kallar syedan hospitals

Kallar Syedan Hospital’s anesthesia services continue uninterrupted

Kallar Syedan – Anesthesia facility continues at Kallar Syedan Hospital, process for alternate appointment started after one doctor’s resignation. Two specialist doctors performing duties in morning and evening shifts, three doctors have submitted applications for NOC, appointment of 10 doctors on lump sum basis also reached final stages.

Regarding the news published about the Anesthesia department at Tehsil Headquarters Hospital Kallar Syedan, the hospital administration has clarified that the anesthesia facility is continuing as before and despite the resignation of one doctor, there has been no interruption in the provision of necessary surgical facilities including operations to patients.

The doctor who resigned did so due to personal reasons, while the process for the alternate appointment of a specialist doctor to the vacant post has been started.

According to the hospital administration, two specialist doctors are still performing duties in the Anesthesia department. Dr. Abdul Qayyum is performing his duties in the morning shift while Dr. Zaid bin Saif, Anesthesia Specialist, is performing his duties in the evening shift, due to which the series of operations and other necessary surgical facilities in the hospital are continuing as usual.

The administration stated that after the resignation of one doctor, three doctors have so far submitted applications to obtain NOC for appointment to the vacant post, and appointment orders are expected soon. According to the administration, until the new doctor is appointed, the provision of necessary medical facilities to patients is being ensured through the current specialists.

The hospital administration further stated that the appointment of 10 doctors on a lump sum basis at THQ Hospital Kallar Syedan is also in its final stages, and the completion of this process will help fulfill the shortage of medical staff at the hospital and provide better medical facilities to patients.

Regarding the ENT department, the administration stated that the said post has been vacant for the past two years, however progress has also started in this regard. Dr. Hassan Arsalan, ENT Specialist, has submitted an application to obtain NOC for appointment at the hospital, after which his appointment process will be taken forward.

The hospital administration clarified that all necessary operations, treatment and other medical facilities are continuing uninterrupted at the hospital and no patient is being deprived of necessary medical or surgical facility. All necessary arrangements are being made to maintain the continuity of medical services through the available medical staff.

The administration said that contact with the relevant authorities is ongoing for the appointment of specialist doctors to the vacant posts, and as soon as the NOC process is completed, appointment orders for new recruitments are expected to be issued. The hospital administration expressed its commitment that every possible step will continue to ensure timely, quality and uninterrupted medical facilities for patients.

Similar Posts

  • | | |

    Roads sealed around Karachi Press Club ahead of PT…

    Several roads surrounding the Karachi Press Club were closed on Wednesday as authorities implemented security measures ahead of a possible protest by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), causing traffic congestion in nearby areas. According to traffic police, the closures have led to increased vehicle movement on surrounding roads as commuters seek alternate routes. Officials said the diversions were introduced to ensure a smooth flow of traffic and minimise disruption during the expected demonstration. Traffic coming from MR Kiani Chowrangi has been redirected towards Thana Gali, while vehicles approaching Fawara Chowk are being diverted to Aiwan-e-Sadr Road and Zainab Market. Authorities have also rerouted traffic from the Coast Guard area towards the lane leading to the Passport Office to ease congestion around the Press Club. Traffic police have advised motorists to follow the designated diversion plans and cooperate with officials on duty to avoid delays. The precautionary measures come amid expectations of a PTI protest in the city, with law enforcement agencies maintaining heightened security in and around the area to ensure public safety and maintain order.

  • | | |

    LPG becomes costlier from August

    The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) has increased the price of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) for August, raising the cost for both domestic and commercial consumers across Pakistan. According to an official notification issued by Ogra, the price of LPG has been increased by Rs12.89 per kilogram, taking the new official rate to Rs254.32 per kg for the month of August. The regulator also revised the price of the standard 11.8-kilogram domestic LPG cylinder, which will now cost Rs3,000.92 following the latest increase. The revised prices will come into effect for the entire month of August under Ogra’s monthly pricing mechanism. The increase is expected to place an additional financial burden on households that rely on LPG for cooking and heating, particularly in areas without access to natural gas. Commercial users, including restaurants, hotels and small businesses that depend on LPG, are also likely to face higher operating costs. Ogra reviews LPG prices every month based on prevailing market conditions and other relevant pricing factors before issuing revised rates through official notifications. Consumers are expected to pay the updated prices from the beginning of August unless further revisions are announced by the regulator.

  • | | |

    12 militants killed in Balochistan intelligence op…

    Pakistan’s security forces killed 12 suspected militants during two intelligence-based operations carried out in separate districts of Balochistan as part of the ongoing counterterrorism campaign, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Thursday. According to the military’s media wing, the operations were conducted on August 5 and 6 in Washuk and Mastung districts under the third phase of Operation Rad-ul-Fitna, which targets militant groups allegedly backed by hostile foreign elements. The ISPR said the first operation was launched on August 5 after intelligence agencies detected the movement of six suspected militants in Washuk district. Security forces swiftly moved to the area and engaged the suspects in a targeted operation. Following an exchange of fire, all six militants were killed. A second intelligence-based operation was conducted on August 6 in Mastung district after security forces received information about the presence of armed militants. The ISPR said another six suspected militants were killed during an intense firefight. Security personnel also destroyed a militant hideout during the operation. The military stated that both operations were based on credible intelligence and were part of continuous efforts to eliminate militant networks operating in Balochistan. It added that security forces carried out the missions with precision, preventing the militants from escaping. According to the ISPR, the operations form part of Pakistan’s broader counterterrorism strategy being implemented under Azm-e-Istehkam, the national security initiative approved by the Federal Apex Committee under the National Action Plan. The military reaffirmed that Pakistan’s armed forces, together with law enforcement agencies, will continue intelligence-led operations across the country to eliminate terrorism and dismantle militant infrastructure.

  • | |

    Illegal cigarette factory busted in Chakwal, goods…

    CHAKWAL: Authorities have busted an illegal cigarette factory near Dhrabi village in Chakwal and seized goods, machinery and raw materials worth more than Rs250 million, according to officials. The raid was conducted jointly by the Intelligence and Investigation team of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) and other intelligence officials following a tip-off about an illegal cigarette manufacturing network operating in the area. According to FBR officials, the facility was a complete cigarette manufacturing unit that allegedly operated at night to evade Federal Excise Duty (FED) and General Sales Tax (GST). The factory was reportedly producing cigarettes under different brand names and supplying them to the market. Officials said the manufacturing unit was not registered with the FBR. The cigarette packets also allegedly lacked barcodes, which authorities said was part of the tax-evasion mechanism. The raid uncovered a substantial manufacturing operation. Eleven cigarette-making machines and three industrial generators were sealed during the operation. A large warehouse at the site contained significant quantities of finished cigarettes and raw materials. Authorities seized approximately 72,000 cigarette packets that were ready for sale, along with around 12,000 kilograms of raw tobacco. Other materials recovered from the premises included white paper rolls, silver and golden packaging rolls, aluminium foil rolls, polythene rolls and more than 107,000 empty cigarette packets. Officials also confiscated 30 cartons of filter rods, 14 cartons of filter paper, adhesive material and drums used in the manufacturing process. The initial assessment by FBR officials puts the combined value of the raw materials, finished products and seized machinery at more than Rs250 million. Authorities are also calculating the potential amount of tax allegedly evaded through the operation. The discovery highlights the scale of illegal cigarette manufacturing and the potential loss of government revenue through unregistered production and tax evasion. Authorities are continuing their investigation into the illegal cigarette network to determine the individuals and businesses involved in the manufacturing and distribution of the products. The illegal cigarette factory in Chakwal is among the latest targets of enforcement operations aimed at curbing illicit tobacco production and protecting government tax revenues.

  • | | |

    Pakistan to import 1 million tons of wheat to meet…

    ISLAMABAD: The federal government has decided to immediately import one million tons of wheat to ensure an uninterrupted supply across the country and meet the growing demand of the provinces. The decision was reached after detailed consultations between the federal government and provincial authorities on wheat availability, pricing, and supply. During the meeting, participants agreed that wheat stocks currently held by the Pakistan Agricultural Storage and Services Corporation (PASSCO) would be released without delay to address the immediate requirements of the provinces. Officials noted that while PASSCO’s existing reserves would help ease the short-term situation, the available stocks are insufficient to meet the combined demand of all provinces. To bridge the gap and maintain market stability, the government approved the immediate import of one million tons of wheat. Federal Minister for National Food Security Rana Tanveer Hussain said the government remains committed to ensuring the availability of affordable, high-quality wheat for consumers. He stated that PASSCO’s wheat reserves would be distributed according to provincial needs, while the planned imports would help fulfill the country’s overall requirements and prevent supply disruptions. The minister added that the move is aimed at maintaining stable wheat supplies, supporting provincial food security, and preventing unnecessary fluctuations in the domestic market.

  • | | |

    Bullet casing found near spot where Mir Raza Ali&#…

      Police investigating the death of a young man, Mir Raza Ali, have recovered a spent bullet casing from the area where his body was found in Karachi’s Gulistan-e-Jauhar neighborhood. The discovery is being treated as a potentially important piece of forensic evidence that may help investigators determine the circumstances surrounding the incident. According to police sources, the bullet casing has been collected and will be sent for forensic examination. Experts will conduct ballistic testing to determine the type of firearm from which the bullet was fired. Investigators hope the analysis will establish whether the casing can be linked to a specific pistol or any weapon previously used in other criminal cases. Officials said that forensic testing is a standard part of the investigation and could provide valuable clues regarding the events leading up to Mir Raza Ali’s death. If the casing matches a firearm recovered in the future or one already registered in forensic databases, it could help identify those responsible or provide investigators with new leads. Police sources stressed that it is still too early to reach any conclusions about the case. They cautioned against speculation, saying that the investigation remains in its initial stages and that all available evidence is being examined carefully. Authorities emphasized that no official determination has yet been made regarding the motive or the exact circumstances of the young man’s death. Investigators have also confirmed that the pistol believed to have been used in the incident has not yet been recovered. The search for the weapon is continuing, and police teams are working to locate it as part of the ongoing investigation. Recovering the firearm is considered a key objective, as it would allow forensic experts to compare it directly with the recovered bullet casing and establish whether the two are connected. In addition to the forensic examination, investigators are expected to continue gathering evidence from the crime scene and surrounding areas. Police may also review available surveillance footage, interview potential witnesses, and collect any additional material that could assist in reconstructing the sequence of events. Such investigative steps are commonly taken in cases involving suspicious deaths to ensure that all possible evidence is preserved and analyzed. Authorities have reiterated that the investigation is progressing and that further updates will be shared once forensic reports and additional evidence become available. Until then, police are urging the public to avoid drawing conclusions based on unverified information. The recovery of the bullet casing marks an important development in the investigation, but officials maintain that it represents only one piece of the overall evidence. The final findings will depend on forensic analysis, witness statements, and any additional evidence collected during the course of the inquiry. For now, investigators remain focused on uncovering the facts surrounding the death of Mir Raza Ali and determining whether any criminal involvement was responsible for the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *