sister reveals shocking
| | |

Sister reveals shocking details of Imran’s check…

Uzma Khan, sister of incarcerated former prime minister Imran Khan, said Friday that the PTI founder had complained of health problems that he believed were connected to his prolonged solitary confinement.

She made the remarks during a press conference in Islamabad alongside Imran’s personal physician, Dr Faisal Sultan, following his transfer to hospital for a medical examination.

Uzma said she and Dr Sultan were asked to reach Adiala Jail on Friday evening after receiving a phone call. According to her, they arrived at the prison at around 8pm to 8:30pm.

She said they were taken to a room belonging to a deputy superintendent of police. After some time, she alleged, Dr Sultan was asked to leave the room with a police official while she was taken separately by a female police officer.

Uzma said police officers did not explain where she was being taken or provide clear information about Dr Sultan.

She was eventually taken to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Pims), despite the Supreme Court directing that Imran be shifted to Shifa International Hospital for a medical checkup.

According to Uzma, officials told her the visit to Pims was related to a follow-up examination of Imran’s eye condition.

She described the hospital environment as unusually dark and said she was taken through the building with the help of a mobile phone flashlight before being brought to an office.

Uzma said she was later taken upstairs, where she unexpectedly saw her brother.

She recalled that Imran appeared surprised and shocked to see her after a long period apart. He reportedly introduced her to the doctors as his sister, saying they were meeting after about 10 months.

Uzma said she informed Imran that he had been brought for a medical examination and was expected to be taken to Shifa International Hospital afterward. She also asked about Dr Sultan but said she was not given a clear answer.

The examination eventually focused on Imran’s eye. Uzma said several doctors were present, although she was familiar with only one of them, whom she identified as Dr Arif.

Imran has previously received treatment at Pims following the diagnosis of right central retinal vein occlusion, an eye condition identified earlier this year.

The Supreme Court had directed authorities to arrange Imran’s medical examination while also instructing that information about his health should not be used for political purposes.

Similar Posts

  • Songkran Road Toll Climbs to 154 as Holiday Travel Enters Fourth Day

    BANGKOK — The first four days of the Songkran holiday’s “seven dangerous days” have claimed 154 lives and left 705 people injured in road accidents across Thailand, with Bangkok recording the highest number of fatalities, authorities reported on Tuesday. Songkran Holiday Road Death Toll Rises to 95 After Three Days While the toll remains deeply […]

  • | |

    PTI leader Abdullah Tahir murder case: Police unco…

        LAHORE – In a significant development in the high-profile murder case of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Abdullah Tahir, the police investigation has uncovered shocking details involving a sophisticated honey-trap operation and the use of drone cameras for surveillance. Abdullah Tahir, a prominent political figure, was gunned down in the upscale Gulberg area of Lahore just a few days ago, sending shockwaves through the political landscape and prompting widespread calls for a swift and transparent investigation. According to official police sources and investigative reports, the murder was not a random act of violence but a meticulously planned assassination that leveraged technology and human manipulation to track the victim’s movements. The breakthrough in the case came when investigators zeroed in on the victim’s personal driver, who has become a pivotal figure in the unfolding narrative. Police interrogation and digital forensics have revealed that the driver was systematically honey-trapped by a female accomplice working in tandem with the primary suspects. The investigation has established that the female suspect initiated contact with Abdullah Tahir’s driver through a popular social media application. Over a period of several days, she allegedly cultivated a rapport with the driver, gaining his trust and extracting crucial information about his employer’s daily routines, security arrangements, and travel schedules. The use of social media as a tool for reconnaissance highlights the increasing sophistication of criminal networks in Pakistan, which are now exploiting digital platforms to orchestrate targeted killings. The most damning evidence, however, emerged from the timeline of the day of the murder. Police sources confirm that on the fateful day, after the driver had accompanied Abdullah Tahir to his clinic, a video call was placed between the driver and the female suspect. During this call, the suspects are believed to have instructed the driver to confirm the victim’s presence at the clinic in real-time. The video call effectively served as a live verification mechanism, allowing the hitmen to ensure that their target was indeed on the premises before they moved in to execute the attack. This revelation underscores the calculated and cold-blooded nature of the conspiracy. Furthermore, the investigative team has uncovered evidence that the suspects deployed a drone camera to conduct aerial surveillance of the clinic and its surroundings prior to the assassination. The drone was reportedly used to map out the location, identify potential escape routes, and monitor the movement of security personnel or any other individuals who could interfere with the operation. The use of drone technology in this case represents a disturbing new trend in criminal activity, indicating that the perpetrators had access to advanced equipment and technical expertise, possibly hinting at a larger network behind the killing. The recovery of digital data from the driver’s mobile phone, including chat logs, call records, and multimedia files, has been instrumental in piecing together the conspiracy. The police have also detained the female suspect for interrogation, and efforts are underway to trace the other accomplices who participated in the planning and execution of the murder. Preliminary investigations suggest that the suspects operated with a high degree of coordination, using encrypted communication methods to avoid detection.   Abdullah Tahir’s murder has already become a politically charged issue, with his party, the PTI, demanding a high-level judicial inquiry and condemning what they describe as a failure of state institutions to protect their leaders. The party has also alleged that the killing may be linked to political vendettas, though the police have so far refrained from assigning a political motive to the crime, stating that all angles are being explored. As the investigation continues, the focus remains on capturing the masterminds and executing the attack. The police have assured the public and the political leadership that no effort will be spared in bringing the culprits to justice. The use of honey-trapping and drone surveillance in this case has not only complicated the investigation but has also raised serious questions about the safety of public figures in an era of rapidly evolving technological threats. The authorities are now reviewing security protocols for VIPs and considering stricter regulations on the use of drones and surveillance equipment to prevent similar incidents in the future.

  • |

    Natalie Harp tipped as Karoline Leavitt’s likely successor

    White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt announced on Wednesday that she is stepping down from the Trump administration by the end of the month. She cited wanting more time with her family as the reason behind the decision. In a social media post, the 28-year-old explained that returning to the White House after having her daughter left her struggling to balance the demands of the role with being present for her two young children. She called it a bittersweet decision to move into a new chapter of her life. President Trump responded publicly, saying he understood and respected her choice. He added that Leavitt would remain part of his inner circle, describing her as one of his top outside advisors and an influential voice within the Republican Party going forward. The sudden announcement caught many off guard, sparking a wave of speculation online about what actually prompted her exit. No official replacement has been named yet, but multiple reports have pointed to Natalie Harp as a likely contender for the role. The 34-year-old serves as Trump’s executive assistant and is frequently seen by his side at public events. She reportedly manages much of his digital presence, including posting pre-approved content to his social media accounts after hours, according to a Wall Street Journal report from May 2026. Given her closeness to the president, Harp has emerged as one of the more plausible names being floated to take over the press secretary role. Alongside the succession talk, unverified theories have also surfaced online suggesting Harp may have played a role in Leavitt’s exit. Some reports, including one from the Irish Star, claim Harp accompanied Trump during a security-related jet switch amid threat concerns, while Leavitt was left behind, though this remains unconfirmed. A source told the Daily Mail that Harp holds an unusually close position within Trump’s team, describing her as closer to the president than anyone else on his staff. Separately, a widely circulated video appeared to show Leavitt seemingly sidelined during a tense exchange involving Trump and another woster believed to be Harp, shortly before her resignation announcement. None of these claims have been independently verified so far.

  • | |

    Nicola Coughlan makes stunning confession about bo…

    Nicola Coughlan has offered fans a rare and sweet glimpse into her relationship with boyfriend Jake Dunn, revealing that the couple found an easy way to stay close despite their demanding acting careers. The Bridgerton star recently opened up about Dunn’s unexpected decision to remain with her in Malta while she filmed her upcoming movie The Magic Faraway Tree. Rather than spending weeks apart, the couple managed to turn Coughlan’s work trip into a memorable time together. “He actually was in Malta the whole time I was filming, so I can’t complain,” Coughlan told E! News. She explained that Dunn initially traveled to Malta to visit her while he was taking a break from filming. However, the visit quickly became something more. “He came for a visit and then stayed,” she recalled. “He was on a break from filming at that time. He’s like, ‘I think I’m gonna stay.’ I was like, ‘Yeah, stay!’”  Coughlan described the period as a particularly happy memory. Her co-stars, including Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy, also had loved ones around during filming, creating a warm atmosphere away from the usual pressures of a movie set. “It’s a very happy memory, that time. It was lovely,” she said.  The couple have been romantically linked since 2024 and have generally preferred to keep their relationship away from the spotlight. Coughlan has previously spoken about how uncomfortable she felt after paparazzi photographs of her and Dunn appeared online, saying the level of attention surrounding her private life could feel overwhelming.  Despite that scrutiny, Coughlan has gradually shared small details about their romance. In March 2026, she discussed how they manage their long-distance relationship, explaining that they make an effort to stay connected through FaceTime and the videos she sends Dunn. She also praised the fact that he has his own interests and busy schedule.  Coughlan and Dunn eventually made their relationship Instagram official in February 2025 before making their red-carpet debut at a BAFTA Television event in April of the same year.  Now, Coughlan’s latest comments show a softer side of their relationship. Her admission that she “can’t complain” about having Dunn by her side in Malta suggests that their romance is built around making the most of the limited time they have together. With The Magic Faraway Tree arriving in cinemas on August 21, Coughlan is entering another busy chapter professionally. But if her latest comments are any indication, she has found a simple way to make the journey more enjoyable: having someone she loves close by.

  • |

    Cesar Gastelum killed while livestreaming in Mexico

    Mexican social media influencer Cesar Gastelum was shot and killed on Tuesday while livestreaming with friends outside a fast-food restaurant in Culiacan, authorities confirmed. Gastelum, who had nearly 600,000 followers on TikTok, was widely recognized for his comedy content and interactive livestreams. His videos had earned him a loyal fan base across Mexico, making news of his death a shock to followers and fellow creators. According to officials, Gastelum was broadcasting live outside the restaurant when two individuals riding a motorcycle approached the group. Both suspects were reportedly wearing helmets, making it difficult to identify them. Footage from the livestream, which later circulated on social media, appeared to capture the terrifying moment when the motorcycle driver allegedly opened fire directly at Gastelum. The stream ended abruptly following the shooting, leaving viewers stunned. Emergency responders arrived at the scene, but Gastelum succumbed to his injuries. Local authorities confirmed his death and launched an extensive security operation to locate those responsible. Investigators have not yet announced any arrests, and the motive behind the attack remains under investigation. The fatal shooting occurred in Culiacan, the capital of the northern Mexican state of Sinaloa, a city that has experienced years of violence linked to organized crime. Authorities have repeatedly increased security efforts in the region as rival criminal groups continue to battle for influence and territorial control, contributing to ongoing instability. Gastelum’s death has renewed concerns over the safety of public figures and content creators in Mexico, particularly those who frequently livestream their daily activities and disclose their locations in real time. Social media users expressed grief over the incident, with many paying tribute to the influencer and calling for justice. The tragedy also draws comparisons to the killing of Mexican beauty influencer Valeria Márquez, who was shot during a TikTok livestream in May 2025 while working at a beauty salon in Zapopan, Jalisco. Márquez was 23 years old at the time of her death, and prosecutors handled the investigation under Mexico’s femicide protocols. In a later development, Mexican authorities announced the arrest of Ramon Angel Alvarez Ayala, also known as “El R-1,” in the state of Jalisco. Officials identified him as the alleged leader of a criminal group associated with the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG). Authorities have accused Alvarez Ayala of ordering and financing the killing of Valeria Márquez. He has also been linked to the November 2025 murder of Uruapan Mayor Carlos Manzo, according to investigators. As the investigation into Cesar Gastelum’s killing continues, authorities are working to determine whether the attack was connected to organized crime or stemmed from another motive. His death has once again highlighted the dangers posed by violence in parts of Mexico and the growing risks faced by online personalities whose lives are increasingly shared with the public in real time.

  • |

    Pakistan shooters bag 13 medals at British Open

    LONDON: Pakistan’s national shooting team delivered an impressive performance at the F-Class British Open 2026, winning 13 medals, including seven gold medals. The team was led by Lieutenant General Ahsan Gulrez. Pakistan competed with a relatively small contingent compared with several other participating countries but still produced strong results. The F-Class British Open was held from August 3 to 8 in Bisley, United Kingdom. Around 185 elite shooters from 24 countries took part in the prestigious international competition. Pakistan participated with a 12-member shooting team. Despite the limited size of the contingent, Pakistani shooters produced notable results in both individual and aggregate events. The team secured a total of 13 medals. These included seven gold, two silver and four bronze medals. The performance highlighted the consistency and competitive ability of Pakistani shooters against some of the world’s experienced F-Class rifle competitors. The British Open was also considered an important preparation event for the 7th F-Class World Championship. The world championship is being held in Bisley from August 10 to 16. Following their strong showing at the British Open, Pakistani shooters are now competing at the world championship. They are facing some of the leading teams and top shooters from around the world. Officials associated with the team said the results at the British Open demonstrated Pakistan’s growing strength in long-range competitive rifle shooting. They said Pakistani shooters have shown that they can compete successfully at the highest international level. The national team, under the leadership of Lieutenant General Ahsan Gulrez, will now aim to build on its medal-winning performance at the F-Class World Championship.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *