SSC JHT Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the recruitment of 307 Junior Hindi Translators. The vacancies are available across various levels and locations in India.
The online application process for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2023 has begun on August 22, 2023 and will close on September 12, 2023. Candidates can apply through the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in.
The minimum educational qualification required for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2023 is a Bachelor’s degree in Hindi or any other language with Hindi as one of the subjects. Candidates must also have a diploma or certificate in translation from a recognized institution.
The selection process for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2023 will consist of two stages: a computer-based test (CBT) and a skill test. The CBT will be held in October 2023 and the skill test will be held in November 2023.
The tentative salary for a Junior Hindi Translator in the SSC is Rs. 35,400 per month.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2023:
- Age: The candidate must be between 18 and 30 years of age as of the closing date of the application.
- Educational qualification: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Hindi or any other language with Hindi as one of the subjects. Candidates must also have a diploma or certificate in translation from a recognized institution.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Other conditions: The candidate must be physically fit and should not have any disability that will prevent them from performing the duties of the post.
How to Apply
The online application process for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Junior Hindi Translator” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 100 (for general category candidates) or Rs. 50 (for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The important dates for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
|Start date of online application
|August 22, 2023
|Last date of online application
|September 12, 2023
|Date of CBT
|Date of skill test
The selection process for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Computer-based test (CBT): The CBT will be a 100-mark test consisting of questions on general knowledge, Hindi language, and translation.
- Skill test: The skill test will be a test of the candidate’s translation skills.
The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the CBT and skill test.
Salary and Benefits
The tentative salary for a Junior Hindi Translator in the SSC is Rs. 35,400 per month. The salary will be revised from time to time as per the government guidelines.
The other benefits that will be provided to the Junior Hindi Translators include:
- Provident Fund
- Medical benefits
- Leave travel concession
- Other allowances
How to Prepare for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2023
The following are some tips on how to prepare for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2023:
- Study the syllabus carefully.
- Practice solving previous year’s question papers.
- Take mock tests to assess your preparation level.
- Join a coaching institute if you need additional help.
The SSC JHT Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in a career in translation. The salary and benefits are also attractive. I hope this news post has been helpful. Good luck with your preparation!