hayden panettieres boyfriend
| |

Hayden Panettiere’s boyfriend breaks silence aft…

Brian Hickerson, Hayden Panettiere’s on-and-off boyfriend, has broken his silence following the actress’s sudden death at age 36. His first public response came through his attorney as authorities continue investigating the circumstances surrounding her passing.

Panettiere, best known for her roles in Heroes and Nashville, died on August 16 in Greenville, South Carolina. She was found unresponsive at a residence, and emergency responders attempted life-saving measures before she was pronounced dead. A preliminary autopsy found no signs of trauma, while officials have said there is currently no indication of foul play. The cause and manner of death remain pending further investigation and toxicology testing. (People.com⁠)

Hickerson was reportedly at the apartment when Panettiere died, along with his brother, Zach. According to reports based on the police incident report, Zach found the actress unresponsive and contacted emergency services. Hickerson later became emotional after Panettiere was pronounced dead. (AP News⁠)

Days after her death, Hickerson issued his first response through attorney Sloan Ellis.

“Hayden’s death remains under investigation and it is important to allow that investigation to proceed,” Ellis said in a statement to TMZ. He added that police had confirmed there were no signs of foul play and said there would be no further comment out of respect for Panettiere’s loved ones and the ongoing investigation. (https://www.wcax.com⁠)

The brief statement comes as questions surrounding Panettiere’s death continue to grow. Authorities have not publicly established a cause of death, although emergency dispatch audio reportedly referenced a possible overdose and cardiac arrest. Officials are awaiting additional testing before making a final determination. (https://www.wcax.com⁠)

Hickerson and Panettiere had a complicated relationship that began in 2018. Their romance was marked by multiple breakups and reconciliations. Panettiere had previously spoken publicly about abuse within the relationship, while Hickerson pleaded no contest to two felony charges connected to domestic violence in 2021. He served jail time and received a protective order. (People.com⁠)

Despite their difficult history, the pair had reportedly remained in contact and were seen together again in 2026. Hickerson’s presence at the scene of Panettiere’s death has consequently drawn significant public attention, although he has not been accused or charged in connection with her death.

Authorities are continuing to examine the circumstances surrounding the actress’s final hours. The preliminary autopsy has ruled out visible trauma, but investigators are still waiting for toxicology and other testing.

As fans remember Panettiere’s career and her life as a mother, the investigation remains ongoing. For now, Hickerson’s attorney has made clear that he will not discuss the case further while authorities work to establish what happened.

Panettiere’s death has left Hollywood mourning a performer whose career began in childhood and included some of television’s most memorable roles. Her family, friends and fans now await answers about her tragic final moments.

Similar Posts

  • | | |

    Zardari hails landmark Saudi-Turkiye-Pakistan pact

    President Asif Ali Zardari has praised Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and Chief of Defence Forces Field Marshal Syed Asim Munir for strengthening Pakistan’s strategic ties with Saudi Arabia and Turkiye through a landmark joint defence agreement. Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif met President Zardari at Aiwan-e-Sadr on Friday and briefed him on the trilateral agreement reached at the Makkah Al-Mukarramah Summit on August 7. The prime minister also conveyed Independence Day greetings to the president. Under the agreement, an armed attack against any one of the three countries will be considered an attack against all three. The arrangement is aimed at deepening defence cooperation and strengthening collective security among the allied nations. President Zardari expressed hope that the agreement would be implemented effectively and contribute to regional peace, stability and security. He said closer cooperation among Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Turkiye could also reinforce unity and security across the Muslim world. The president also acknowledged the capabilities and sacrifices of Pakistan’s armed forces and law enforcement agencies in combating terrorism and confronting security threats. He reiterated the state’s determination to eliminate terrorism and ensure lasting peace across the country. During the meeting, the economic challenges facing the people were also discussed. President Zardari stressed the need for practical steps to provide relief to citizens amid the difficult regional environment. He called for uninterrupted supplies of essential commodities and efforts to keep their prices within reach of the public. The president further expressed optimism that Pakistan’s diplomatic initiatives for regional and international peace would enhance the country’s standing globally. He said stronger diplomatic relations and strategic partnerships could eventually have a positive impact on the national economy and improve the lives of ordinary citizens.

  • | |

    Four bodies recovered after Broad Peak avalanche

    The bodies of four climbers have been recovered after a deadly avalanche struck Broad Peak, the world’s 12th-highest mountain, located in Pakistan. Rescue teams are continuing an extensive search for the remaining missing climbers in difficult weather and terrain. The avalanche hit the mountain during the climbing season, leaving around 10 mountaineers missing. The victims include climbers from Nepal, Pakistan, China and the United States, highlighting the international nature of the expedition. Search and rescue teams remain on the mountain despite harsh conditions. The operation is being carried out in a challenging high-altitude environment, where steep slopes, freezing temperatures and unstable snow have made rescue efforts extremely difficult. Tourism Minister Nikk Nam Karim said every possible effort is being made to locate the missing climbers. He said rescue teams are working continuously to search the affected area and provide assistance to those involved in the incident. The minister added that the Tourism Department is supporting the rescue mission by providing logistical assistance. Authorities are coordinating with rescue teams and other relevant agencies to ensure the search operation continues without interruption. Broad Peak, which rises to more than 8,000 metres in the Karakoram mountain range, is one of Pakistan’s most challenging peaks and attracts climbers from around the world every year. However, the mountain is also known for its unpredictable weather and avalanche risks, particularly during the peak climbing season. Officials have not yet released the identities of the recovered climbers.

  • |

    Modi’s Education Minister quits as Indian yo…

    Indian youth protesters called off weeks of demonstrations and celebrated in the streets on Saturday after Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan resigned and Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government bowed to demands including calls to fix a cheating-prone exam system. The worst political crisis of Modi’s third term had peaked this week when thousands of protesters marched on parliament, with police using tear gas to control them. Young voters form a critical base of Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party. But youths calling themselves “cockroaches” had taken to the streets since late June, after national exam papers were leaked forcing a resit which affected 2 million students and galvanised anger about the lack of prospects for young Indians. The resignation of Pradhan, the students’ primary demand, came as a surprise because Modi’s government had refused to fix the exam system. Celebrations erupted at the Jantar Mantar protest site in the capital Delhi, with thousands of youngsters chanting victory slogans and dancing. The youth-led Cockroach Janta Party movement, which spearheaded the demonstrations, said it would end its protests. “We have done it,” said Abhijeet Dipke, CJP’s founder, to loud cheers at the site. Youngsters shouted “Jai Hind” as the national anthem played on loudspeakers and sweets were distributed. Roads around the central business district of Connaught Place near the protest site were shut amid celebrations and a swelling crowd of thousands of protesters. Delhi Metro rail stations in and around the area that were closed for much of four days this week were also opened. “Young generation is here. This is a win for the constitution,” protester Tluanga Ralte said, walking with a copy of the Indian constitution at the protest site after Pradhan’s resignation. “We are not a lazy generation.” Pradhan, 57, a senior member of Modi’s BJP and the son of a veteran party leader, had been education minister since 2021. He is only the second minister to resign following a scandal since Modi came to power in 2014. Pradhan said he resigned to prevent anti-national forces from exploiting the situation. His resignation marks a significant victory for the youth-led movement, which has highlighted the systemic failures in India’s education system and the broader challenges facing young people in the country. The protests and their resolution reflect the growing political consciousness and mobilisation of India’s youth, who are increasingly demanding accountability and transparency from their leaders. The government’s concession to the protesters’ demands signals a recognition of the power of youth activism in shaping the country’s political landscape. The movement, which began as a response to exam paper leaks, has grown into a broader critique of the government’s education policies and its approach to addressing the concerns of young Indians. The victory at Jantar Mantar has inspired other youth movements across the country, with activists hoping that this momentum will lead to further reforms. The resignation of Pradhan represents a turning point in the relationship between the government and the younger generation, offering a glimmer of hope for a more responsive and accountable governance system in India. The celebrations in Delhi serve as a reminder of the power of peaceful protest and the importance of listening to the voices of the youth, who are the future of the nation. The coming months will be critical in determining whether the government will follow through on its promises to fix the exam system and address the broader concerns of India’s young population. The youth-led movement has shown that collective action can bring about change, and its legacy is likely to inspire future generations to continue fighting for their rights and aspirations. The resignation of Pradhan is a significant milestone, but the journey towards a more equitable and just education system in India is far from over. The country’s youth remain hopeful that this victory will pave the way for meaningful reforms and a brighter future for all.

  • |

    Saudi airstrikes on Hodeidah trigger Houthi warning, raising regional tensions

    Saudi Arabia’s airstrikes on the Houthi-controlled Yemeni city of Hodeidah have triggered a strong response from the group, with the Houthis warning that the attacks could have serious consequences and further escalate tensions in the region. According to Arab media reports, Houthi officials said Saudi-led forces targeted telecommunications facilities in Hodeidah as well as Kamaran Island. A woman was reportedly injured in the strike on Kamaran Island. Witnesses also reported hearing explosions near Hodeidah port. However, the Saudi-led military coalition denied targeting the port itself. The coalition said its operations were aimed at Houthi military positions in Hodeidah. Hodeidah port is a major commercial and humanitarian gateway for northern Yemen. The port plays an important role in bringing essential goods and humanitarian supplies into areas controlled by the Houthis. The latest strikes followed growing tensions in the Red Sea. Saudi-led coalition spokesman Turki al-Malki had described recent Houthi activities in the area as irresponsible and provocative. He warned that the coalition would take further military action if Houthi attacks continued. The Houthis recently claimed responsibility for attacks on Saudi oil tankers in the Red Sea. The group said the vessels had violated a naval blockade it had announced against Saudi Arabia. The Houthis declared the blockade on July 20. They described it as a response to an attack on Sanaa International Airport a week earlier. The internationally recognised Yemeni government, which is backed by Saudi Arabia, claimed responsibility for the airport attack. It said the strike was carried out after an Iranian aircraft allegedly arrived at the airport without authorisation. Following the latest escalation, concerns are growing over the impact on commercial shipping and global trade. Two Chinese oil tankers carrying Saudi crude reportedly crossed the Bab el-Mandeb Strait safely despite the heightened tensions. The Red Sea is a crucial international shipping route. It handles a significant share of global container trade and connects major markets between Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Any prolonged disruption to shipping in the Red Sea could increase transportation costs and put further pressure on global supply chains. The situation is particularly sensitive because the Strait of Hormuz is also facing serious disruption amid the wider regional conflict. Houthi spokesman Mohammed Abdulsalam said the group’s naval blockade does not amount to a complete closure of the Bab el-Mandeb Strait. He said the measure is specifically focused on maritime activity linked to Saudi Arabia. According to the Houthi position, the blockade is intended as a response to what the group describes as the continued blockade of Yemen. The latest exchange of airstrikes, threats and attacks on shipping has increased fears that the conflict could spread further across the region.

  • | |

    Another FIR against Rajab Butt: Lahore police laun…

    A new police case has been registered against social media personality Rajab Butt and several others following an alleged altercation at a private café in Lahore. The case was filed at Nawab Town Police Station after a woman accused the group of assault, intimidation, and involvement in a firing incident. According to the First Information Report (FIR), the complainant stated that she and her friends visited a private café on July 25 when an argument reportedly broke out. She alleged that two men and two women behaved aggressively with one of her friends, leading to a heated confrontation. The complainant further claimed that members of the group physically assaulted them by slapping them and allegedly displayed firearms during the incident. The FIR also alleges that one of the accused fired a weapon, creating panic at the scene. In her complaint, the woman alleged that the entire incident took place at the direction of Rajab Butt. Based on these allegations, police have registered a case and initiated an investigation to determine the facts surrounding the incident. Authorities have stated that evidence will be collected, witness statements will be recorded, and all claims mentioned in the FIR will be examined as part of the ongoing investigation. As of now, Rajab Butt and the other individuals named in the FIR have not issued any official public response regarding the allegations. Since the investigation is still underway, the accusations remain unproven, and no court has determined criminal liability. Further developments are expected as police continue their inquiry.

  • Thai Prime Minister Anutin Hails Bilateral Meeting With Putin

    BANGKOK, Thailand — Thai Prime Minister Anutin Charnvirakul has highly praised his bilateral meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, describing the engagement as the absolute “highlight” of his diplomatic tour while speaking on the sidelines of the Russia-ASEAN Summit in Kazan on Thursday. Vladimir Putin accepts invites to visit Thailand, Vietnam The high-level talks yielded […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *