tom holland jon
| |

Tom Holland, Jon Bernthal bring humour to new Spider-Man film

Tom Holland and Jon Bernthal have revealed how their friendship helped create a more humorous atmosphere while filming Marvel’s upcoming film Spider-Man: Brand New Day.

The two actors had previously worked together on Christopher Nolan’s highly anticipated epic The Odyssey. Holland described that experience as remarkable but demanding.

After completing work on Nolan’s film, the actors moved on to the new Spider-Man project. Holland said the change in atmosphere was immediate.

According to Holland, the pair spent around six weeks working in an improvised and relaxed environment. They frequently joked on set and looked for new ways to add humour to the upcoming movie.

Holland said their off-screen relationship also influenced the connection between their characters.

He explained that the relationship originally written in the script changed significantly during production. Holland credited Bernthal’s acting and creative input for helping shape the final dynamic.

Bernthal also spoke warmly about his long-standing relationship with Holland.

The actor said he had known Holland since the British star was 17. The two had even worked together on audition tapes for the Marvel Cinematic Universe before Holland became widely known for playing Spider-Man.

Bernthal praised Holland’s development as an actor and said he remained impressed by his personality.

He described Holland as kind, hardworking and grounded despite his enormous success in Hollywood.

The upcoming film will bring Holland’s Spider-Man together with Bernthal’s Punisher. Their partnership is expected to be one of the major attractions of the new Marvel project.

The actors’ comments suggest that their real-life friendship played an important role in developing the chemistry between their characters.

Similar Posts

  • |

    Bunnie XO jokes her split from Jelly Roll feels like getting out of prison

    Bunnie XO has turned her breakup into a punchline. The podcast host shared a wild fan message on her show, ‘Dumb Blonde’. The message came from a man who said he was about to finish a ten-year prison sentence asking Bunnie to spend time with him once he was free. Bunnie could not resist the timing and joked that she felt the same way. She said she had also just wrapped up her own decade-long stretch, poking fun at her ten-year relationship with Jelly Roll. The couple’s split has been the talk of fans everywhere but insiders say the bond between them runs deep. A source close to the pair told Radar Online that Bunnie stood by Jelly Roll long before he found success. She reportedly helped him through some of his toughest years. The source added that Jelly Roll knows he would not be where he is today without her support, and he has not forgotten it. Despite the breakup, there is no bad blood between them. During a concert in Saratoga Springs, New York, on June 18, 2026, Jelly Roll addressed the split directly and told the crowd that no one had cheated on anyone. Sources say Jelly Roll is in a different headspace now compared to when the couple first met. He reportedly feels healthier, more focused, and more in control of his life than ever before. Bunnie XO and Jelly Roll first got engaged back in May 2016. They spent nearly a decade together before he filed for divorce in May 2026. Fans have followed their journey for years, watching them grow from a young couple to two of country music’s most talked-about personalities. Even with the marriage ending, both sides seem to be handling it with respect. Jelly Roll’s onstage comments suggest he wants to keep things drama-free. Bunnie’s humor on her podcast shows she is processing the split in her own way, using comedy instead of bitterness. Neither has confirmed a new relationship or major fallout. For now, it looks like their story is ending on peaceful terms, even if their marriage did not last.

  • |

    Emma Roberts marries Cody John in intimate Idaho wedding ceremony

      Actress Emma Roberts has officially married actor Cody John in a private wedding ceremony held on Saturday. The couple exchanged vows during an intimate outdoor celebration at a residence in Idaho, surrounded by close family members and friends. Photos from the event, obtained by Deuxmoi, captured the newlyweds celebrating their special day in a relaxed and elegant setting. The ceremony reflected a simple yet sophisticated atmosphere, with the couple choosing a private venue for the occasion. For her wedding day, Emma Roberts wore a flowing white gown specially designed by renowned fashion designer Monique Lhuillier. The custom-made dress featured a graceful silhouette that complemented the outdoor setting. She completed her bridal look with a long, delicate veil, creating a timeless and elegant appearance. Groom Cody John opted for a classic dark brown suit paired with a crisp white dress shirt and black shoes. His understated yet stylish outfit perfectly matched the intimate nature of the ceremony. Emma Roberts and Cody John first made their relationship public in 2022. Since then, the couple has largely kept their romance away from the spotlight while occasionally sharing glimpses of their life together on social media. The couple announced their engagement in July 2024. Emma revealed the happy news through an Instagram post, where she shared a photo of the engagement ring along with a humorous caption. The actress jokingly referenced an earlier incident involving her mother, who had unintentionally revealed a photo of Emma’s son, Rhodes, on social media before Emma had planned to share it publicly. The playful caption quickly attracted attention from fans and entertainment media. Before beginning her relationship with Cody John, Emma Roberts was romantically involved with actor Garrett Hedlund. The former couple share a son, Rhodes, and continue to co-parent him following the end of their relationship. Despite moving on in their personal lives, both have remained committed to raising their child together. News of Emma and Cody’s wedding quickly spread across social media, where fans congratulated the couple and celebrated the beginning of their married life. Many followers praised the wedding photographs, describing the ceremony as beautiful, elegant, and heartfelt. One admirer commented that the couple looked “fabulous” and “adorable,” expressing excitement for the newlyweds with heartfelt congratulations. Another fan humorously wrote that the wedding photos inspired hopes of finding a tall husband, joking that they wanted someone so tall they would need a small platform during the ceremony. While the majority of reactions were positive, some social media users focused on Emma Roberts’ bridal makeup. A few critics questioned the styling, while others defended her natural and understated look. One fan even recognized the makeup artist, commenting that the same artist had previously worked on another well-known wedding, drawing attention to the beauty team behind the event. Despite the mixed opinions regarding her makeup, the overwhelming response remained supportive, with fans expressing happiness for the couple as they began a new chapter together. Emma Roberts, known for her performances in television and film, has built a successful career in Hollywood over the years. Cody John has also continued to establish himself in the entertainment industry, and the couple has maintained a relatively private relationship despite public interest. Their wedding marks an important milestone in their journey together. As congratulations continue to pour in from fans and fellow celebrities, Emma Roberts and Cody John begin married life surrounded by warm wishes and support from those celebrating their special day.

  • | |

    Bas Tera Saath Ho fame Rizwan Ali Jaffri addresses marital status

    Model, singer, and actor Rizwan Ali Jaffri—currently drawing significant audience attention for his performance as Faham Qureshi in the drama series Bas Tera Saath Ho—has opened up regarding his personal life and single marital status, offering fans a rare glimpse into his private perspectives on relationships. ​Appearing as a guest on a digital talk show, the multi-faceted artist addressed ongoing public curiosity surrounding his bachelorhood. Jaffri, who initially rose to prominence as one of the fashion industry’s premier male models and a Lux Style Award-winning musician before transitioning into acting, shared that while he remains open to finding love, he firmly believes in allowing personal relationships to develop naturally rather than bowing to societal expectations. ​Elaborating on his outlook, Jaffri emphasized that emotional maturity, mutual respect, and genuine compatibility are fundamental pillars for any prospective life partner. He noted that while navigating a demanding career in the entertainment industry requires intense focus and energy, he maintains a grounded view on romance and family life, prioritizing long-term emotional stability over external pressures to settle down prematurely. ​”I am at a point in my life where I am open to love and building a meaningful connection, but finding the right person requires patience. Emotional compatibility and shared values mean far more to me than simply fulfilling societal expectations.” ​Jaffri’s recent turn as the suave yet manipulative Faham Qureshi in ARY Digital’s Bas Tera Saath Ho has reignited widespread interest in his acting career. Starring alongside Farhan Saeed, Sana Javed, and Zoya Nasir, Jaffri’s character plays a pivotal role in driving the drama’s central conflict, earning recognition from television critics for injecting dynamic tension into the prime-time narrative. ​Addressing the stark contrast between his on-screen persona and real-life personality, Jaffri underscored the importance of maintaining clear boundaries between his professional roles and personal life. While his character in the drama navigates complex, opportunistic relationships, the actor reaffirmed his commitment to living an authentic, low-profile personal life anchored by family, close friendships, and creative pursuits. ​As Bas Tera Saath Ho continues its successful television run, Jaffri’s candid commentary on marriage, fame, and personal balance has resonated strongly with viewers, further solidifying his reputation as a thoughtful and grounded figure in the Pakistani entertainment landscape.

  • | |

    Bilawal Bhutto declares AJK elections a historic v…

    Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has called the upcoming Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) elections a landmark moment for the region. Addressing a political rally in Mirpur, Bilawal said the elections were not an ordinary political contest. He described them as among the most important elections in AJK’s history. He said the decisions taken by voters would play a key role in determining the future direction of the region. Bilawal said previous PPP leaders, including Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, Benazir Bhutto and President Asif Ali Zardari, contributed to securing political and constitutional rights for the people of AJK. He said he wanted to continue that legacy by working for greater empowerment and opportunities for the people of the region. The PPP chairman said his party’s agenda focuses on strengthening self-governance, creating employment opportunities and giving people more control over decisions related to their future. While speaking about Gilgit-Baltistan, Bilawal recalled his party’s promises of greater political rights, employment opportunities and increased autonomy for the people there. He said the same vision was being presented for AJK, with a focus on improving governance and expanding public participation. Bilawal added that the people of Kashmir should have access to rights and opportunities similar to those available to citizens in other parts of the region. He urged voters to make decisions carefully, saying the upcoming elections would shape the political and social future of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. The AJK elections are expected to witness strong competition among political parties, with campaigns focusing on development, governance, employment and regional empowerment.

  • | |

    Usher jokes about viral fan rejection during concert

    BIRMINGHAM: American R&B star Usher has addressed the viral on-stage moment from his Nashville concert, making a lighthearted remark during his latest performance in Birmingham, Alabama. While interacting with fans, the singer joked that anyone who was not willing to participate should avoid coming on stage, a comment widely seen as a playful reference to the Nashville incident that sparked widespread discussion on social media. The earlier moment went viral after Usher ended a signature audience interaction when a fan appeared uncomfortable during the performance. The fan, later identified as Gabrielle Cheyenne, later explained that she had not rejected Usher personally. Instead, she had hoped to be invited on stage by fellow performer Chris Brown after unexpectedly receiving a VIP seat upgrade. During the Birmingham concert, Usher invited another audience member on stage, and the interaction was met with enthusiasm, drawing cheers from the crowd and helping put the previous controversy behind him. The Nashville incident generated millions of views online, with fans debating the misunderstanding. However, the singer’s humorous response during his latest show signalled that he had moved on from the viral moment. Usher and Chris Brown are currently touring together across the United States, with their joint R&B tour continuing through the summer and attracting large audiences at every stop.

  • |

    Uganda football captain David Owere killed in robbery attack

    KAMPALA: Uganda’s football world has been plunged into mourning after national team captain David Owere died following a brutal attack during an alleged robbery near his home in Kampala. The 27-year-old footballer was reportedly confronted by suspected robbers in the Makindye area while they attempted to steal his mobile phone and other valuables. Police said Owere resisted the attackers, triggering a violent assault that left the young captain critically injured. Witnesses said the attackers allegedly pelted Owere with stones before fleeing the scene. He was found unconscious and was quickly taken to a nearby clinic for treatment. As his condition remained serious, Owere was later transferred to a private hospital. Despite receiving medical care, the footballer succumbed to his injuries, bringing a sudden and tragic end to the life of one of Uganda’s emerging football leaders. His death has shocked supporters and the football community across the country. Owere was a key figure for both the Uganda national team and SC Villa, one of Uganda’s most successful clubs. His versatility allowed him to play as a right-back as well as in midfield, while his leadership qualities earned him the captain’s armband. SC Villa paid an emotional tribute to their captain, saying the club had lost far more than a footballer. The Uganda Football Federation also mourned Owere, describing him as an exemplary leader who made an impact both on and off the pitch. The federation highlighted his influence on younger players and his role as an inspirational figure within Ugandan football. The circumstances of his death have raised concerns about violent crime in Kampala, with the alleged attack occurring close to the player’s home. Police are expected to investigate the incident and pursue those responsible for the attack. For Uganda’s football fans, Owere’s death is a devastating loss. At only 27, he had already established himself as a respected captain and leader, leaving behind teammates, supporters and a football community struggling to come to terms with his sudden death.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *