviewed by federal transportation officials and the FAA.  Their response could determine whether any action is taken against the airports or their funding. The controversy has also opened a wider debate about religious freedom equal access  and how public facilities should serve passengers from different religious backgrounds. The case could become an important legal and political discussion about whether providing religious accommodations in public spaces is discrimination or simply a way to meet the needs of different groups.

  • | |

    Zac Brown Band’s John Driskell Hopkins shares he…

    John Driskell Hopkins, bassist and co-founder of the Zac Brown Band, has offered a heartfelt update on his ongoing battle with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), sharing an emotional message about resilience and hope as he continues to navigate life with the progressive neurological disease. Hopkins, who publicly revealed his ALS diagnosis in 2022, recently reflected on how the condition has changed his daily life while emphasizing that he remains focused on making every moment count. Rather than dwelling on the challenges, the musician said he is determined to continue living with purpose and gratitude. In his latest statement, Hopkins acknowledged that ALS has brought physical limitations and uncertainty, but he also expressed appreciation for the unwavering support he has received from his family, bandmates and fans. He described their encouragement as a constant source of strength throughout his journey. (people.com⁠) The 54-year-old musician explained that while the disease continues to progress, he is choosing to focus on what he can still do instead of what he has lost. He said maintaining a positive outlook has helped him face each day with determination, even during difficult moments. Hopkins added that he hopes sharing his experience will inspire others living with serious illnesses to keep finding reasons for hope. ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease, affects nerve cells responsible for controlling voluntary muscles. Over time, it leads to increasing muscle weakness and loss of mobility. Although there is currently no cure, ongoing research aims to improve treatments and quality of life for people living with the disease. Since announcing his diagnosis, Hopkins has become an advocate for ALS awareness and research. Through the nonprofit Hop On A Cure, which he co-founded with his wife, he has helped raise funds to support scientific research and provide resources for families affected by the disease. The organization has become an important part of his mission to create lasting change beyond the stage. (hoponacure.org⁠) Despite the challenges, Hopkins continues to perform with the Zac Brown Band whenever possible. His commitment to music remains unwavering, and he has often described performing for fans as one of the most uplifting parts of his life. Fellow band members have repeatedly praised his courage and determination, calling him an inspiration both on and off the stage. Fans have responded to Hopkins’ latest message with an outpouring of love and support across social media, applauding his honesty and resilience. Many thanked him for using his platform to raise awareness about ALS while continuing to spread hope through his music. For Hopkins, the journey is about more than facing a diagnosis. It is about embracing each day, cherishing loved ones and proving that strength is measured not only by physical ability but also by the courage to keep moving forward.

  • |

    Foreign nationals among victims of Nizhnekamsk attack, Russia says

    At least 13 people were killed in a terrorist attack targeting civilian facilities in Nizhnekamsk, Russia’s Tatarstan region, on August 10, according to the Russian Foreign Ministry. Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said most of those killed were foreign nationals. Preliminary information indicated that eight victims were citizens of Uzbekistan, while another victim was from Tajikistan. Around 20 foreign nationals were also reported to have been injured in the attack. Zakharova accused Ukrainian forces of deliberately targeting civilian locations where foreign workers and residents from countries friendly to Russia were present. She claimed the attack was intended to create tensions between Russia and those nations. The Russian official described the incident as a terrorist attack and said such strikes have resulted in the deaths of both Russian citizens and nationals of other countries. The Russian Foreign Ministry expressed condolences to the families and relatives of those killed. It also wished a rapid recovery to those injured. Moscow further urged the international community to condemn what it described as attacks against civilian targets. The accusations were made by the Russian Foreign Ministry as part of its response to the Nizhnekamsk incident. The claims concerning responsibility and the circumstances surrounding the attack could not be independently verified from the statement alone. The incident has raised concerns over the safety of foreign nationals working and living in areas affected by the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Further details about the victims, the extent of the damage and the circumstances of the attack are expected as investigations continue.

  • | | |

    Punjab University introduces AI Chatbot amid recor…

    LAHORE: Punjab University has witnessed a significant increase in applications for its undergraduate programs, receiving more than 25,000 additional confirmed applications compared to last year, reflecting growing student confidence in the institution’s academic standards. According to a university spokesperson, the university received 147,909 applications for undergraduate admissions this year, of which 113,182 were finalized. In comparison, during the first phase of admissions in 2025, the university received 120,395 applications, with 87,831 successfully completed. Vice Chancellor Dr. Muhammad Ali said the record rise in applications demonstrates that Punjab University continues to be the preferred choice for students seeking quality higher education. He noted that the increasing number of applicants highlights the trust students and their families place in the university’s academic reputation. Dr. Ali said the university remains committed to providing students with the best possible opportunities to develop academically while enhancing their research, extracurricular, and professional skills. He emphasized that the institution aims to produce capable, responsible, and ethical graduates who can make meaningful contributions to society, industry, and the country’s development. In a first for the university, Punjab University has also introduced an AI-powered chatbot to assist applicants during the admission and entry test process, making information and guidance more accessible while improving the overall admissions experience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *