kriti sanon turns
|

Kriti Sanon turns a year older, here is a peek into her most stunning style moments

As Kriti Sanon celebrates her birthday, there is plenty to toast than just another year. Beyond her impressive career as an actor, producer, entrepreneur, and National Award winner, she has quietly earned a reputation as one of the country’s most stylish celebrities. Whether she is commanding the red carpet, drawing attention at international fashion events, or effortlessly nailing a promotional look, every public appearance tends to become a talking point. To mark her birthday, here is a look back at some of her most memorable fashion moments over the years.

One of her boldest looks came in the form of a sleek, body-hugging black dress featuring a dramatic thigh-high slit. The structured design and confident styling made it an instant standout. Equally unforgettable was an emerald green satin gown with striking cutouts and elegant draping, a look that quickly captured fans’ attention online.

For a softer, more romantic vibe, Kriti wore a lavender couture gown with flowing sleeves and delicate layers, giving off an almost storybook quality. At an award ceremony, she chose a shimmering embellished gown that struck the right balance between glamour and understated elegance.

She also proved that simplicity can make just as strong a statement, opting for a beige floral ensemble rich in subtle texture and detail. On another occasion, an off-shoulder black gown showcased her more classic, refined side, relying on clean lines rather than heavy embellishment.

A sculpted white couture gown pushed her style further into high-fashion territory, giving the look an architectural, globally-inspired edge. She later brought old Hollywood glamour into the present with a crystal-embellished silver gown that sparkled effortlessly on every red carpet appearance.

When it came to traditional wear, Kriti embraced regal elegance in a deep red embellished saree paired with statement jewelry, blending timeless tradition with a modern touch. Representing India on an international stage, she also turned heads at London Fashion Week in a Burberry ensemble complete with a trench coat, boots, and scarf, reflecting polished, global sophistication.

From experimental couture to graceful Indian wear, Kriti Sanon continues to explore fashion fearlessly, letting every outfit reveal a different side of her personality. As she celebrates another year, her evolving style journey remains just as compelling as her accomplished career, proving she’s not just an actor to watch, but a true fashion icon in her own right.

Similar Posts

  • | |

    Sindh restores Saturday holiday for schools

    The Sindh government has revised the weekly schedule for schools, restoring Saturday and Sunday as official weekly holidays for all public and private educational institutions across the province. According to the School Education and Literacy Department, the updated schedule has been approved by the chief secretary and will be implemented in all government and privately managed schools. Under the new arrangement, schools will operate five days a week, from Monday to Friday. To compensate for the reduced number of working days and ensure timely completion of the academic syllabus, daily teaching hours will be extended by one additional hour. Officials said the revised timetable aims to maintain the pace of academic activities while providing students and teachers with a two-day weekend. The latest decision replaces an earlier directive issued last month, under which all public and private schools in Sindh had been instructed to observe a six-day working week from August 1, with classes scheduled from Monday to Saturday. The change comes shortly after educational institutions resumed classes following the two-month summer vacation, which lasted from June 1 to July 31. Education authorities said the revised schedule will apply uniformly across the province and schools have been directed to implement the updated working days and teaching hours accordingly.

  • |

    Trump claims progress in extended negotiations with Iran as warnings of escalation persist

    US President Donald Trump stated in a televised interview that American officials engaged in an “all-day negotiation” with Iranian representatives, describing the discussions in optimistic terms while reiterating threats of severe military action should an accord fail to materialise. Speaking on Fox News, President Trump indicated that diplomatic exchanges were advancing constructively, expressing expectations that the strategic Strait of Hormuz, closed since the onset of hostilties in late February, would reopen to commercial transit shortly. However, the chief executive cautioned that failure to reach a finalised agreement would prompt intensive military strikes against Iranian targets. The remarks stand in contrast to official statements from Tehran, where Iranian diplomatic representatives continue to deny direct bilateral engagements with Washington. Qatari officials, serving alongside Omani representatives as regional mediators, verified that progress has been made toward establishing navigation protocols through the waterway. The diplomatic friction occurs against the backdrop of broader international concern regarding potential strikes on energy and civil infrastructure, which legal scholars and human rights monitoring organisations note could constitute violations under the Geneva Conventions.

  • | |

    Joe Wicks shares simple habit that transformed his parenting

    Fitness coach and television personality Joe Wicks has opened up about how exercise has transformed not only his physical health but also his parenting, revealing that his daily workout routine helps him remain patient with his four young children. The 40-year-old fitness expert, who has built a global following with more than four million Instagram followers, shared the personal insight during a recent question-and-answer session, explaining that he exercises every morning before his children wake up to help regulate his emotions. Wicks said his message about fitness has evolved over the years and is now centred more on mental wellbeing than physical appearance. “The message I always share now is that exercise is about mental health. It’s about boosting your mood into being confident and energised and being a good parent and being patient,” he said. The father of four admitted that raising young children can be overwhelming, but said regular exercise allows him to approach parenting with a calmer mindset. “I have got four kids under seven and they stress me out so much, right? And if I didn’t exercise, I would be like my mum – she screamed at me and shouted at me and slammed doors. I’d be like my dad, I’d be aggressive and so for me, it’s like, I exercise every morning before they wake up, so I’m a calm dad,” Wicks explained. The fitness coach has previously spoken publicly about the difficult environment he experienced growing up. His father struggled with a long-term heroin addiction, while his mother battled obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and eating disorders. Drawing on those experiences, Wicks said he is determined to create a different atmosphere for his own family and believes physical activity plays an important role in achieving that goal. He stressed that exercise should not be viewed simply as a way to improve appearance, but rather as a tool for improving overall wellbeing and relationships. “And that’s what I always share, exercise isn’t about how you look, it is also more than that. It’s so much more than that,” he said. Encouraging others to use their influence responsibly, Wicks urged people with public platforms to promote the wider benefits of staying active. “So just wherever you are, if you’re an influencer or you’ve got a platform, always share that message that exercise is a really powerful tool to change how you feel and help the relationship around you,” he added. Wicks shares four children with his wife Rosie. The couple are parents to Indie, Marley, Leni and Dusty, and the fitness coach has frequently spoken about balancing family life with his career. Known internationally for promoting home workouts and healthy living, Wicks has increasingly focused on the emotional and psychological benefits of exercise in recent years. His latest comments highlight how fitness has become part of his daily parenting routine, helping him stay patient and emotionally present for his children. Rather than chasing physical goals alone, Wicks said his morning workouts are about becoming the best version of himself for his family, explaining that maintaining his own mental wellbeing allows him to build healthier relationships with the people he loves most.

  • | | | |

    US strikes Iran for 13th night as Trump escalates threats

    The United States carried out fresh air strikes on Iran for the 13th consecutive night, further intensifying the military confrontation between the two countries. The latest attacks came as US President Donald Trump warned that Washington is prepared to launch even larger military operations if Iran continues targeting American interests and regional allies. According to the US military, the strikes targeted facilities linked to Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). Officials said the operation was intended to reduce Iran’s military capabilities and protect commercial shipping routes and US forces operating in the Middle East. Reports from Iran said explosions were heard in several parts of the country. Blasts were reported on Qeshm Island as well as in Khuzestan province. Missile strikes were also reported in the cities of Andimeshk and Omidiyeh. In the southern port city of Bandar Abbas, local media reported that attacks on a residential neighbourhood injured at least two civilians. Speaking earlier, President Trump said he was considering the largest military operation against Iran since the conflict began. He stated that preparations were complete and that a final decision could be taken soon if Iran continued its attacks on US allies and military assets in the region. The latest American strikes followed another round of Iranian missile and drone attacks on Bahrain, Kuwait and Jordan. Iranian military officials said the attacks targeted US military facilities stationed in those countries. Tehran described the strikes as retaliation for continued US attacks on Iranian territory and infrastructure. Iran also claimed responsibility for striking a telecommunications tower in Kuwait. Iranian officials said the attack was carried out in response to previous US strikes on communication facilities inside Iran. Kuwaiti authorities later confirmed that hostile drones also targeted the Abdali border crossing with Iraq, raising security concerns along the frontier. Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi warned that the country would continue responding to every attack under an “eye for an eye” policy. Military officials said Iran’s retaliatory operations would continue for as long as American forces targeted Iranian infrastructure and coastal areas. The conflict has now spread beyond Iran and the United States, increasing fears of a wider regional war. Yemen’s Houthi movement claimed responsibility for attacks on two Saudi oil tankers in the Red Sea. The group warned that additional energy infrastructure could also become a target if the conflict continues. The growing violence has disrupted security across key maritime routes, including the Strait of Hormuz and the Bab al-Mandeb Strait, both of which are among the world’s most important oil shipping corridors. Continued attacks have increased risks to commercial shipping and raised concerns over global energy supplies. The worsening conflict has also pushed international oil prices above $100 per barrel, reflecting fears of prolonged supply disruptions. Analysts warned that further escalation could place additional pressure on the global economy by increasing fuel prices, disrupting trade and creating greater uncertainty in international energy markets.

  • | |

    Former Sindh MPA seeks case against ex-wife over a…

    Former Sindh Assembly member Ghulam Rasool Anr has approached a court seeking registration of a case against his former wife over alleged fraud, blackmail and death threats. In his petition, Anr said he first became acquainted with the woman through social media. He claimed that whenever he asked her to show her face, she would send him images allegedly generated using artificial intelligence. According to the petitioner, the two got married through a video call on February 23 this year. He said the woman was wearing a veil even on the day of the marriage. Anr claimed that after the marriage, he saw the woman in person and found her appearance completely different from the pictures she had previously sent him. He said that after seeing her face, he distanced himself from her and subsequently divorced her on August 9. The former lawmaker further alleged that following the divorce, the woman began blackmailing him and allegedly threatening to kill him. He has asked the court to direct police to register a case against his former wife and take legal action over the allegations. The court has issued a notice to the police and sought a report by August 17. The allegations contained in the petition have yet to be established in court.

  • | | |

    Ronaldo finally marries Georgina after 10 years

    Football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has married his longtime partner, model and businesswoman Georgina Rodríguez, bringing their nearly decade-long relationship to a new chapter. The couple confirmed the marriage on August 11, 2026, through a post on Ronaldo’s Instagram account. The image showed two hands wearing wedding rings, with one hand resting over the other. The announcement quickly attracted millions of likes and widespread reactions from fans around the world. According to Portuguese media reports, Ronaldo and Rodríguez exchanged vows in a private civil ceremony in Cascais, a coastal town near Lisbon. The couple reportedly kept the celebration away from the public eye and limited the gathering to close family members. Their five children were present at the ceremony. Ronaldo’s eldest son, Cristiano Jr., as well as twins Eva and Mateo, Alana Martina and Bella Esmeralda, were part of the family celebration. The wedding also carried special significance because it took place exactly one year after Rodríguez announced their engagement. On August 11, 2025, she shared a photograph of her engagement ring and confirmed that she had accepted Ronaldo’s proposal. Ronaldo and Rodríguez first met in Madrid in 2016, when Rodríguez was working at a Gucci store. Ronaldo was playing for Real Madrid at the time. Their relationship gradually became public, and they soon emerged as one of the most recognised celebrity couples in the sporting world. Over the years, Rodríguez has accompanied Ronaldo during major stages of his football career, including his moves from Spain to Italy, England and Saudi Arabia. At the same time, she developed her own career in modelling, fashion and entertainment. The couple’s relationship has also been closely followed through Rodríguez’s Netflix reality series, I Am Georgina, which has offered audiences a glimpse into their family life and international lifestyle. Their marriage announcement came shortly after false rumours circulated that the pair were preparing to marry in Madeira. On August 8, crowds of fans and photographers reportedly gathered near Funchal Cathedral after social media speculation suggested that Ronaldo and Rodríguez were holding their wedding there. The event turned out to be the wedding of another couple. Ronaldo, 41, remains one of football’s most decorated players. He has won the Ballon d’Or five times and has represented Sporting, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus and Al-Nassr, while also captaining Portugal. The Portuguese star has scored close to 1,000 career goals and recently appeared at his sixth World Cup, further extending his record-setting international career.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *