pari haroon8217s bond
|

Pari and Haroon’s bond stealing the show in the lastest episodes of Aik Muhabbat Aur

Aik Mohabbat Aur, written by Faiza Iftikhar and directed by Farooq Rind, continues to win hearts with its story of love finding a second chance. Starring Maya Ali and Ahad Raza Mir in the lead roles, the drama has slowly built one of its most touching subplots around the growing bond between Haroon Malik and little Pari, the daughter of Khushbakht Naz.

Ahad Raza Mir’s portrayal of Haroon has struck a chord with viewers, especially in how he treats Pari, a child who isn’t biologically his, with the same warmth and care as any father would. Haroon has fully welcomed her into his life, spending time with her in a way that feels natural rather than performed.

The most recent episodes gave fans a scene that’s now spreading widely online. Interestingly, it is Pari who accepts Haroon into her world first, even before her mother Khushbakht fully processes the shift. In the scene, Haroon gently asks Pari what he means to her, and without hesitation, she calls him “Baba.”

The moment has been praised for feeling genuine rather than staged, with both Ahad Raza Mir and the young actress playing Pari delivering performances that landed emotionally with audiences. Since airing, the scene has become one of the standout talking points from the show, with viewers flooding social media to share how it made them feel.

Fans did not hold back their reactions. One viewer wrote that hearing Pari say “Baba” brought them to tears. Another said the moment gave them goosebumps the second the word left her mouth. A third pointed out how well Ahad captured the emotional weight of the moment through his expression alone, calling it one of his most affecting scenes yet in the drama.

The scene’s popularity speaks to how invested audiences have become in Haroon and Pari’s relationship, a storyline that’s quietly turned into one of the drama’s emotional anchors. As Aik Mohabbat Aur moves forward, this father-daughter dynamic looks set to remain one of its most talked-about elements, with fans eager to see how their bond continues to grow.

Here is the reaction:

Fan's reactions seeing the bond

Similar Posts

  • | |

    Murad vows action as Mir Raza murder probe uncover…

    KARACHI: Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has assured the family of murdered businessman Mir Raza that the investigation will be conducted fairly and that those responsible for any police or medico-legal lapses will face action once the case is concluded. Speaking to reporters at the Arts Council Karachi on Tuesday, the chief minister said the proposed judicial commission was not meant to investigate the murder itself. He explained that the police were responsible for probing the killing, while the commission was intended to examine shortcomings in the handling of the case by police and medico-legal authorities. Murad said the provincial government had initially discussed the commission with Mir Raza’s parents through the home minister and Karachi mayor, and the family had agreed to the proposal. However, after the family later withdrew its support, the government respected their decision. Meanwhile, investigators have received the chemical analysis report from Mir Raza’s first post-mortem, which reportedly detected traces of acid on his shirt. The report also found gunshot residue on the rear side of the shirt’s perforation, identified as the entry wound. Further samples were collected during a second post-mortem after the body was exhumed. So far, investigators have received the DNA report, which confirmed that the remains belonged to Mir Raza. The investigation team is also preparing to conduct geofencing around different locations near the crime scene in Gulistan-i-Jauhar to establish the movements of people in the area around the time of the incident. Call data records from Mir Raza’s mobile phone will also be obtained as part of the probe. At the request of the family’s lawyer, Jibran Nasir, DSP Siraj Lashari and Inspector Mohammed Ali have been added to the investigation team headed by DIG Amir Farooqui. Mir Raza, an IBA graduate and owner of the food business Wafflix, went missing on July 28. His body was discovered the following day in bushes near Shahi Qila Ground in Gulistan-i-Jauhar. In a related development, the National Cyber Crime Investigation Agency (NCCIA) has summoned four people over alleged defamatory social media content concerning Sindh Senior Minister Sharjeel Inam Memon and his son in connection with the murder case. Syed Abdullah, Amin Qureshi, Bilal Warsi and Obaid Qureshi have been directed to appear before the NCCIA’s Karachi office on August 13. The notices were issued following a complaint filed on Memon’s behalf, alleging that fabricated and defamatory material had been circulated through digital platforms. Memon had approached the cybercrime agency after claims circulated online alleging that he owned a guest house in Gulistan-i-Jauhar where Mir Raza was allegedly tortured and killed. Other posts claimed that Memon’s son had travelled to London immediately after the incident and was later seen accompanied by a security guard. The latest developments come as investigators continue to piece together the circumstances surrounding Mir Raza’s disappearance and death, while authorities face growing pressure to ensure that every aspect of the case is thoroughly examined.

  • | |

    Karachi man shot dead in dalmia; CCTV footage of k…

    Karachi: CCTV footage of the fatal shooting of 28-year-old Asim Khan in Dalmia’s Mujahid Colony, Street No. 12, has surfaced, showing the moments leading up to the attack and the suspect’s escape. According to the footage, the victim and the suspect were seen talking to each other before the shooting. During the conversation, the suspect, who was sitting on a motorcycle, suddenly pulled out a firearm and opened fire on Asim Khan. The victim collapsed to the ground after being shot. The gunfire caused panic in the area, with bystanders seen running for safety. A minor boy can also be seen near the motorcycle during the incident. Police have launched an investigation into the incident and are examining the CCTV footage to identify and arrest the suspect and determine the motive behind the killing. Authorities have not yet disclosed what was taken from the victim during the search.

  • | |

    Punjab University employees intensify protest over…

    LAHORE: Thousands of teachers and employees of the University of the Punjab took to the streets on Wednesday in a major protest organized by the Joint Action Committee, demanding the resolution of their longstanding grievances and payment of outstanding dues. The demonstration was attended by office-bearers of the Punjab University Academic Staff Association and the Punjab University Administrative & Technical Staff Association, along with a large number of faculty members and university employees. Addressing the protesters, Joint Action Committee Chairman Prof. Dr. Sardar Asghar Iqbal accused the university administration of favouring a particular group, alleging that the practice had adversely affected the institution’s financial and administrative affairs. Other faculty members, including Prof. Dr. Abdul Rehman Khan Niazi, Prof. Dr. Muqeet Javed, Dr. Abrar Zafar and Prof. Dr. Kamran Mirza, also participated in the protest. Joint Action Committee President and President of the Punjab University Administrative & Technical Staff Association Chaudhry Basharat Mahmood said employees had been protesting peacefully for around one and a half years, but the administration had failed to address their concerns. He said the employees were now compelled to intensify their protest. According to the announced plan, university offices will observe a two-hour work suspension every day, with employees wearing black armbands as a sign of protest. A protest rally will also be organized every Wednesday. Mahmood warned that the protesters could block the Campus Bridge if the administration failed to take their demands seriously. He also announced plans for demonstrations outside the Punjab chief minister’s office and on the GT Road near the university’s Gujranwala and Jhelum campuses. The protesters called for the immediate resolution of teachers’ and employees’ issues and payment of all outstanding dues. They also demanded the removal of DG Rehan Sadiq Sheikh, alleging that his conduct toward employees and role in administrative matters had contributed to the university’s deteriorating financial and administrative situation. The Joint Action Committee further called on the Punjab government to conduct a forensic audit of the university’s financial and administrative affairs to ensure transparency and accountability. Tayyab Ijaz Khan Swati, Tanveer Awan, Hammad Butt, Azhar Iqbal Baloch and former association president Nasir Rehmat were among the other speakers who addressed the gathering. The Joint Action Committee said its protest campaign would continue until the administration accepts and addresses the protesters’ demands.

  • | |

    US appeals Court again blocks Trump’s $100,0…

    The Trump administration has suffered another legal setback after a US federal appeals court refused to reinstate a controversial $100,000 fee for H-1B visas, dealing a fresh blow to the administration’s immigration policy. A three-judge panel of the First US Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston ruled that the administration had failed to demonstrate a strong likelihood of success in its appeal or prove that it had acted within its legal authority when imposing the massive fee increase. The decision comes in a lawsuit filed by attorneys general from 20 Democratic-led states, who challenged the legality of the policy soon after it was introduced. The appeals court’s ruling leaves in place an earlier decision issued on June 8, when a lower court declared the $100,000 H-1B visa fee unlawful. That court concluded that Congress had never granted the executive branch the authority to impose a charge of that magnitude, describing it as a tax that exceeded the administration’s legal powers. President Donald Trump introduced the fee increase through an executive order issued last year, arguing that the H-1B visa program had been widely used by companies to replace American workers with lower-paid foreign professionals. The administration maintained that the significantly higher fee would discourage misuse of the program and encourage employers to prioritize hiring US workers. Critics, however, argued that the measure would severely disrupt industries that rely on highly skilled international talent, particularly the technology, healthcare and engineering sectors. Under current immigration rules, the United States issues 65,000 H-1B visas annually, along with an additional 20,000 visas for applicants holding advanced academic degrees from US institutions. The visas are generally granted for periods ranging from three to six years. Before Trump’s proposed increase, employers typically paid between $2,000 and $5,000 in government filing fees for an H-1B visa, depending on the size of the company and other applicable charges. The proposed $100,000 fee would not have applied to foreign nationals already in the United States on student visas who later transitioned to H-1B status. The latest court ruling represents another significant legal obstacle for the Trump administration’s immigration agenda and ensures that the dramatic fee increase will remain suspended while the broader legal battle continues.

  • |

    Fawad Khan’s latest photos trigger cosmetic surgery speculation

    Pakistani actor and singer Fawad Khan has once again become the center of attention after his latest appearance went viral on social media, with fans and followers reacting to what many described as a noticeably different look. A series of recent photos of the popular star quickly spread across various social media platforms, prompting widespread discussion among fans. Many users pointed out that Fawad’s facial features appeared different from what they were accustomed to seeing, leading to a wave of comments and speculation. Known for his timeless charm and sophisticated style, Fawad Khan has long been regarded as one of Pakistan’s most admired celebrities. His latest appearance, however, has generated mixed reactions, with admirers and critics sharing contrasting opinions about the transformation. A large number of fans praised the actor’s refreshed appearance, insisting that he continues to look as handsome as ever. Many complimented his well-groomed style, youthful appearance, and confident presence, saying that he effortlessly maintains his signature elegance regardless of changing fashion trends. Some social media users also noted that Fawad’s facial features in the new photos bear a resemblance to several popular Turkish actors. They highlighted his sharp jawline, neatly styled hair, and overall appearance, suggesting that his look reflects a modern international style that has become increasingly popular among celebrities. However, not all reactions were positive. A section of social media users questioned whether the actor had undergone cosmetic procedures to achieve his updated appearance. Some speculated that he may have opted for aesthetic treatments or facial enhancements in an effort to maintain a youthful look. Despite the speculation circulating online, Fawad Khan has not made any public statement regarding the comments about his appearance. There has also been no official confirmation that he has undergone any cosmetic surgery or aesthetic procedure. Celebrity appearances often become a topic of discussion on social media, where even minor changes in hairstyle, grooming, makeup, lighting, camera angles, or weight can lead to widespread speculation. Experts have frequently noted that photographs taken under different lighting conditions or edited for promotional purposes can significantly alter how a person’s features appear. Fawad Khan has built a successful career in both the Pakistani music and television industries before expanding his presence into films. Over the years, he has earned a loyal fan base through acclaimed performances and has remained one of the country’s most recognizable entertainment personalities. The latest discussion surrounding his appearance reflects the intense public interest that often follows high-profile celebrities. While many fans continue to celebrate his style and screen presence, others remain curious about whether the change is simply the result of a new grooming approach, photography techniques, or something more. For now, the conversation remains largely speculative, as neither Fawad Khan nor his representatives have addressed the online claims. Until any official statement is made, assertions that the actor underwent cosmetic surgery remain unverified, while his latest look continues to generate debate across social media.

  • | |

    Liberty Chowk celebrations descend into chaos

    Independence Day celebrations at Liberty Chowk in Lahore took an unexpected turn after a large crowd became involved in disorderly behaviour following an organised event on Thursday night. The Punjab government had arranged a special programme at Liberty Chowk to mark Pakistan’s Independence Day. The venue was decorated with lights and other patriotic arrangements, while professional artists were invited to entertain the public. The official celebrations were held as planned, with people gathering at the iconic Lahore location to mark August 14. However, scenes changed after the formal programme ended. Videos circulating on social media appeared to show a large crowd behaving aggressively at the venue. The footage showed people climbing and swinging on structures at the site. Some individuals were also seen throwing bottles and getting involved in physical confrontations. The gathering appeared to consist largely of young men, while women and families were not prominent in the crowd shown in the videos. The scenes quickly attracted criticism online. Many social media users expressed disappointment over the behaviour and questioned whether such actions were appropriate during a national celebration. One user criticised the crowd for behaving like a mob rather than a united nation. Another argued that the country needed a stronger sense of civic responsibility. Others said the incident was unfortunate and pointed to the need for citizens to take responsibility instead of blaming authorities and institutions for every problem. The videos sparked a wider discussion about how public celebrations should be conducted. Independence Day events are traditionally associated with patriotism, national unity and respect for public spaces. The incident at Liberty Chowk highlighted the contrast between the carefully organised official celebrations and the disorder that reportedly followed among sections of the crowd.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *